Official Relationships Thread

Huntar!

Wow, war zone already? Anyways.

I finally figured out what happened at the apology date, and sorta lol'd my ass off. Turns out, Nikki went to the mall where they were planning to go, but she didn't go to the meeting place and pretty much roamed the mall. Her sister's pissed at her, and I'm laughing at the guy.

Good times. D:

• Replies 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Josh' date=' that was some great advice. Maybe she'll listen to someone she doesn't know.

[/quote']

Kitty? Listening to someone about what's best for her? Preposterous. She's far too thick-headed.

Same questions

I never learn what's best for me.

Give me a break guys, after all this is my first actual relationship. =/

Can I help it? I'm overprotective and overprotected. If I wanted another boyfriend I would get one, If I didn't think I'd get anything out of this, do you guys honestly think I'd be in it? Gosh I'm thick-headed yes but I'm not stupid nor am I blinded by anything. I just have faith and hope and that will see my relationship through.

At least I have one decent running relationship where as most people in this thread can't seem to stay with someone for more than a week or so with out finding someone else.

I've been with my girlfriend for 2 1/2 years.

[/provedyouwrong]

Josh' date=' that was some great advice. Maybe she'll listen to someone she doesn't know.

[/quote']

Kitty? Listening to someone about what's best for her? Preposterous. She's far too thick-headed.

Same questions

Give me a break guys, after all this is my first actual relationship. =/

Can I help it? I'm overprotective and overprotected. If I wanted another boyfriend I would get one, If I didn't think I'd get anything out of this, do you guys honestly think I'd be in it? Gosh I'm thick-headed yes but I'm not stupid nor am I blinded by anything. I just have faith and hope and that will see my relationship through.

At least I have one decent running relationship where as most people in this thread can't seem to stay with someone for more than a week or so with out finding someone else.

I've been with my girlfriend for 2 1/2 years.

[/provedyouwrong]

That's why I said most people, it didn't include you Dismal

Same questions

Give me a break guys' date=' after all this is my first actual relationship. =/

[/quote']

Your first boyfriend and you plan on marrying him and living out the rest of your life with him. Stupid maybe not but blind yes. Your too afraid of never finding anyone else that even though you are constantly unhappy with your relationship you yet continue on with it and hope for things to get better. What if it doesn't? Answer that.

I have some stuff I would like to share,

I have two Girlfriends, one in Japan and one in New York, every three years I go to live with my family in Japan and then after three years New York anyhow I don't want to keep leading them both on because they only get to see me in person during the Summer Easter and once every three years.

Your first boyfriend and you plan on marrying him and living out the rest of your life with him. Stupid maybe not but blind yes. Your too afraid of never finding anyone else that even though you are constantly unhappy with your relationship you yet continue on with it and hope for things to get better. What if it doesn't? Answer that.

Yes I plan on marrying him for reasons you wouldn't understand.

No I'm too afraid of loneliness, Mako excepts me for who and what I am, that's all I need.

And I'm not constantly unhappy, I am actually happy, well I was until it got ruined.

And It will get better, everything'll get better when he gets out of school.

I have no doubt in my mind that it won't get better, things just need to calm down.

Prince Hunter, I have a question. Can I troll like kitty princess is trolling, and make up my own story? I'm sorry, but it seems fun to make up a story and refuse all advice.

If I can, I have a problem. I am dating this girl, Jennifer, and I want to get married. But my parents refuse. I really think I should kill them. But Jennifer will be sad when I go to jail. Should I run away? Where to? Should I try explaining this to my parents? How? Please help, even though I'll say no to your crappy advice anyways. Thanks! :3

ok I'm guessing your what 15' date='

you plan on marrying this guy that you don't even know what he wants and to top it all off you have got to wait quite sometime, unless you get your parents concent which I dont think you would.

[/quote']

I know him in Real Life.

And only two years, it's not long.

But seeing as everyone thinks I'ma Troll, which I'm not since I don't even know what trolling is. I'll be strickly from now on giving advice.

Umm' date=' from a guy's perspective, would you be angry if your girlfriend chose to stay with a close guy friend rather then being with you for once?

I chose to stick with my friend Leor on Friday instead of my boyfriend.

I think I got him angry...

[/quote']

I probably would. It depends on how long it's been since we last hung out and how long we've had the plans.

Umm' date=' from a guy's perspective, would you be angry if your girlfriend chose to stay with a close guy friend rather then being with you for once?

[/quote']

I probably would. It depends on how long it's been since we last hung out and how long we've had the plans.

This.

Jealousy is dangerwous~

Prince Hunter' date=' I have a question. Can I troll like kitty princess is trolling, and make up my own story? I'm sorry, but it seems fun to make up a story and refuse all advice.

If I can, I have a problem. I am dating this girl, Jennifer, and I want to get married. But my parents refuse. I really think I should kill them. But Jennifer will be sad when I go to jail. Should I run away? Where to? Should I try explaining this to my parents? How? Please help, even though I'll say no to your crappy advice anyways. Thanks! :3

[/quote']

lol

PS:i have a crush on someone but i'm too shy to say it to her =(

[/quote']

It's not so much anger as it is jeolousy. Believe Me guys so totally get jeolous if you even talk about another guy around them.

[/quote']

It's not so much anger as it is jeolousy. Believe Me guys so totally get jeolous if you even talk about another guy around them.

You've been with ONE guy in your entire life. Shut up. You have no right to state how guys get.

I believe Dªrĸ for some reason I am ever so sorry but I do and on another note no guy wants to plan out his future like that and on another note I didnt say you didnt know him in real' date=' amirite? ,

ever so sorry.

[/quote']

I didn't understand a word of that, but I have a feeling I wasn't supposed to.

[/quote']

i would be angry, unless i know he IS only your friend

Prince Hunter' date=' I have a question. Can I troll like kitty princess is trolling, and make up my own story? I'm sorry, but it seems fun to make up a story and refuse all advice.

[/quote']

Yes, I am responding to my own post.

Well, somehow my best friend found out about our relationship, and he is threatening to tell my mom. What should I do?

Kitty Princess is what a guy who held a lecture in my school once called the "Shy Girl" or something like that.

She clings on to a guy that shows her interest because no one has ever done that before. She thinks he's the one and will never leave him.

That is until someone else shows her more attention and she "falls madly in love" with him.

Or she's just a troll, which is more likely.

Archived