Official Relationships Thread

Huntar!

• Replies 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wait wtf? She's getting married?!

Why was I not informed of this?!?

Because' date=' I told Icy, he lectured me

I posted it on here, I got lectured by Rain, Brushfire, and Skellington Jacky.

and stop arguing with DoP, he's just jealous since i dumped him for a better looking guy :P [/jking']

As for you DoP: How young do you think I am? Geez I'm not that young, I'm old enough to know what I truely want, and what I want isn't interfering in my schooling. But i have taken advice into consideration and I'm not as into my relationship now as I was.

Wait wtf? She's getting married?!

Why was I not informed of this?!?

Because' date=' I told Icy, he lectured me

I posted it on here, I got lectured by Rain, Brushfire, and Skellington Jacky.

and stop arguing with DoP, he's just jealous since i dumped him for a better looking guy :P [/jking']

As for you DoP: How young do you think I am? Geez I'm not that young, I'm old enough to know what I truely want, and what I want isn't interfering in my schooling. But i have taken advice into consideration and I'm not as into my relationship now as I was.

No you aren't. You're 15.

15 and marriage? LOLNO

I'm almost 17. I'm not going to think about marriage right now, because you know how much that will interfere with your education? You want you two to live in a halfway decent place making a somewhat nice living? Don't choose to get married yet, then. Wait until you're done with college and you both have decent jobs.

15 and marriage? LOLNO

I'm almost 17. I'm not going to think about marriage right now' date=' because you know how much that will interfere with your education? You want you two to live in a halfway decent place making a somewhat nice living? Don't choose to get married yet, then. Wait until you're done with college and you both have decent jobs.

[/quote']

Actually, being married will get you a discount on living space on campus. Its being a dumbfuck and having a baby that will screw up your life.

Guys' date=' stop spamming please?

Beth is confusing the hell out of me nowadays. :/

[/quote']

I see no spam. Everything is on topic (the current topic being Kitty's impending marriage).

Buy a relationship book. There's like...over 9000 claiming to explain the opposite sex to you.

[/quote']

I see no spam. Everything is on topic (the current topic being Kitty's impending marriage).

Buy a relationship book. There's like...over 9000 claiming to explain the opposite sex to you.

I see Spam, it comes in a can no?

OT: Me and Him are moving in with his sister, kay, so we won't have the whole house to pay for, she'll help us.

@Hunter: Just go buy Make Out Paradice and you'll be fine.

15 and marriage? LOLNO

I'm almost 17. I'm not going to think about marriage right now' date=' because you know how much that will interfere with your education? You want you two to live in a halfway decent place making a somewhat nice living? Don't choose to get married yet, then. Wait until you're done with college and you both have decent jobs.

[/quote']

Actually, being married will get you a discount on living space on campus. Its being a dumbfuck and having a baby that will screw up your life.

Safe sex is for pussies.

15 and marriage? LOLNO

[/quote']

Safe sex is for pussies.

No Safe Sex is what keeps Kitty's friends from beating her A$$

-.-;

[/quote']

OT: Me and Him are moving in with his sister, kay, so we won't have the whole house to pay for, she'll help us.

I already know how to make out. I'm not new to it, like you are Kitty.

15 and marriage? LOLNO

[/quote']

Safe sex is for pussies.

Bye bye troll.

[/quote']

Exactly why you shouldnt plan on getting married before finishing school/college

Archived