Official Relationships Thread

Huntar!

So me and my girlfriend broke up... Well' date=' broke up until further notice. ;\

[/quote']

Need a bro hug?

I need more than a bro hug. I need another box of f***ing tissues. D:

Well.

F*ck her.

She's missing out.

We're not mad at each other. There's no bad blood. We're still best friends. It's just a waiting game now. Waiting until she's over HER inner problems to see if she'll take me back. It's waiting that's killing me.

• Replies 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So me and my girlfriend broke up... Well' date=' broke up until further notice. ;\

[/quote']

Need a bro hug?

I need more than a bro hug. I need another box of f***ing tissues. D:

Well.

F*ck her.

She's missing out.

We're not mad at each other. There's no bad blood. We're still best friends. It's just a waiting game now. Waiting until she's over HER inner problems to see if she'll take me back. It's waiting that's killing me.

Just play a game.

They always pass the time for me.

It was for dismal' date=' and l moved outta my house (Technically my father's) back home. The bf/gf living together scene just ain't for me.

[/quote']

Lol. I'll pass on the hooker.

At least you've got a girlfriend. ;\

We've decided to stay best friends still. We made a promise to each other before we started going out. We were best friends first, so we promised that when, and if, the dust settled we would stay best friends. She's just really confused about her life right now and because of the confusion, the relationship wasn't making her as happy as it once was. We've talked for hours about this today, and even though I wish she would take me back, we've come to a mutual agreement that staying best friends is the best way to approach this right now. We've come to the agreement that we're going to work through this confusion and unsureness as best friends and if we decide that it's meant to be, we're going to get back together.

It's not exactly what I want right now, but I honestly don't think I could go on living without her in my life. She's been the most important person in my life for over four years and I've loved her more in the past 2 1/2 years than I've ever loved anyone.

That's just my approach and I'm trying to keep it positive.

It was for dismal' date=' and l moved outta my house (Technically my father's) back home. The bf/gf living together scene just ain't for me.

[/quote']

We've decided to stay best friends still. We made a promise to each other before we started going out. We were best friends first, so we promised that when, and if, the dust settled we would stay best friends. She's just really confused about her life right now and because of the confusion, the relationship wasn't making her as happy as it once was. We've talked for hours about this today, and even though I wish she would take me back, we've come to a mutual agreement that staying best friends is the best way to approach this right now. We've come to the agreement that we're going to work through this confusion and unsureness as best friends and if we decide that it's meant to be, we're going to get back together.

It's not exactly what I want right now, but I honestly don't think I could go on living without her in my life. She's been the most important person in my life for over four years and I've loved her more in the past 2 1/2 years than I've ever loved anyone.

You broke up? D:

Come, give your uncle KITTY a bro-hug.

[/quote']

You broke up? D:

Come, give your uncle KITTY a bro-hug.

Yeah... It happened about nine hours ago. I honestly think that right now is the only time I haven't cried.

*massive bro-hug* ;\

I actually managed to talk to Lauren (my crush) on Friday at the football game. For the most part' date=' we discussed Glee, which is her favorite show, but I was absolutely happy that I was able to talk to her. I wish I could have gathered the courage to ask her out on a date, but I'm happy that I at least saw her.

[/quote']

Omg Roxas... Just ask her already. Its been almost 2yrs since I heard about this lol.

---

As for me and Brit. Everything is going swimmingly. Though, we have a few knots and her personality to get past (won't get into this at all); we're getting closer and she gets really sad when I have to leave, but I live somewhere else. Dad is also more so out of the picture, so by December we should be good.

I got her to say Hi to Browarod on the phone, it was cute. Today was just great... We cuddled, and stuff. Her sister didn't seem to mind either.

I actually managed to talk to Lauren (my crush) on Friday at the football game. For the most part' date=' we discussed Glee, which is her favorite show, but I was absolutely happy that I was able to talk to her. I wish I could have gathered the courage to ask her out on a date, but I'm happy that I at least saw her.

[/quote']

Omg Roxas... Just ask her already. Its been almost 2yrs since I heard about this lol.

office_jam2.jpg

The way I see it, he's got a few more seasons before he has to act.

Dismal: *gives master-hug* :(

Isn't it possible to get through her issues as a couple?

But I'm sorry for you bro. At least you can stay best friends but still...

Nya, sucks...:(

[/quote']

Ask her to see the next football game together?

Movies?

Or do it like me, I sent my best friend to get my current bf's number and all.=) Sounds childish but yeah. I'm still not over that.x)

Though' date=' we have a few knots and her personality to get past (won't get into this at all)

[/quote']

Sounds familiar...0_o o_0 O_O

...dum-di-dum

My GF broke up with me...

****ing Whores... >.>

How, what happened?

Opal-Update: Yeah it's all fine here, except the personality thing but I'm working on it. He thinks I'm too unstable but that's what everyone thinks. And sometimes I'm mean without meaning it *gulp*.0_o

Ok. This is the twenty-billionth thread of this' date=' but this time its [i']official[/i].

This one should stick around for a while. No need for anymore relationship threads for a while.

Good ole' Opal wanted it back, so here it is. :D

SO, here's my situation:

Ex-girlfriend keeps staring me down everywhere she sees me. Kidna stalkerish.

I like a girl right now, but I think she might be a lesbian. ;-;

et vous?

Heh heh, Les*ian Tard.

Dosn't sound the same as G*y Tard.

Anyway, I've got a GF but she lives in Maryland, where as I live in NY. We contact eachother, but she only comes out in the Summer.

Is this a good relationship?

(Lol, I feel like I'm on Opera or I'm Dr. Phil)

Anyway' date=' I've got a GF but she lives in Maryland, where as I live in NY. We contact eachother, but she only comes out in the Summer.

Is this a good relationship?

(Lol, I feel like I'm on Opera or I'm Dr. Phil)

[/quote']

Umm, well I would try to avoid long-distance relationships. How did you two meet? Hannah and I met at some wedding. Her uncle and my 2nd-cousin-twice-removed got married, and if it hadn't have been for that wedding, we never would've met. She's not my gf yet. Let's just say I see her once per year, and according to alot of my family, she really likes me. Oh, and she also seems to like me too. Unfortunately, between my grandparents and her dad, I never have any time to tell her how much I like her and care about her.

Dismal: *gives master-hug* :(

Isn't it possible to get through her issues as a couple?

But I'm sorry for you bro. At least you can stay best friends but still...

Nya' date=' sucks...:(

[/quote']

No. Because being in the relationship was one of the issues. I kind of get where she's coming from though... We're going to work through it as best friends and if it's truly meant to be, we'll get back together. Thank you for the hug, master. :D

tissue.jpg

Here ya go' date=' Dismal, bro.

[/quote']

I lol'd.

[/quote']

Not even. I've just been talking about it so much.

[/quote']

office_jam2.jpg

The way I see it, he's got a few more seasons before he has to act.

That's pretty much the only thing I know about The Office, but it's pretty accurate.

[/quote']

Ask her to see the next football game together?

Movies?

Or do it like me, I sent my best friend to get my current bf's number and all.=) Sounds childish but yeah. I'm still not over that.x)

I might ask her to the movies.

My Update:

Well today when, suprisingly well. This morning He was more of his usualy "Can't keep his hands off" self, but one of my best friends saw him and she said something to me during homeroom. xD You can say I 'got in trouble.' And I got a two page note from Mako, one of his lines were this; "Ever since I can remember, I've dreamed of you as my wife. I fell in love with you when we played basketball a few years back." And get this I was in 7(th) Grade when we played basketball at school, because I had gym class. And I'm in 10(th) now, so if he was telling me the truth he has liked me for 3 years, since i told him how i felt when I was in 9(th) grade.

Something did scare me at my lunch block today, Mako's mother came out of the office and walked by my table, and went into the other lunchroom(We call it the annex) and turned around and came back. Of course by the time she came back, I was long gone, because I saw her. But I don't think it's anything to worry about at the moment since she'll never catch me off guard.

In homeroom my best friend got me and sorta got on to me. Because she and alot of my friends are scared that he may hurt me, physically. Like leave bruises or something. But I know that he won't and that's why they don't want me to sleep with him, but he has dared them to try and stop us. ^.^

But back to the important thing. He and I are still together for now, and he is hell bent on staying with me. I love him and he loves me.

You're being forced into this relationship by your fear.

Did I say that? The only thing I fear is that he may be seperated from me. That is the only thing I shall ever fear. My friends are just scared that he'll hurt me but he won't, it'd hurt him more than me.

Archived