Official Relationships Thread

Huntar!

Also' date=' I did not call white people stupid. I said Asians were smarter than white people.

[/quote']

Still racist.

Not really. It's more of a stereotype.

I know some dumb Asians. But I don't know smart white people. Other than me, but I am half white. So I don't count.

Because stereotypes aren't racist.

I HATE YOU JEW GO DIE IN A HOLE!!!

Oh wow, racist, hating jews.

• Replies 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Also' date=' I did not call white people stupid. I said Asians were smarter than white people.

[/quote']

Still racist.

I know some dumb Asians. But I don't know smart white people. Other than me, but I am half white. So I don't count.

I'm white, but I'm smart. I don't really pay attention in school I still get A's though. Anyway, I'm white and my IQ as I recall is somewhere around 155. My girlfriend is half italian and half puerto rican and she is way smarter than me though. Like I'm just as smart as her, but she gets better grades.

[/quote']

Still racist.

I love everyone in this great big, beautiful world.

I HATE YOU WHITE PEOPLE ASIANS BEAT YOU, YOU PEOPLE ARE JUST WANNABE IDIOT BISHES.

Hating on white people? Tsk, tsk, tsk.

[/quote']

Still racist.

I HATE YOU WHITE PEOPLE ASIANS BEAT YOU, YOU PEOPLE ARE JUST WANNABE IDIOT BISHES.

Hating on white people isn't racist.

[/quote']

Still racist.

Not if your black.

[/quote']

Still racist.

Jews are also white people. Your logic is flawed.

[/quote']

Still racist.

You're racist, nothing you say can be trusted.

[/quote']

Still racist.

Jews aren't even a race their a religon. I don't understand the logic of hating a jew is racist. That's what's flawed.

Why are we talking about Racism?

But yeah. Everybody gossips about who is going out with who in my school.

A Little Off Topic:

My friend got sick. Really, really sick. Hospital sick. Swine flu sick. Now that everyone has noticed he missed the first day of scgool cause he's sick, stories started.

"Oh, did you know [insert friend's name here] is paralyzed?"

"Oh really, why?"

"His immune system attacked his spinal cord (with lazorz! Pew Pew Pew!)"

"Awww... that's so sad..."

Next story:

"[insert friend's name here] is sick."

"Really, why?"

"I don't know, but he has a 75% chance of death (Orly, doctor? Did you inject him with da Swaine Fluez? Then he'll have a 98% chance of death.)

"Awesomeness."

I think he had a girlfriend, cause some girls were close to crying when they heard the news. My school is like telephone sometimes.

Anyway, the point of my spleal was to ask, what if your GF/BF got very sick? Would it pain you? Or would you just move on to a different GF/BF and call it a day?

Ugh, my love life sucks once again.

Wouldn't you mean your EX girlfriend?

We're not finished yet... It's a long distance relationship... But it's so hard to stay commited... Even if we talk everyday and I visit every weekend...

Long distance relationships never work! Haven't you learned yet? If she says she wants to move on' date=' you move on. A relationship is two-sided and you aren't the subject.[/b']

Ugh' date=' my love life sucks once again.

We're not finished yet... It's a long distance relationship... But it's so hard to stay commited... Even if we talk everyday and I visit every weekend...

Long distance relationships never work! Haven't you learned yet? If she says she wants to move on' date=' you move on. A relationship is two-sided and you aren't the subject.[/b']

With things like facebook, skype, and cell phones, long distance relationships are easier to maintain now than ever.

Tell that to Akira...

Tell that to Akira...

3 years of a loving, successful long distance relationship ftw.

I can't get a girl because I'm one ugly MOFO. Never had ever been hugged in my life by even my mother. What to Do?

If troll, an hero.

If serious, hug your mom. And just start working on appearance on a basic level.

I can't get a girl because I'm one ugly MOFO. Never had ever been hugged in my life by even my mother. What to Do?

If troll' date=' an hero.[/b']

If serious, hug your mom. And just start working on appearance on a basic level.

I don't under stand that bold part. and How do I work on appearance?

If troll' date=' an hero.

[/quote']

Wow, Icy, telling members to an hero? And you tell me to be nicer. :P

@King:

Uh. Ugly in what way? If its just greasy hair and bad acne, I suggest showering and buying some face wash. If your bone structure is just hideously deformed, um...there's plastic surgery for that? >_>

Also, carry yourself with self confidence. Even if you're hideous, you'll be slightly less nauseating if you appear to be confident with yourself.

Archived