Official Relationships Thread

Huntar!

I don't want to go to Mexico. I doubt Jennifer likes hot places. I don't know what to do. And if my friend tattle's on me' date=' I am royally screwed! I just want to kill myself. D:

[/quote']

Guis, I think dark is secretly ~Emo~.

Freaking hell no! I don't have Cassie in my avatar, nor do I "lurv" her.

• Replies 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Mira' date=' you're 12 and you've already had 2 boyfriends. O_O

When are these kids hitting puberty? 8?

[/quote']

Um, is that bad? D:

No, it's not bad.

As long as you're not having sex or anything. >.>

Well of course not 0_o

Not until after marrage.

But anyways, my friend asked me a question and I've thought hard on it lately:

"Why do you even get a boyfriend at this age? You know you're not gonna last to get married, and it's not like you can drive and go on dates. It's not worth it. Why can't you just settle as friends?"

She said that to me, forgetting I had a boyfriend, so she wasn't trying to be mean, but I actually don't know why people get boyfriends at this age.

What she said was true, but the reason for me is that if you like someone and they like you, why would you let it go to waist?

I don't want to go to Mexico. I doubt Jennifer likes hot places. I don't know what to do. And if my friend tattle's on me' date=' I am royally screwed! I just want to kill myself. D:

[/quote']

I meant Canada.

What if Jennifer doesn't like cold places? Then she'll leave me for those hunky Canadians! What should I do? I don't want to run away, but I might have to if I don't find a solution!

@Kitty: It's the other way around. Girls hit puberty sooner than boys.

Actually boys hit puberty at 10.

I had a class on this before and it is proven Boys hit puberty before girls

Although there is a wide range of normal ages' date=' girls typically begin the process of puberty at age 10, boys at age 12.[/quote']

[/owned]

my bad I was wrong, besides it was 4th grade do you expect me to remember stuff like that?

And i have no intentions of running away if I can help it. I hope my family understands enough that we don't have to, running is a last resort.

They may let you be together in the end if you fight for it constantly.

But know this, it would hurt them every second to see you two together.

@Dark: Threaten your parents that you'll kill yourself if you two can't be together.

[/quote']

I meant Canada.

What if Jennifer doesn't like cold places? Then she'll leave me for those hunky Canadians! What should I do? I don't want to run away, but I might have to if I don't find a solution!

i suggest Hawaii

Icy'll take you guys in and it's warm and romantic down there so I hear.

@Kitty: It's the other way around. Girls hit puberty sooner than boys.

Actually boys hit puberty at 10.

I had a class on this before and it is proven Boys hit puberty before girls

Although there is a wide range of normal ages' date=' girls typically begin the process of puberty at age 10, boys at age 12.[/quote']

[/owned]

my bad I was wrong, besides it was 4th grade do you expect me to remember stuff like that?

And i have no intentions of running away if I can help it. I hope my family understands enough that we don't have to, running is a last resort.

They may let you be together in the end if you fight for it constantly.

But know this, it would hurt them every second to see you two together.

I know we'll hurt them but since there has been cousins who have gotten married in our family before, they should except it over time. And as long as I'm happy, My parents should be happy.

Well of course not 0_o

Not until after marrage.

When you become 15-16 I bet you'll change your mind. =P

What she said was true' date=' but the reason for me is that if you like someone and they like you, why would you let it go to waist?

[/quote']

Yeah, it is true. Relationships at that age are pointless to be honest. Even relationships at my age are pointless- it's not until when you leave school that they start to matter. However, that doesn't mean you shouldn't be in a relationship until you leave school if it makes you happy. Just let it be known that you'll probably gunna get hurt.

@ kitty princess:

What if Jennifer doesn't like water? Then she'll be trapped on an island, hate me, and leave me for one of those hot Hawaii people. D:

Threaten your parents that you'll kill yourself if you two can't be together.

My parents hate me, they won't care if I kill myself. D:

I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO DO!

Well of course not 0_o

Not until after marrage.

15 and 16 you'll definatly change your mind. I did. Now the only 2 things stopping me from having sex are 1) no drivers licenses and 2) my friends' date=' who have threatened to beat me if I have it before I get out of school.[hr']

@Kitty: You're incredibly selfish. You know that?

Your parents =/= You

yep i know, i get it from my dads side of the family. But I'm not that selfish, my mom can have the house after i move out and i'll halp her pay the bills if she allows me too. I mean I won't sever my relationship with them, but they will understand or I will ignore them. It's a win-win for me. I've did the math and calculations.

@ Dark: no He!!s better

Well of course not 0_o

Not until after marrage.

15 and 16 you'll definatly change your mind. I did. Now the only 2 things stopping me from having sex are 1) no drivers licenses and 2) my friends' date=' who have threatened to beat me if I have it before I get out of school.

[/quote']

Who said you had to tell your friends? It's not like they'd be in the room while you did the nasty.

And I stress "nasty".

My mom found out about our relationship, and she is really mad. I don't know what to do. If I run away, she'll get the cops to find me and kill me. If I stay, she'll tell my dad, and my dad will kill me. I think I should kill myself. But I can't leave Jennifer.

Well of course not 0_o

Not until after marrage.

15 and 16 you'll definatly change your mind. I did. Now the only 2 things stopping me from having sex are 1) no drivers licenses and 2) my friends' date=' who have threatened to beat me if I have it before I get out of school.

[/quote']

Who said you had to tell your friends? It's not like they'd be in the room while you did the nasty.

And I stress "nasty".

One said she'd call me constantly if I tried. -.- and she also said that she'd come and annoy us.

And if they found out i did it, I'd be lectured to no ends. -.-;

Well of course not 0_o

Not until after marrage.

[/quote']

And I stress "nasty".

One said she'd call me constantly if I tried. -.- and she also said that she'd come and annoy us.

And if they found out i did it, I'd be lectured to no ends. -.-;

That's why phones come with a silent feature and doors come with a wonderful thing called a lock.

My mom found out about our relationship' date=' and she is really mad. I don't know what to do. If I run away, she'll get the cops to find me and kill me. If I stay, she'll tell my dad, and my dad will kill me. I think I should kill myself. But I can't leave Jennifer.

[/quote']

Run away with this girl, and hope the cops don't find you two.

I have a feeling that I'll end up doing the same thing once I get a gf. Mainly because I know that my parent will over-react, and they'd kill me. Literally kill me.

Well of course not 0_o

Not until after marrage.

[/quote']

And I stress "nasty".

Ehh, nahh, I'm to good of a kid to change my word for such things.

I think, for girls who aren't sluts, they don't neccassarily need that kind of "pleasure." >_>

Well of course not 0_o

Not until after marrage.

[/quote']

And I stress "nasty".

I think, for girls who aren't sluts, they don't neccassarily need that kind of "pleasure." >_>

It's really not all it's cracked up to be, honestly.

inb4urnotdoinitrite

Well of course not 0_o

Not until after marrage.

[/quote']

And I stress "nasty".

That was what I thought a few months ago, and now I've changed my mind.

I have a feeling that you'll change your mind too. Might be a while, but you'll probably change your mind.

Well of course not 0_o

Not until after marrage.

[/quote']

And I stress "nasty".

inb4urnotdoinitrite

@ Fire Haze: That what I thought before the hormones started kicking in. The hormones are to blame, for most high school teens who have sex.

@ Dismal: Seriously? I see it as a special moment shared between couples.

Well of course not 0_o

Not until after marrage.

[/quote']

And I stress "nasty".

inb4urnotdoinitrite

@ Fire Haze: That what I thought before the hormones started kicking in. The hormones are to blame, for most high school teens who have sex.

@ Dismal: Seriously? I see it as a special moment shared between couples.

It is, but most teenagers don't see it as such. They put it on such a pedestal for other reasons, yet it's honestly not THAT great.

It is' date=' but most teenagers don't see it as such. They put it on such a pedestal for other reasons, [b']yet it's honestly not THAT great.[/b]

Actually I think it's as great as the couple makes it.

I disagree with the whole sex just to have it. I want it for more reasons, For me and Mako to share our love for one another.

@ Fire Haze: Yeah just think about it, When your hormones get started you'll know.

It is' date=' but most teenagers don't see it as such. They put it on such a pedestal for other reasons, [b']yet it's honestly not THAT great.[/b]

I disagree with the whole sex just to have it.

@ Fire Haze: Yeah just think about it, When your hormones get started you'll know.

This.

Archived