Official Relationships Thread

Huntar!

• Replies 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I still strongly believe that kitty and mako are the same person in real life, but either using the same computer, hiding their IP adress, or using two different computers. Simply a theory, but a pretty strong one at that.

Uhm, no one else knows about this half-naked incident except me, the girl, and you guys. But still, is it my fault? It's not like I closed the webchatroom. I actually "did" the project, with a few "glances". xD

I still strongly believe that kitty and mako are the same person in real life' date=' but either using the same computer, hiding their IP adress, or using two different computers. Simply a theory, but a pretty strong one at that.

Uhm, no one else knows about this half-naked incident except me, the girl, and you guys. But still, is it my fault? It's not like I closed the webchatroom. I actually "did" the project, with a few "glances". xD

[/quote']

How so do you think Mako nad Kitty Princess are the same people?

And what happened? 0_o

UPDATE: i caught the girl i like staring at me today. She saw i noticed and quickly lookd away. And the girl that i think likes me's cousin slammed my locker on my head while getting her stuff, (her locker is right next to mine) she then looked worried and said with a genuine apologetic tone that she was sorry. She is the B***iest girl in my grade and it makes me wonder...

UPDATE: i caught the girl i like staring at me today. She saw i noticed and quickly lookd away. And the girl that i think likes me's cousin slammed my locker on my head while getting her stuff' date=' (her locker is right next to mine) she then looked worried and said with a genuine apologetic tone that she was sorry. She is the B***iest girl in my grade and it makes me wonder...

[/quote']

Never get your hopes up when it comes to crushes. Although you may feel that she likes you, NEVER spread it to anyone and keep it to yourself until you have solid proof.

And about the girl you like, it's an obvious reflect to turn away when someone catches your stare.

wow' date=' you just made me die a little on the inside...

[/quote']

Sorry, but the majority of people can't always have their hopes up for simple things.

Wait until she actually confronts you, so you have solid evidence on the crush.

I speak the truth, and I know it hurts, but it's how life is.

Enjoy it, nevertheless.

-.-' date=' everytime you post i seem to die more and more, STOP KILLING ME!

The girl i like staring at me though, she was just staring at me so deeply, it was just so weird.

[/quote']

She was thinking of how weird you are? xD

I'm such a killjoy, and enjoy it too~

No, sorry, I was kidding. But, Some people tend to daydream in a random angle, you know.

I don't think staring is a good sign.

The girl i like staring at me though, she was just staring at me so deeply, it was just so weird.

[/quote']

Because she is looking at you means that she loves you

Go for it.

And when she says no, she really means she wants it bad. Don't listen to her.

[/quote']

Go for it.

If she continues to refuse, that means she really, really wants to have sex with you. You can buy condoms anywhere these days, but if she tells you to wear a condom, that means you shouldn't.

[/quote']

Go for it.

If she continues to refuse, that means she really, really wants to have sex with you. You can buy condoms anywhere these days, but if she tells you to wear a condom, that means you shouldn't.

And when she yells 'Please stop' or 'RAPE' it means she wants you to go harder. If she starts to cry, it means she's enjoying herself.

[/quote']

Go for it.

And when she yells 'Please stop' or 'RAPE' it means she wants you to go harder. If she starts to cry, it means she's enjoying herself.

If she gets pregnant, find a hobo on 6th street in New York, give him all your money, and he'll reward you with a Crystal Star winning lotto ticket for a few million dollars.

[/quote']

Go for it.

If she gets pregnant, find a hobo on 6th street in New York, give him all your money, and he'll reward you with a Crystal Star winning lotto ticket for a few million dollars.

If she begs for an abortion, she really wants to marry you and raise the child happily.

[/quote']

Go for it.

If she begs for an abortion, she really wants to marry you and raise the child happily.

Somebody sig this.

NOW

If you pass college that is' date=' what is your avarage grade?

[/quote']

I make all As, well I have AB now because I was pissed at the math teacher and bombed her test. my GPA is 94.625. And out of my Grade which runs at about 180 something students I rank #11 in top GPA.

GPA's are out of 4.... -____-

I don't know what kind of messed up school you go to.

Lanier County High, Where blacks hate Whites and Indians rule over everything. Our f***ed up school system is like our Government. =/ Seriosuly. But you gotta love it. :)

Not to mention we have a High schooler who is Prego with a Middle schooler's child, and people have drinking parties and sex and everything else. It's a real party down here. We also have whores.

In other words, being 11/180 isn't all that impressive.

Oh it's impressive, very much. Because It says I'm smart while everyone else is stupid, drug/alchohal addicted, sex addicted, Food addicted, people.

'owait...

Dark, Zeroshot, OMGAKITTY, Niashi Inumaki, and Dismal Euphony all banned for 1month.

Niashi and Dismal may contact me to lessen the punishment. The rest are non-negotiable.

I myself am fond of this thread, and you all have been told and warned by Hunter NUMEROUS times to knock it off. So if you want to do that behavior, do it on another forum.

Dark and Zeroshot are banned for a week or two, I just checked. :/

OMGAKITTY and Niashi are banned for even longer and Dismal seems to be unbanned.

Thanks for handling that while I wasn't around, Josh and Browarod.

God... people.

Update:

Ok. Yesterday I got closer with Beth. I found out she was moving in February to Texas. I explained that it'd kill me and we started talking and she told me that she loved me and wanted to be with me and all that jazz. I was like OSHI- and like "if you like me that much then dump your little boyfriend" and she said it was more complicated than that. So now today she seemed more distant from me even though last night and i was really confused. I want to be with her. I really do, and from what she said last night, she wants to be with me too, but she wont leave Adam for some retarded reason like him starting stuff if she were to break up with him and all. Im in the process right now of making it clear that i'm not going to sit around for a girl that i'm not going to have, especially when she has limited time left before she has to leave. God, I have no freakin' clue what to do.

Dark and Zeroshot are banned for a week or two' date=' I just checked. :/

OMGAKITTY and Niashi are banned for even longer and Dismal seems to be unbanned.

God... people.

Update:

Ok. Yesterday I got closer with Beth. I found out she was moving in February to Texas. I explained that it'd kill me and we started talking and she told me that she loved me and wanted to be with me and all that jazz. I was like OSHI- and like "if you like me that much then dump your little boyfriend" and she said it was more complicated than that. So now today she seemed more distant from me even though last night and i was really confused. I want to be with her. I really do, and from what she said last night, she wants to be with me too, but she wont leave Adam for some retarded reason like him starting stuff if she were to break up with him and all. Im in the process right now of making it clear that i'm not going to sit around for a girl that i'm not going to have, especially when she has limited time left before she has to leave. God, I have no freakin' clue what to do.

[/quote']

Dismal is unbanned and back to wreak havoc clean up his act.

Wow, Hunter, what a douche move. Just tell a girl to leave her boyfriend. That's cool.

You could have stated that better...

God... people.

Update:

[/quote']

Wow, Hunter, what a douche move. Just tell a girl to leave her boyfriend. That's cool.

When she says that she loves you and wants to be with you what else do you do?

God... people.

Update:

[/quote']

When she says that she loves you and wants to be with you what else do you do?

You word it nicely. Ask why she is still with her boyfriend if she likes you so much. Don't say, "Well then, why don't you leave him?" That just makes you sound like a total d-bag.

Archived