Official Relationships Thread

Huntar!

*brofists Dark*

You gonna hit that after SAT's?

I'm not entirely sure. I have too many options. And SAT's are still main priority for me. D:

If you don't' date=' ya know where i live, send her. I have a friend who desperatly needs to be laid.

[/quote']

Well, sucks for your friend, doesn't it? Tell him/her to get his/her own guy/girl to get laid with.

• Replies 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

*brofists Dark*

You gonna hit that after SAT's?

I'm not entirely sure. I have too many options. And SAT's are still main priority for me. D:

If you don't' date=' ya know where i live, send her. I have a friend who desperatly needs to be laid.

[/quote']

Well, sucks for your friend, doesn't it? Tell him/her to get his/her own guy/girl to get laid with.

i Know right. He's like 18 and a virgin. It's sad, very sad.

Hire him a hooker.

But Huntar what if that Hooker has AIDS or somethin? Then what? I'll get blamed. And I'm broke and I'm too young to get a job.

Even if the hooker doesn't approve' date=' you can always wear a condom.

[/quote']

The hooker always makes YOU pay for the condoms

How lame is that?

Hire him a hooker.

But Huntar what if that Hooker has AIDS or somethin? Then what? I'll get blamed. And I'm broke and I'm too young to get a job.

[/quote']

How lame is that?

inorite

AND, you have to pay the hooker.

Condoms cost 10 bucks total (guy and girl), and a hooker costs upwards of 200 bucks for a good quality one. You are looking at 210+ bucks for each hooker seating.

Hire him a hooker.

[/quote']

How lame is that?

inorite

AND, you have to pay the hooker.

Condoms cost 10 bucks total (guy and girl), and a hooker costs upwards of 200 bucks for a good quality one. You are looking at 210+ bucks for each hooker seating.

Actually, I once paid a hooker $5 for a seating

I got crabs

I found that same hooker and asked about it, she said

"It's $5, what did you expect, Lobster"

ROFLOLCOPTERLOLOLOLOLOIMAFIRINMAHLAZORLOL

They could care less if you wore a condom. They already have aids. :/

Feels better bareback. So they charge more.

I liek all da spam in dis thread that huntar b participatin in.

That is what my former bestbuddyhunter used to do before he was moderatified. I miss him ;(

tru dat. tru dat. i best stop b4 i get n truble.

So' date=' real topic now?

Uh, what about relatively attractive people who are just too spineless to ask people out?

[/quote']

They're idiots?

You just insulted half the people in this thread. :lol:

AHA

But none of these people are relatively attractive! (oshi-)

I hate to sound like a douche but yes we are:/

No' date=' your beautiful! :lol:

[/quote']

:oops:

Although, I HAVE made the effort on at least one occation.

AHA

Say that to the 10-20 random girls that almost faint when I walk past them. I've even heard alot of them say "He's cute" when I walk past them. I don't know most of them, but have seen them IRL before. One time, two hawt sisters said I was cute. I wonder if I had asked one of them out, if they would've fought over me? It would've been fun to watch. xD Unfortunately, it was some stupid county spelling bee, and I didn't want the whole county to hate me.

AHA

Say that to the 10-20 random girls that almost faint when I walk past them.

You smell bad

I've even heard alot of them say "He's cute." I don't know most of them' date=' but have seen them IRL before.[b']Dogs are cute too[/b]

One time, two hawt sisters said I was cute. I wonder if I had asked one of them out, if they would've fought over me? It would've been fun to watch. xDIt usually is

AHA

Say that to the 10-20 random girls that almost faint when I walk past them.

You smell bad No' date=' girls just think I'm cute. Hannah won't stop following me around when we're near each other. If I walk away, she follows me, even if I'm testing her by showing my "cold" side.[/b']

I've even heard alot of them say "He's cute." I don't know most of them, but have seen them IRL before.Kittens are cute too Fixed

One time, two hawt sisters said I was cute when I walked past them. I wonder if I had asked one of them out, if they would've fought over me? It would've been fun to watch. xDIt usually is Unfortunately, no girls have ever fought over me. :(

You're 12 though :/

One girl I was friends with was going out of her way to make me notice her. I had 2 guy friends, and she was my other friend. She would give me pictures of dragons "that she had drawn by hand," and wouldn't give the other 2 guys anything. She scared me though. She nearly choked one of my friends to death. I was only her friend because she didn't hurt her friends as much as she hurt people who weren't friends with her.

One girl I was friends with was going out of her way to make me notice her. I had 2 guy friends' date=' and she was my other friend. She would give me pictures of dragons "that she had drawn by hand," and wouldn't give the other 2 guys anything. She scared me though. She nearly choked one of my friends to death. I was only her friend because she didn't hurt her friends as much as she hurt people who weren't friends with her.

[/quote']

I lol'd hard

Read that post in 4 years.

One girl I was friends with was going out of her way to make me notice her. I had 2 guy friends' date=' and she was my other friend. She would give me pictures of dragons "that she had drawn by hand," and wouldn't give the other 2 guys anything. She scared me though. She nearly choked one of my friends to death. I was only her friend because she didn't hurt her friends as much as she hurt people who weren't friends with her.

[/quote']

... What has that got to do with anything... at all...

Archived