Official Relationships Thread

Huntar!

@ The Crimson King: Um Princey was right, she doesn't wanna be seen with you. =/ Sorry.

-sigh- well it's Saturday, and well I have to go today and tomorrow without seeing him.

I am not gonna lie about this, I can't even feel my heart right now. It's like nothing is there and that it's just an empty hole. My belly is hollow like I haven't eaten for days, which I haven't been eating much. Last night when I finally went to sleep, I woke up to nothing but pain, the memory of Thursday was horrible, the pain was intense. I couldn't sleep much after it numbed me. Monday is our anniversary and he's gonna miss it, and after next week it's my birthday. His mom didn't transfer him thank God, but right now we are both clutched by fear. I am not far from completely losing my mind.

I'm thinking we maybe stay away from each other for about a month or two for all this to settle once again, but I don't know if I nor he can handle it. Our bond is strong, and I know it pains him to stay away from me. We need each other. We've put our lives in the others hands. So I don't know, I plan on writing a note this weekend and slip it to him Monday.

But Friday we saw each other in the halls because our classes are like close, and he looked at me and smiled slightly, i did the same. His friend said something about he's gonna take 2 weeks to get it straightened out, but I don't know.

So as of right now, we are formally yet informally together, and our parents don't really know what's going on, well mine don't. His does I think, that's why they are trying to seperate us now before we get a chance to exploit our love. But I see it this way, our parents only care about themselves, they haven't tried to understand how me and him feel about each other. It's like we aren't good enough for one another. And I am getting more pissed by the second, I mean the pinned up rage right now is breath taking, so if I go off on anyone it'll either be his parents, my mom(seeing as my dad doesn't know about this whole thing), and/or my math teacher.

And my dad doesn't know for very good reasons, because he would probably beat me to near death, no joke.

Well that's it for now, I'll give more of an update on Monday, I just hope and pray that everything will be fine.

• Replies 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

There's this girl that I like. When I first met her(which was in the summer)' date=' we had an interesting conversation while we were walking home(I lived in another direction, but I just walked her way because I liked her). One day I asked her for her phone number because I was feeling a bit brave, and she gave it to me. [b']I called her about a week later, and I got an answering machine. I called her again about 4 times consecutively, and still got the answering machine. When I saw her in school a month or so later, we didn't talk at all,[/b] as she was always with her friends. I couldn't talk to her because she was ALWAYS surrounded by friends, so that was a problem. A couple of weeks ago I tried talking to her by calling, and she answered(I was using a friend's phone). I said hi to her, and asked her what she was up to. I asked her that again after she already told me what she was up to, and she said bye to me in a sort of an amused voice when I said bye to her. When I saw her in school the next day, I said hi to her and asked her what she ws up to(again). When I sat next to her, she did not say anything and went of with her friends to get breakfast(supposedly). I have not really spoken to her ince because I though that she was brushing me off, but my feelings for her still remain. I don't know what to do at this point, but I am one of her friends on facebook, so at least she hasn't brushed me off there. Did I do the right thing by not talking to her again, and if not what can I do to actually communicate how I feel about her to her?

Sorry to break your heart, but she seems to be ashamed of being seen with you.

Ah well, there's other fish in the sea. And why do you think that?

bold = explanation

There's this girl that I like. When I first met her(which was in the summer)' date=' we had an interesting conversation while we were walking home(I lived in another direction, but I just walked her way because I liked her). One day I asked her for her phone number because I was feeling a bit brave, and she gave it to me. [b']I called her about a week later, and I got an answering machine. I called her again about 4 times consecutively, and still got the answering machine. When I saw her in school a month or so later, we didn't talk at all,[/b] as she was always with her friends. I couldn't talk to her because she was ALWAYS surrounded by friends, so that was a problem. A couple of weeks ago I tried talking to her by calling, and she answered(I was using a friend's phone). I said hi to her, and asked her what she was up to. I asked her that again after she already told me what she was up to, and she said bye to me in a sort of an amused voice when I said bye to her. When I saw her in school the next day, I said hi to her and asked her what she ws up to(again). When I sat next to her, she did not say anything and went of with her friends to get breakfast(supposedly). I have not really spoken to her ince because I though that she was brushing me off, but my feelings for her still remain. I don't know what to do at this point, but I am one of her friends on facebook, so at least she hasn't brushed me off there. Did I do the right thing by not talking to her again, and if not what can I do to actually communicate how I feel about her to her?

Sorry to break your heart, but she seems to be ashamed of being seen with you.

Ah well, there's other fish in the sea. And why do you think that?

bold = explanation

All right, I guess it's time for me to get over her:D.

@ The Crimson King: Um Princey was right' date=' she doesn't wanna be seen with you. =/ Sorry.

-sigh- well it's Saturday, and well I have to go today and tomorrow without seeing him.

I am not gonna lie about this, I can't even feel my heart right now. It's like nothing is there and that it's just an empty hole. My belly is hollow like I haven't eaten for days, which I haven't been eating much. Last night when I finally went to sleep, I woke up to nothing but pain, the memory of Thursday was horrible, the pain was intense. I couldn't sleep much after it numbed me. Monday is our anniversary and he's gonna miss it, and after next week it's my birthday. His mom didn't transfer him thank God, but right now we are both clutched by fear. I am not far from completely losing my mind.

I'm thinking we maybe stay away from each other for about a month or two for all this to settle once again, but I don't know if I nor he can handle it. Our bond is strong, and I know it pains him to stay away from me. We [i']need[/i] each other. We've put our lives in the others hands. So I don't know, I plan on writing a note this weekend and slip it to him Monday.

But Friday we saw each other in the halls because our classes are like close, and he looked at me and smiled slightly, i did the same. His friend said something about he's gonna take 2 weeks to get it straightened out, but I don't know.

So as of right now, we are formally yet informally together, and our parents don't really know what's going on, well mine don't. His does I think, that's why they are trying to seperate us now before we get a chance to exploit our love. But I see it this way, our parents only care about themselves, they haven't tried to understand how me and him feel about each other. It's like we aren't good enough for one another. And I am getting more pissed by the second, I mean the pinned up rage right now is breath taking, so if I go off on anyone it'll either be his parents, my mom(seeing as my dad doesn't know about this whole thing), and/or my math teacher.

And my dad doesn't know for very good reasons, because he would probably beat me to near death, no joke.

Well that's it for now, I'll give more of an update on Monday, I just hope and pray that everything will be fine.

you're overexaggerating.

@ The Crimson King: Um Princey was right' date=' she doesn't wanna be seen with you. =/ Sorry.

-sigh- [b']well it's Saturday, and well I have to go today and tomorrow without seeing him.

I am not gonna lie about this, I can't even feel my heart right now.[/b] It's like nothing is there and that it's just an empty hole. My belly is hollow like I haven't eaten for days, which I haven't been eating much. Last night when I finally went to sleep, I woke up to nothing but pain, the memory of Thursday was horrible, the pain was intense. I couldn't sleep much after it numbed me. Monday is our anniversary and he's gonna miss it, and after next week it's my birthday. His mom didn't transfer him thank God, but right now we are both clutched by fear. I am not far from completely losing my mind.

I'm thinking we maybe stay away from each other for about a month or two for all this to settle once again, but I don't know if I nor he can handle it. Our bond is strong, and I know it pains him to stay away from me. We need each other. We've put our lives in the others hands. So I don't know, I plan on writing a note this weekend and slip it to him Monday.

I stopped reading after the sentence in bold. It's two days. You'll be alright so stop whining.

I'm thinking we maybe stay away from each other for about a month or two for all this to settle once again, but I don't know if I nor he can handle it. Our bond is strong, and I know it pains him to stay away from me. We [i']need[/i] each other. We've put our lives in the others hands. So I don't know, I plan on writing a note this weekend and slip it to him Monday.

you're overexaggerating.

Maybe, but you don't have to feel what i feel, even now, I'm in pain.

I just want my family to at least try to understand how we feel, but I don't think they ever will.

Me and him will end up leaving. I mean the pain, the heartache, everything i feel right now, there is no doubt that i love him, and he feels the same.

@Kitty Princess: Your parents aren't the ones "only caring about themselves". It's you and Mako.

You insist to stay together even though it's hurting your family.

Also' date=' there's something wrong with you if you can't be 2 days away from him.

[/quote']

It's only hurting my family because their stupid Pride is blinding them to understand us and how we feel.

If they are too stupid to put aside their own selfish pride and perhaps think about what we may want and how we feel then it would be fine, but will they do that? no

And normaly it would bother me, but hello you guys don't know him, I'm just worried that he might do something stupid and hurt himself. He has hurt himself before because of this same stuff. So I'm just worried.

@Kitty Princess: Your parents aren't the ones "only caring about themselves". It's you and Mako.

You insist to stay together even though it's hurting your family.

Also' date=' there's something wrong with you if you can't be 2 days away from him.

[/quote']

It's only hurting my family because their stupid Pride is blinding them to understand us and how we feel.

If they are too stupid to put aside their own selfish pride and perhaps think about what we may want and how we feel then it would be fine, but will they do that? no

And normaly it would bother me, but hello you guys don't know him, I'm just worried that he might do something stupid and hurt himself. He has hurt himself before because of this same stuff. So I'm just worried.

The only thing I got from that wall of text is that you're the stupid one, not your parents.

If you're stronger than him' date=' go for it!

[/quote']

Hes like half my size, but I already said I was going to be nice about it all. :/

If not I hope you get whooped in da arse

:D

I have a comment, but that would probably get Icy yelling at me and I'd be reported for being an insensitive douchebag.

If not I hope you get whooped in da arse

:D

I have a comment' date=' but that would probably get Icy yelling at me and I'd be reported for being an insensitive douchebag.

[/quote']

I dare you....

@ bold: I hope the same thing.

*sigh*

I'm in denial tonight is the Homecoming Dance, I want to go but well I sorta don't wanna go, thoughts or advice?

And inb4kitty'sbeingatrollagain

I wanna go because I know Mako's gonna be there, but I may not get to talk with him. :(

My hopes is that if I go, He may get to talk to me, if he gets away from his parents

but If I don't go I could spare him the trouble of getting in trouble. =/ I don't really know what to do, maybe I should just wait til Monday.

Most people in this thread are dicks. No lie. Hunter, you are too. Why ask a girl out RIGHT after she breaks up with her boyfriend. jabroni. >.>

Anyways, yeah.......I really don't feel all that great about myself right now, to be honest. ;/ Damn women. So freaking fickle. Well, I might ask this one girl out. Not sure yet. I don't like her a whole lot, and we've been friends for like.....4 years now. We went out once, but.....I don't know. I'm thinking. I don't want to ruin our friendship or anything.

Archived