Official Relationships Thread

Huntar!

Most emos are f*****s. Just saying.

Seriously' date=' though. Kitty, just break up with him. It really is the smartest thing you can do.

[/quote']

1 - no. you. :|

2 - Seriously. Your a prisoner in your relationship.

CRAPPY UPDATE:

Beth is my friend Robby's ex girlfriend. So the other day I asked him if it was ok for me to go out with Beth one day. He said yes under certain conditions that I agreed to. Today he saw Adam upset and him not near Beth at all today. He assumed they had broken up and that she was dating me. So he tells Adam what he knew. He never mentioned my name, thank god. They aren't broken up, or at least not that I know of. But Adam's going to be watching his back because now he knows that Beth likes another guy (aka me). So idk how things are going to work out from here. Beth hasn't talked to me since earlier this afternoon. The last thing she said was how she feels awkward. That was before Robby told me what he did. So I had no clue and answered "how come?" like a dumbass, making it sound like I knew why she was feeling awkward.

• Replies 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Seriously' date=' though. Kitty, just break up with him. It really is the smartest thing you can do.

[/quote']

CRAPPY UPDATE:

Beth is my friend Robby's ex girlfriend. So the other day I asked him if it was ok for me to go out with Beth one day. He said yes under certain conditions that I agreed to. Today he saw Adam upset and him not near Beth at all today. He assumed they had broken up and that she was dating me. So he tells Adam what he knew. He never mentioned my name, thank god. They aren't broken up, or at least not that I know of. But Adam's going to be watching his back because now he knows that Beth likes another guy (aka me). So idk how things are going to work out from here. Beth hasn't talked to me since earlier this afternoon. The last thing she said was how she feels awkward. That was before Robby told me what he did. So I had no clue and answered "how come?" like a dumbass, making it sound like I knew why she was feeling awkward.

Why everything you write in here makes me feel like it's a total BS?

Seriously, you make yor life look like a soap opera, I know a couple of people like you and they all say a bunch of lies all the time. You go around saying how much of a pimp you are, and girls love you, but you just see them as toys because you are such a pimp, and suprisingly they know that, but still love you.

[/quote']

1 - no. you. :| >.< Get over it guys emos are just hotter people

2 - Seriously. Your a prisoner in your relationship. ...

CRAPPY UPDATE:

^ Ouch, sucks to be you right now.

Seriously' date=' you make yor life look like a soap opera, I know a couple of people like you and they all say a bunch of lies all the time. You go around saying how much of a pimp you are, and girls love you, but you just see them as toys because you are such a pimp, and suprisingly they know that, but still love you.[/quote']

That is what being a half emo half whiner is. Emo people are always depressed, and they never get over themselves.

inb4kittyisemo

I'm not emo, I'm just used to getting my way, and besides when i whine it's adorable or just for the lulz.

My update: I had a bad crappy day that I don't feel like discussing. =/

[/quote']

CRAPPY UPDATE:

Seriously, you make yor life look like a soap opera, I know a couple of people like you and they all say a bunch of lies all the time. You go around saying how much of a pimp you are, and girls love you, but you just see them as toys because you are such a pimp, and suprisingly they know that, but still love you.

My life is a soap opera. Its high school. If your life isn't as drama filled as mine, you're missing out.

UPDATE: Today wasn't good. Beth is hardly talking to me since yesterday. She'll come around.

My relationship is going smooth ^_^" HELP ME!!!

break up immediately' date=' and hire a hooker. a good one, too.

[/quote']

i find it unfair that i got a twenty percent warning for the honest advice above this text. he said "HELP ME!!!" and that's what i tried to do. plus this is not "Mild Spamming" at all.

Meh...

So ya' date=' I like a girl

Can't bring myself to ask her out or anything.

Zero confidense. No idea what to do.

>_<

[/quote']

You could cry yourself to sleep every night while hugging a pillow in loneliness, or you could man up and ask her out. I dunno.

Strangely, it seems just a LITTLE harder than just saying it..

Um well my day turned out bad but gradually got better.

This morning Mako didn't show up and I was down until second block, when he showed up. HE had to go get his eyes checked. Here's the whole deal:

Mako: *walks by my room door*

Me: I see him and *goes up to teacher* "Can I go Get Water?"

Teacher: "You aren't really gonna get water, but go ahead" (She saw him too)

Me: *walks out classroom to the water fountain*

Mako: *walks up to me* "Hey"

Me: "Hi, where were you? I was worried sick."

Mako: "Had to get my eyes checked" *hands necklace* (The necklace is something he says he likes seeing me wear, so i wear it)

Me: *takes necklace* says "I love you"

Mako: *smirks his adorable smirk and says "i love you"*

We both go back to class.

^.^ That's my day and it was awesome.

Um well my night turned out bad but gradually got better.

This morning Mako didn't show up and I was down until second block' date=' when he showed up. HE had to go get his penis checked. Here's the whole deal:

Mako: *walks by my room door*

Me: I see him and *goes up to mother* "Can I go Get Milk?"

Mother: "You aren't really gonna get milk, but go ahead" (She saw him too)

Me: *walks out house to the front porch*

Mako: *walks up to me* "Hey"

Me: "Hi, where were you? I was worried sick."

Mako: "Had to get my penis checked" *eyes his penis* (The penis is something he says he likes seeing me suck, so i suck it)

Me: *takes a mouthful* says "I love you"

Mako: *smirks his adorable smirk and says "i love you"*

We both go back to my room to finish the night.

^.^ That's my night and it was awesome.

[/quote']

Fix'd.

To the mods: please don't kill my only time to have fun :'(

I'm sorry in advance.

I would delete it if it were to get me in trouble.

Delete if you see it inappropriate.

LOLZ xD I lmfao.

Great job DoP but if I'd post my version of how it would go down if it were to go down like that, I'd be banned. x3

Meh...

>_<

[/quote']

Just do it. Once you start, you are obliged to finish it. So just go out on a limb and start to ask her out. Then the rest just happens.

Meh...

>_<

[/quote']

You could cry yourself to sleep every night while hugging a pillow in loneliness, or you could man up and ask her out. I dunno.

+1 OMGAKITTY

Meh...

>_<

[/quote']

Strangely, it seems just a LITTLE harder than just saying it..

Not really whatsoever.

UPDATE: Today, twice, Beth up and walked away from her boyfriend to come and hug me and talk to me. Shes making it awfully obvious that I'm the other guy that Adam needs to be watching his back for.

UPDATE: Today, twice, Beth up and walked away from her boyfriend to come and hug me and talk to me. Shes making it awfully obvious that I'm the other guy that Adam needs to be watching his back for.

You'd better watch your back. Seriously a guy can get pretty jealous of another guy, which would lead to a fight. And a guys strength doubles when he has a girl to protect. ^^

UPDATE: Today' date=' twice, Beth up and walked away from her boyfriend to come and hug me and talk to me. Shes making it awfully obvious that I'm the other guy that Adam needs to be watching his back for. [/i']

You'd better watch your back. Seriously a guy can get pretty jealous of another guy, which would lead to a fight. And a guys strength doubles when he has a girl to protect. ^^

Lame.

A girl not being able to offer her bear trap is worthless.

Archived