Official Relationships Thread

Huntar!

• Replies 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I respect this dude. I really do. I see where hes coming from but this girl has no problem pointing out that I'm the guy she likes. x_x

There's your first mistake, always assume that your better than everyone else while dating

Unless he's bigger than you, then you just make nasty smirks about him being gay behind his back.

I respect this dude. I really do. I see where hes coming from but this girl has no problem pointing out that I'm the guy she likes. x_x

There's your first mistake' date=' always assume that your better than everyone else while dating

Unless he's bigger than you, then you just make nasty smirks about him being gay behind his back.

[/quote']

I am bigger than him. By like, 5 inches. :/

Today was my birthday. An incredible day indeed~

Remember how I said that Alex [my boyfriend] was going to give me a kiss on my birthday? He was, but we both were completely not ready.

Here's the story:

During my Gym class, all we got to do was walk around and hang out together on the wide open field. Since a couple of our friends knew that he was going to kiss me, they really tried to make him do it. He didn't feel ready and his stomahc was hurting [because of nervousness], and I finally found out that he really was going to kiss me.

Two of my friends conducted the whole thing; making people leave us alone, trying to get us in a private place, and really trying to make us kiss. You have no idea how FORCEFUL they were about it. By the end of the day, I wanted to just be left alone. I was really frustrated.

We just couldn't do it.

And at the end of the day, we both walked away without doing anything.

I got a text after school from Alex saying: "So sorry. I didn't give you my gift yet. On Monday for sure."

*Sigh* What a long day.

Remember how I said that Alex [my boyfriend] was going to give me a kiss on my birthday? He was' date=' but we both were completely not ready.

Here's the story:

During my Gym class, all we got to do was walk around and hang out together on the wide open field. Since a couple of our friends knew that he was going to kiss me, they really tried to make him do it. He didn't feel ready and his stomahc was hurting [because of nervousness'], and I finally found out that he really was going to kiss me.

Two of my friends conducted the whole thing; making people leave us alone, trying to get us in a private place, and really trying to make us kiss. You have no idea how FORCEFUL they were about it. By the end of the day, I wanted to just be left alone. I was really frustrated.

We just couldn't do it.

I got a text after school from Alex saying: "So sorry. I didn't give you my gift yet. On Monday for sure."

*Sigh* What a long day.

aww. I want to pinch your cheeks.

Remember how I said that Alex [my boyfriend] was going to give me a kiss on my birthday? He was' date=' but we both were completely not ready.

Here's the story:

During my Gym class, all we got to do was walk around and hang out together on the wide open field. Since a couple of our friends knew that he was going to kiss me, they really tried to make him do it. He didn't feel ready and his stomahc was hurting [because of nervousness'], and I finally found out that he really was going to kiss me.

We just couldn't do it.

*Sigh* What a long day.

o_o You're in High School or Middle?

Here's the story:

We just couldn't do it.

*Sigh* What a long day.

XD That's awesome. I wish I could've seen it. =3

Uugh... So much more crap in this...

I might have to do a full blown psychoanalysis soon.

... If you're talking about love, did you expect it to be a peice of cake?

It's not. :D

Its a slice of pie' date=' instead.

Talking to girls is easy.

Getting numbers is still relatively simple.

Asking girls out takes timing and patience.

Its hard to do at first, but you get used to it.

[/quote']

But Jacky you're a player so you surely have no clue what Icy feels, He doesn't switch from girl to girl, unlike you. His devotion is to Britney, so he'd feel different. It's frustrating, especially when the one you love is hurting or bothered and you are nearly powerless to do anything or when you can be with him/her to make sure they're safe. Of course, as everyone would say I don't know any of this.

Love is more than getting a girl's number or talking to her, it's about so much more.

[/quote']

But Jacky you're a player so you surely have no clue what Icy feels, He doesn't switch from girl to girl, unlike you. His devotion is to Britney, so he'd feel different. It's frustrating, especially when the one you love is hurting or bothered and you are nearly powerless to do anything or when you can be with him/her to make sure they're safe. Of course, as everyone would say I don't know any of this.

Love is more than getting a girl's number or talking to her, it's about so much more.

Its not like he cant get other girls. Its that doesn't feel like trying.

[/quote']

Its not like he cant get other girls. Its that doesn't feel like trying.

Why should he try someone else, when the one he's with obviously makes him happy?

As his friend, I'm glad he's found someone who makes him happy, no matter who she is. You should feel the same. =/

Yeah' date=' thats why he complained about being lonely.

[/quote']

Maybe he just wanted you to listen to him.

He may have wanted you to understand.

I don't know. He don't talk to me.

My sit: How can I tell my best friend, who is protective of me, that I'm going to sleep with Mako? She knows but she doesn't approve, because she is scared that he'll hurt me.

[/quote']

My sit: How can I tell my best friend, who is protective of me, that I'm going to sleep with Mako? She knows but she doesn't approve, because she is scared that he'll hurt me.

Go out and say it. Dont beat around the bush.

[/quote']

Go out and say it. Dont beat around the bush.

I told her I was. And she threatened me. xD

I want to tell her I did after I do it.

She'll beat me to death. T.T

Archived