Official Relationships Thread

Huntar!

You're 12 though :/

One girl I was friends with was going out of her way to make me notice her. I had 2 guy friends' date=' and she was my other friend. She would give me pictures of dragons "that she had drawn by hand," and wouldn't give the other 2 guys anything. She scared me though. She nearly choked one of my friends to death. I was only her friend because she didn't hurt her friends as much as she hurt people who weren't friends with her.

[/quote']

... What has that got to do with anything... at all...

Umm you have a point. Well, my friend kept saying that she had a crush on him, and we argued about who she liked more when she wasn't near us.

Well, girls will probably fight over me someday.

One girl I was friends with was going out of her way to make me notice her. I had 2 guy friends' date=' and she was my other friend. She would give me pictures of dragons "that she had drawn by hand," and wouldn't give the other 2 guys anything. She scared me though. She nearly choked one of my friends to death. I was only her friend because she didn't hurt her friends as much as she hurt people who weren't friends with her.

[/quote']

I lol'd hard

Read that post in 4 years.

I probably won't even be signing into YCM by then. TBH, I'm just waiting until I'm 13-14 and I get a gf.

• Replies 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

[/quote']

... What has that got to do with anything... at all...

Umm you have a point. Well, my friend kept saying that she had a crush on him, and we argued about who she liked more when she wasn't near us.

Well, girls will probably fight over me someday.

[/quote']

I lol'd hard

Read that post in 4 years.

I probably won't even be signing into YCM by then. TBH, I'm just waiting until I'm 13-14 and I get a gf.

Lol at how you think youre cool for that

That's one big predicament.

That's what she said.

Also' date=' Hunter, how does one go about asking their girlfriend/boyfriend to make out?

In the future I might want to have that knowledge with me.

;D

[/quote']

kiss her, and try to slip your tounge in there. You'll find out a reaction then. xD

That's one big predicament.

That's what she said.

Also' date=' Hunter, how does one go about asking their girlfriend/boyfriend to make out?

In the future I might want to have that knowledge with me.

;D

[/quote']

YOUR BI?

So Hunter there is this guy called haris and basically I asked him to marry me and he said he was looking for a womanz and I really don't know what to do because I love him so much D:

but just so I won't get banned for that:

I have a crush on a girl D: and basically I'm friends with her and stuffz but she is out of my league D:

man I feel artarded [:

How out of your league is she?

like I'm with the popular people but she is like in one of the extremely popular people league, although I think she has a small problem that I'm obsessed with Nazi's, pretty much everyone at my school knows and think I'm either cool for it or a total dipshit

Well My day went somewhat well. I'm alittle worried about him' date=' but it's nothing important. Over all I guess the only problem was me. I'm not in the mood for anything lovey dovey right now. [/color']

I've been in the exact oppisite mood today. Unfortunately, I don't have a gf. D:

Well My day went somewhat well. I'm alittle worried about him' date=' but it's nothing important. Over all I guess the only problem was me. I'm not in the mood for anything lovey dovey right now. [/color']

I've been in the exact oppisite mood today. Unfortunately, I don't have a gf. D:

D= Well I'd say you could have Mako, but he's not a girl and he won't leave me. -.-; We did pass notes today, and well he wants to be a Fireman. I don't like the idea and I don't want him doing it just for me, but he won't listen to reasoning so I'm done trying to persuade him otherwise.

Because I don't really care anymore. =/

D= Well I'd say you could have Mako, but he's not a girl and he won't leave me. -.-; We did pass notes today, and well he wants to be a Fireman. I don't like the idea and I don't want him doing it just for me, but he won't listen to reasoning so I'm done trying to persuade him otherwise.

Q1: Is he 5?

Q2: He is like what, 15 don't get so dramatic he will probably change his mind and if he doesnt he is probably doing it for a solid reason other then you.

Q2: He is like what, 15 don't get so dramatic he will probably change his mind and if he doesnt he is probably doing it for a solid reason other then you.

Mako is 17. And no he's doing it so he can 1. Get more money for us. 2. So he can spend more time with me. and 3. He won't have to stay in college long.

Mako is 17. And no he's doing it so he can 1. Get more money for us. 2. So he can spend more time with me. and 3. He won't have to stay in college long.

LOL.

Fireman is a lowpayiing job...that doesn't require a college education. Good luck with that.

¬_¬ he would need to go to a Fire Acadamey and get really physically fit learn how to deal with fires how to wield the tools and so on overall it could take up to 3 years or more of training and supervision. And its a low paid job and no college education needed.. well, not much.

LOL.

Fireman is a lowpayiing job...that doesn't require a college education. Good luck with that.

Tell him not me. I'm going to be a Vet. I'll get a good paying job and prosper. And also, I'm not expecting him to stay loyal to me after he graduates, I'm getting more and more used to be alone. Because the temptations of college girls, are far more than his simple male mind can handle.

You just insulted half the people in this thread. :lol:

AHA

But none of these people are relatively attractive! (oshi-)

Say that to the 10-20 random girls that almost faint when I walk past them.

You smell bad No' date=' girls just think I'm cute. Hannah won't stop following me around when we're near each other. If I walk away, she follows me, even if I'm testing her by showing my "cold" side.[/b']

I've even heard alot of them say "He's cute." I don't know most of them, but have seen them IRL before.Kittens are cute too Fixed

One time, two hawt sisters said I was cute when I walked past them. I wonder if I had asked one of them out, if they would've fought over me? It would've been fun to watch. xDIt usually is Unfortunately, no girls have ever fought over me. :(

No offence, but you're not good looking. Stop lying to yourself.

If you pass college that is' date=' what is your avarage grade?

[/quote']

I make all As, well I have AB now because I was pissed at the math teacher and bombed her test. my GPA is 94.625. And out of my Grade which runs at about 180 something students I rank #11 in top GPA.

[/quote']

I make all As, well I have AB now because I was pissed at the math teacher and bombed her test. my GPA is 94.625. And out of my Grade which runs at about 180 something students I rank #11 in top GPA.

GPA's are out of 4.... -____-

I don't know what kind of messed up school you go to.

[/quote']

Lanier County High, Where blacks hate Whites and Indians rule over everything. Our funked up school system is like our Government. =/ Seriosuly. But you gotta love it. :)

Not to mention we have a High schooler who is Prego with a Middle schooler's child, and people have drinking parties and sex and everything else. It's a real party down here. We also have whores and alot of virgins.

[/quote']

Lanier County High, Where blacks hate Whites and Indians rule over everything. Our f***ed up school system is like our Government. =/ Seriosuly. But you gotta love it. :)

Not to mention we have a High schooler who is Prego with a Middle schooler's child, and people have drinking parties and sex and everything else. It's a real party down here. We also have whores.

In other words, being 11/180 isn't all that impressive.

[/quote']

Lanier County High, Where blacks hate Whites and Indians rule over everything. Our f***ed up school system is like our Government. =/ Seriosuly. But you gotta love it. :)

Not to mention we have a High schooler who is Prego with a Middle schooler's child, and people have drinking parties and sex and everything else. It's a real party down here. We also have whores.

Oh it's impressive, very much. Because It says I'm smart while everyone else is stupid, drug/alchohal addicted, sex addicted, people.

[/quote']

Oh it's impressive, very much. Because It says I'm smart while everyone else is stupid, drug/alchohal addicted, sex addicted, people.

It says you're not a complete dumbfuck like apparently everyone else is at your school.

Exactly. ;D

But that also means that the stupid idiots run to me for help, and then I use my lying abilities to get out of helping them, because if I be a total jabroni at school, well then I wouldn't have anyone to watch my back.

Hints why the boyfriend comes in here. None of my friends or anyone I know likes Mako. They say he's creepy and a Perv. So I stay with him they leave me alone, although when I stay with him, he doesn't keep his hands off my body, so it's a win-win for me. I keep warm and I fee loved and people don't annoy me and give me headaches.

Inb4KittyisusingMako

I'm not using him, it's his job to protect me and he does such a good job at it.

It is mako's decision, but it's a stupid decision IMO.

Inb4KittyisusingMako

OBJECTION!

you are Mako.

OT:

im single D:

OBJECTION:

I don't have a Pen!$

Piczoritdidnthappen

Dam you.

No pic for you pervert. Read the Adventures of Huntar the Savage Halloween Special. :) Huntar get's laid by Princess Kitty. =D

Archived