Official Relationships Thread

Huntar!

• Replies 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Simple. I'm creating distance between Mako and me. Don't ask why' date=' nor ask for an explination.

[/quote']

Let me guess, he dressed up as Spiderman and that pissed you off?

No not close.

Simple. How do you expect us to respond to your post if we aren't allowed to question your actions when you dont give us needed information.

Because I end up gettin lectured and I really don't like it

Fine i'll tell

I'm tired of his sheet. I'm tired of this pain. I'm not happy I'm miserable. And I don't know what to do so I'm going with the alternative. But my friends are right, I can't leave him, because he'd never accept it and hurt/threaten every other guy I tried to flirt with. there happy?

Most people in this thread are dicks. No lie. Hunter' date=' you are too. Why ask a girl out RIGHT after she breaks up with her boyfriend. a******. >.>

Anyways, yeah.......I really don't feel all that great about myself right now, to be honest. ;/ Damn women. So freaking fickle. Well, I might ask this one girl out. Not sure yet. I don't like her a whole lot, and we've been friends for like.....4 years now. We went out once, but.....I don't know. I'm thinking. I don't want to ruin our friendship or anything.

[/quote']

I'm in teh same situation

Except:

I do like her, quite alot.

She likes my best friend.

D:

I thought it over. I shouldn't suffer for your stupidity. I like this thread more than the lot of you combined. If you take advantage of it' date=' I'm going to ban you. Plain and simple.

[/quote']

fix'd.

My girl's birthday is coming up...suggestions on what to get her? I already bought Pride and Prejudice and Zombies, but I think I should get something extra...

inb4condoms.

I thought it over. I shouldn't suffer for your stupidity. I like this thread more than the lot of you combined. If you take advantage of it' date=' I'm going to ban you. Plain and simple.

[/quote']

fix'd.

My girl's birthday is coming up...suggestions on what to get her? I already bought Pride and Prejudice and Zombies, but I think I should get something extra...

inb4condoms.

Chocolate.

I hear that girls love men that give them a box of chocolates.

Mmmmmm, i liek chocolats.

[/quote']

fix'd.

inb4condoms.

Chocolate.

Silly Harhar.

Girls don't like boys, girls like cars and money.

Simple. I'm creating distance between Mako and me. Don't ask why' date=' nor ask for an explination.

[/quote']

No not close.

Simple. How do you expect us to respond to your post if we aren't allowed to question your actions when you dont give us needed information.

Fine i'll tell

I'm tired of his s***. I'm tired of this pain. I'm not happy I'm miserable. And I don't know what to do so I'm going with the alternative. But my friends are right' date=' I can't leave him, because he'd never accept it and hurt/threaten every other guy I tried to flirt with. there happy?

[/quote']

Break up with him anyway.

[/quote']

fix'd.

inb4condoms.

Chocolate.

Silly Harhar.

Girls don't like boys, girls like cars and money.

+1 for the referance to Good Charlotte.

Except:

I do like her' date=' quite alot.

D:

[/quote']

I've been there dude, it's tough. I don't know how mentally strong you are so I can't really offer much advice. I kinda just... pushed myself through it and ignored it. :\

Except:

D:

[/quote']

I've been there dude, it's tough. I don't know how mentally strong you are so I can't really offer much advice. I kinda just... pushed myself through it and ignored it. :\

I'm not mentally strong, but if the time calls =/

Except:

D:

[/quote']

I'm not mentally strong, but if the time calls =/

Well, if you need any help with emotional issues you know I'm there on MSN for you. I've been through it myself and Icy's taught me alot so I'm sure I could help you if you wanted. =\

[/quote']

No not close.

Fine i'll tell

I'm tired of his s***. I'm tired of this pain. I'm not happy I'm miserable. And I don't know what to do so I'm going with the alternative. But my friends are right' date=' I can't leave him, because he'd never accept it and hurt/threaten every other guy I tried to flirt with. there happy?

[/quote']

it's not that easy.

[/quote']

No not close.

Fine i'll tell

[/quote']

it's not that easy.

Has he impregnated you?

Is that why you don't leave?

You want your child to have a dad?

[/quote']

No not close.

Fine i'll tell

[/quote']

it's not that easy.

Has he impregnated you?

Nope.

Not at all, and I don't want to leave, it's just this whole thing with our parents finding out I mean it's only been 5 days since that happened and he wants to get close again, I don't want them finding out again, so I just want him to stay away until things cool down. Ya see? But he won't listen to reasoning so I improviced. I just don't want him transfered, I can stand not being able to talk to him, just as long as I know he's there, if he's at another school, how can I? Plus he's sorta clingly. I talked to our school nurse, a lady i know and trust, and she said maybe we should try different people for a while, I agree, Mako on the other hand doesn't.

He says that "There is no other girl for him, and he won't even think of looking for another girl, and that he's right about all of this and no one else is and that he will make me happy and that he will protect me and all."

And I'm trying not to let it get back to my friends but I've been sorta flirting with this hot guy in my homeroom for the past two days. =/

[/quote']

No not close.

Fine i'll tell

[/quote']

it's not that easy.

Has he impregnated you?

Nope.

Not at all, and I don't want to leave, it's just this whole thing with our parents finding out I mean it's only been 5 days since that happened and he wants to get close again, I don't want them finding out again, so I just want him to stay away until things cool down. Ya see? But he won't listen to reasoning so I improviced. I just don't want him transfered, I can stand not being able to talk to him, just as long as I know he's there, if he's at another school, how can I? Plus he's sorta clingly. I talked to our school nurse, a lady i know and trust, and she said maybe we should try different people for a while, I agree, Mako on the other hand doesn't.

He says that "There is no other girl for him, and he won't even think of looking for another girl, and that he's right about all of this and no one else is and that he will make me happy and that he will protect me and all."

And I'm trying not to let it get back to my friends but I've been sorta flirting with this hot guy in my homeroom for the past two days. =/

I'm kinda confused.

100 pages or so back, you wouldn't stop telling us about your love for him.

But now all you want to do is stay as far away from him as possible on top of that you want to date other people.

This might just be me but I dont think true lovers act that way.

O:

I'm not mentally strong' date=' but if the time calls =/

[/quote']

Hey, bro, if you need to talk reach me through PM or MSN. I'm with Brushfire, when you need support just talk.

Kitty, break up with him. >.> FOR THE LOVE OF GOD QUIT PUTTING YOURSELF IN funking MISERY AND END THE DAMN THING. It'll be better for the both of you. He won't kill himself, most likely. If he does, it isn't your fault. He'll probably get over it in two weeks or less. ;/

[/quote']

No not close.

Fine i'll tell

[/quote']

it's not that easy.

Has he impregnated you?

Nope.

I'm kinda confused.

But now all you want to do is stay as far away from him as possible on top of that you want to date other people.

O:

haris will you marry me O:

[/quote']

No not close.

Fine i'll tell

[/quote']

it's not that easy.

Has he impregnated you?

Nope.

I'm kinda confused.

O:

Baby, I would but I'm currently looking for a woman.

O:

[/quote']

No not close.

Fine i'll tell

[/quote']

it's not that easy.

Has he impregnated you?

Nope.

I'm kinda confused.

O:

we would of made such beautiful trollz D':

don't say anything just leave!

Baby, I would but I'm currently looking for a woman.

O:

[/quote']

No not close.

Fine i'll tell

[/quote']

it's not that easy.

Has he impregnated you?

Nope.

I'm kinda confused.

O:

I do love him, but at the moment he's got teachers watching him, and reporting back to him mom, who works in the High School Office.

He wants to be around me but I don't want his stupid A$$ transfered so I'm trying to get him to stop trying to be around me, so his mom won't be able to come up with an excuss to transfer him. Do you get it now?

Archived