Official Relationships Thread

Huntar!

Kitty Princess is what a guy who held a lecture in my school once called the "Shy Girl" or something like that.

She clings on to a guy that shows her interest because no one has ever done that before. She thinks he's the one and will never leave him.

That is until someone else shows her more attention and she "falls madly in love" with him.

Or she's just a troll' date=' which is more likely.

[/quote']

Seriously, people. Can we get this guy a funking Nobel Prize?!

• Replies 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yeah' date=' but I don't know where to stay. And what if she doesn't want to run away? I don't want to lose her! She is all I have! D:

[/quote']

Kill everyone who disagrees. No questions asked.

But if I do that, Jennifer will be sad that I am in jail. And then she'll go out with someone else. I can't let that happen!

And what about the threatening friend?

Kitty Princess is what a guy who held a lecture in my school once called the "Shy Girl" or something like that.

She clings on to a guy that shows her interest because no one has ever done that before. She thinks he's the one and will never leave him.

That is until someone else shows her more attention and she "falls madly in love" with him.

[/quote']

that happened recntly in my school O_O

Umm' date=' from a guy's perspective, would you be angry if your girlfriend chose to stay with a close guy friend rather then being with you for once?

I chose to stick with my friend Leor on Friday instead of my boyfriend.

I think I got him angry...

[/quote']

I probably would. It depends on how long it's been since we last hung out and how long we've had the plans.

I hung out with him every single day since we got together D:

It's really hard, ya know, because my first [i met him when I was 6 months old] and best friend, Leor, is a guy and we're always together. Even my ex got jealous of him, and I don't want that to happen again.

Alex knows better not to get jealous, it's pretty annoying >.<

Yeah' date=' but I don't know where to stay. And what if she doesn't want to run away? I don't want to lose her! She is all I have! D:

[/quote']

You'll find a way,

You will bail from f******g Kickapoo with hunger in your heart you will travel far and wide to find your girlfriends heart then when she least suspects it your gonna love her completly then your gonna ball her discreetly (:

Umm' date=' from a guy's perspective, would you be angry if your girlfriend chose to stay with a close guy friend rather then being with you for once?

I chose to stick with my friend Leor on Friday instead of my boyfriend.

I think I got him angry...

[/quote']

I probably would. It depends on how long it's been since we last hung out and how long we've had the plans.

I hung out with him every single day since we got together D:

It's really hard, ya know, because my first [i met him when I was 6 months old] and best friend, Leor, is a guy and we're always together. Even my ex got jealous of him, and I don't want that to happen again.

Alex knows better not to get jealous, it's pretty annoying >.<

Well, he has no right to be angry then. He can't expect you to sacrifice your best friends just because he's your boyfriend. It's not right.

Mira, you're 12 and you've already had 2 boyfriends. O_O

When are these kids hitting puberty? 8?

@Dark: Run away with your forbidden love from everyone you know, making your family hate you and then get all the money your older siblings could have gotten when your parents die, because obviously they wouldn't have written you out of their will.

Mira' date=' you're 12 and you've already had 2 boyfriends. O_O

[/quote']

Um, is that bad? D:

It's just what happens, but luckily, my childhood isn't crushed with relationships like other girls who get boyfriends at my age.

My friend's boyfriend broke up with her recently, and she's completely traumatized or something from it 0_o Her fault.

@Dark: Run away with your forbidden love from everyone you know, making your family hate you and then get all the money your older siblings could have gotten when your parents die, because obviously they wouldn't have written you out of their will.

[/quote']

I hit puberty in 4th grade. ;\

[/quote']

Seriously, people. Can we get this guy a f***ing Nobel Prize?!

I'm on it. -ninjah jumps out of building-

OT: Wow, thanks guys for your support and interest.

[/quote']

Same here. xD

Since I'm not sure, what grade are guys usually in when they hit puberty? Not counting those who have failed grades.

[/quote']

Same here. xD

Since I'm not sure, what grade are guys usually in when they hit puberty? Not counting those who have failed grades.

Girls hit puberty at around 12 or 13, =/ Some take longer than others, but guys hit puberty way before girls do.

@Kitty: It's the other way around. Girls hit puberty sooner than boys.

Actually boys hit puberty at 10.

I had a class on this before and it is proven Boys hit puberty before girls

Although there is a wide range of normal ages' date=' girls typically begin the process of puberty at age 10, boys at age 12.[/quote']

[/owned]

Run away with your forbidden love from everyone you know, making your family hate you and then get all the money your older siblings could have gotten when your parents die, because obviously they wouldn't have written you out of their will.

I just cannot do that! D:

@Kitty: It's the other way around. Girls hit puberty sooner than boys.

Actually boys hit puberty at 10.

I had a class on this before and it is proven Boys hit puberty before girls

Although there is a wide range of normal ages' date=' girls typically begin the process of puberty at age 10, boys at age 12.[/quote']

[/owned]

my bad I was wrong, besides it was 4th grade do you expect me to remember stuff like that?

And i have no intentions of running away if I can help it. I hope my family understands enough that we don't have to, running is a last resort.

Archived