Official Relationships Thread

Huntar!

Guys, I need advice.

My Uncle and I have been dating for over 2 weeks now and it's been great but something feels wrong. =\

I love him and he loves me but something just feels weird.

Can anyone help me understand these feelings?

And yes, we have gone all the way.

• Replies 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Guys' date=' I need advice.

My Uncle and I have been dating for over 2 weeks now and it's been great but something feels wrong. =\

[/quote']

Mother or Fathers side?

[/quote']

Now that my Jennifer problem is solved (yes, I already did what OMGAKITTY said), I can help you.

You should break up with your uncle and go out with your aunt. It'll help in the long run.

[/quote']

Mother or Fathers side?

Mothers side.

EDIT@Dark:

But I love him. <=[

[/quote']

Mother or Fathers side?

Mothers side.

EDIT@Dark:

But I love him. <=[

Take them both. Three way is the best way.

dark' date=' you're not still on the "kill yourself" side, are you? i have to go to bed now. tommorow at around 8:30. bye!!

[/quote']

Dark's mine D:

Maybe OMAKITTY's too, though......

Contrary to popular belief, Dark is actually MINE. We're official now.

Care to make it a three-some?

;D

dark' date=' you're not still on the "kill yourself" side, are you? i have to go to bed now. tommorow at around 8:30. bye!!

[/quote']

Dark's mine D:

Maybe OMAKITTY's too, though......

Contrary to popular belief, Dark is actually MINE. We're official now.

How could you Dismal? I feel so used. ._.

Feel free to join in, baby. You know what they say... The more the merrier. <3

@Xazeon: You can join too, sweet-cheeks.

Is there room for 1 more?

OT: (I don't feel like getting a warning) I have yet to get a gf. I like a girl but eh. I've always been shy. I don't know what to do. :/

Whaddoyasay' date=' guys? Should we let him in? Pedobear's not sure.

Girls dispise me becuase I told them I ate a bird :[b'][/b])

Except one. She's even more crazy then ME. Guys, I might be in love.

I don't want to go to Mexico. I doubt Jennifer likes hot places. I don't know what to do. And if my friend tattle's on me' date=' I am royally screwed! I just want to kill myself. D:

[/quote']

Guis, I think dark is secretly ~Emo~.

This was the best post.

But if my parents even know I'm dating' date=' they'll kill me. Even if I break up. And Jennifer is sensitive, she'll think I am really breaking up with her.

I really want to kill myself. Rat poison is fun.

[/quote']

Do us a favor.

[/quote']

You guys have lost your chances. I've banned the lot of you. I've warned the lot of you. You dont quit. I'm locking this. You should be so freakin' ashamed that you cant even handle a thread about real life relationships.

I thought it over. YCM shouldn't suffer for your stupidity. I like this thread more than the lot of you combined. If you take advantage of it, I'm going to ban you. Plain and simple.

UPDATES:

-Brittany likes me bad. She is like giving me hugs every 30 seconds.

-Beth bit me all vampire style today. I was all like wtf. I have a freakin' mark. D;

-Kayla is strangely oh-so friendly now adays. Always coming up to me and saying hi when she sees me. ;/

I got this thing set up with Beth that I'm her next boyfriend. I have no problem waiting, because I'm enjoying this game.

Beth hates and is jealous of Kayla. Brittany is jealous of Beth. Kayla is jealous of any other girl she sees me with.

I thought it over. YCM shouldn't suffer for your stupidity. I like this thread more than the lot of you combined. If you take advantage of it' date=' I'm going to ban you. Plain and simple.

UPDATES:

-Beth bit me all vampire style today. I was all like wtf. I have a freakin' mark. D;

-Kayla is strangely oh-so friendly now adays. Always coming up to me and saying hi when she sees me. ;/

I got this thing set up with Beth that I'm her next boyfriend. I have no problem waiting, because I'm enjoying this game.

Beth hates and is jealous of Kayla. Brittany is jealous of Beth. Kayla is jealous of any other girl she sees me with.

[/quote']

I don't know if anyone else said this, and if they didn't I am surprised why they didn't...

Pics or it didn't fricking happen...

*Waits for a ban with no reason*

I thought it over. YCM shouldn't suffer for your stupidity. I like this thread more than the lot of you combined. If you take advantage of it' date=' I'm going to ban you. Plain and simple.

UPDATES:

[/quote']

*Waits for a ban with no reason*

Pics or it didn't happen.

Archived