Official Relationships Thread

Huntar!

• Replies 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Phone him/talk to him about it? If it'd be trouble for him' date=' I'm sure he'd let you know.

[/quote']

I would but his mom monitors all his calls, and she knows my number. If i tried she'd take his phone away. I don't want to send him a Private Message because she may read it. Right now I'm pretty much worthless, and he will avoid me if it means that we won't get seperated. I can't call him, I can't really do anything but wait on him, when he gets this situation settled, since it's more or less worse on his end, he'll let me know. That's our situation. I vote to lay low for a while, but the more I go without seeing him, the (literally) sicker I get. I do mean sick too, Thursday, when they found out, I was white as a ghost and my mom almost took me to the doctors. =/

But seriously should I go to that dance? I mean my friends are gonna be there and I can just steal all my girl friends away from their boyfriends so. It's not a total lose, I mean I can bond with my friends again, and he's only got til Graduation and he's done with school and his parents'll ease up.

Most people in this thread are dicks. No lie. Hunter' date=' you are too. Why ask a girl out RIGHT after she breaks up with her boyfriend. a******. >.>[/b']

Anyways, yeah.......I really don't feel all that great about myself right now, to be honest. ;/ Damn women. So freaking fickle. Well, I might ask this one girl out. Not sure yet. I don't like her a whole lot, and we've been friends for like.....4 years now. We went out once, but.....I don't know. I'm thinking. I don't want to ruin our friendship or anything.

@bold: I agree, I have even been a tad bit jabroniy lately.

Maybe you shouldn't ruin the friendship like that, because if you don't like her, you won't stay with her long and that'll hurt her.

If you don't like her a lot' date=' you shouldn't ask her out. >.>

[/quote']

;/ I don't like her a lot like that, but I like her enough to maybe be try, at least.

I don't think it'll work out, but it's your call Rain.

Isnt that the fun of it? Liking someone and finding out if you match?

[/quote']

;/ I don't like her a lot like that, but I like her enough to maybe be try, at least.

Pretty much took my line.

[/quote']

Fun? =/

I guess so, for you guys.

She's been "hitting on" some of the girls in my class. I think.

Get Pics! Liek Monday!

While we're on this subject of teachers and students, one of the teachers at my school, he's a coach, looks down girl's shirts. Seriously he's done this alot and my friends have complained about it. I, very fortunate for him, haven't taken his classes, because if I catch him looking down my shirt I shall beat his butt.

It's not really a relationship, but I know alot of my girl friends b/fs have wanted to beat his tail too.

She's been "hitting on" some of the girls in my class. I think.

Get Pics! Liek Monday!

While we're on this subject of teachers and students' date=' one of the teachers at my school, he's a coach, looks down girl's shirts. Seriously he's done this alot and my friends have complained about it. I, very fortunate for him, haven't taken his classes, because if I catch him looking down my shirt I shall beat his butt.

It's not really a relationship, but I know alot of my girl friends b/fs have wanted to beat his tail too.

[/quote']

I have a feeling that the coach is my dad. He's a total pervert. Let's just say my half-sister has found a playboy magazine in his room, and he said "It was sent to our house on accident." He then locked it in a drawer instead of getting rid of it.

Most people in this thread are dicks. No lie. Hunter' date=' you are too. Why ask a girl out RIGHT after she breaks up with her boyfriend. a******. >.>

Anyways, yeah.......I really don't feel all that great about myself right now, to be honest. ;/ Damn women. So freaking fickle. Well, I might ask this one girl out. Not sure yet. I don't like her a whole lot, and we've been friends for like.....4 years now. We went out once, but.....I don't know. I'm thinking. I don't want to ruin our friendship or anything.

[/quote']

I'm probably the biggest one in the thread. :/ But she'd break up with him to go out with me. Dx

Tonight Ima tell her I like her, and see how that goes. My friend who dated her last month said some unpleasant things and told me not to do it. I'll figure this out.

Most people in this thread are dicks. No lie. Hunter' date=' you are too. Why ask a girl out RIGHT after she breaks up with her boyfriend. a******. >.>

[/quote']

I'm probably the biggest one in the thread. :/ But she'd break up with him to go out with me. Dx

Tonight Ima tell her I like her, and see how that goes. My friend who dated her last month said some unpleasant things and told me not to do it. I'll figure this out.

If she has a boyfriend don't bother. =/

If she likes her boyfriend she's not going to leave him, no matter how sexy you think you are Hunter.

[/quote']

If she likes her boyfriend she's not going to leave him, no matter how sexy you think you are Hunter.

How sexy I think I am doesn't comply in this situation. Its how sexy SHE thinks I am. And she does indeed like me. ;)

[/quote']

How sexy I think I am doesn't comply in this situation. Its how sexy SHE thinks I am. And she does indeed like me. ;)

But is it enough to break up with her boyfriend for you?

Umm I told my Uncle about your situation Kitty Princess.

He said and I quote "Get yourself a new boy toy and stop crying. You need to grow up, and being 15 doesn't mean you're at that age either. No matter what you think you know, you don't know".

Umm I told my Uncle about your situation Kitty Princess.

He said and I quote "Get yourself a new boy toy and stop crying. You need to grow up' date=' and being 15 doesn't mean you're at that age either. No matter what you think you know, you [b']don't know[/b]".

... I got no reply, too bad I've had this conversation before. The nurse at my school said the same thing.

I know I don't know everything about this complicated relationship of mine, but I keep my faith with Mako.

[/quote']

Her liking me? Not at the moment, but if I also turn into her shoulder to cry on maybe just maybe.

Josh, that was some great advice. Maybe she'll listen to someone she doesn't know.

[/quote']

Her liking me? Not at the moment, but if I also turn into her shoulder to cry on maybe just maybe.

Josh, that was some great advice. Maybe she'll listen to someone she doesn't know.

So you are going to suck up to the girl to steal her from her boyfriend? Yeah real manish. =/

Um not likely

^: Friendzone much?

I actually TRIED to stay in the friendzone' date=' and then I found out she liked me. That didn't work. So Ima run with it.

So you are going to suck up to the girl to steal her from her boyfriend? Yeah real manish. =/

Um not likely

If I wanted manish, I'd put on a mask of your face. But that wasn't my intention.

Get over yourself. God. Just because you're miserable and so unhappy doesn't mean you can bring everyone else down with you. Boo freakin' hoo. You want to be with kevin? DO IT THEN. Dont tell us and just do it. If you dont like our comments on your damn relationship then leave the thread. You want to be happy, run away, and never look back? DO IT THEN. Until you do, your wasting our time and your time. You are the only one who can make YOUR life a better place.

Josh' date=' that was some great advice. Maybe she'll listen to someone she doesn't know.

[/quote']

Kitty? Listening to someone about what's best for her? Preposterous. She's far too thick-headed.

Same questions

I never learn what's best for me.

Give me a break guys, after all this is my first actual relationship. =/

Can I help it? I'm overprotective and overprotected. If I wanted another boyfriend I would get one, If I didn't think I'd get anything out of this, do you guys honestly think I'd be in it? Gosh I'm thick-headed yes but I'm not stupid nor am I blinded by anything. I just have faith and hope and that will see my relationship through.

At least I have one decent running relationship where as most people in this thread can't seem to stay with someone for more than a week or so with out finding someone else.

Archived