Official Relationships Thread

Huntar!

• Replies 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Princey pick one girl. And i could beat all you guys with a baseball bat. =/

Listen to her Princey. ;D

@Bold: Yeah you could beat up a guy who's been playing the center position in basketball for 10 years. If you can do that you must be on steroids. >.>

Yep but girls never play fair ;)

plus girls don't have much of a weakness guys do

I'm worried sick about my dearest though. And I know he's worried sick about me.

I talked to beth. She likes me too. Ima ask her out as soon as she breaks up with her boyfriend' date=' to avoid being a dick. :3

[/quote']

Asking her out immediately after a breakup is still being a dick.

Would you rather me that, or break them up and take her as my own? Which sounds more polite?

Both end up with me getting the girl in the end.

I talked to beth. She likes me too. Ima ask her out as soon as she breaks up with her boyfriend' date=' to avoid being a dick. :3

[/quote']

Would you rather me that, or break them up and take her as my own? Which sounds more polite?

Yes, it's 100% polite to ask someone out almost an instant after they break up with another man. And don't worry, you are not being a dick at all.

[/quote']

Yes, it's 100% polite to ask someone out almost an instant after they break up with another man. And don't worry, you are not being a dick at all.

Pssh. Who needs time to get over a break-up? If you break up with someone and remain single for 6 hours, you're doing it wrong.

[/quote']

Pssh. Who needs time to get over a break-up? If you break up with someone and remain single for 6 hours, you're doing it wrong.

Obviously. Waiting is for old people.

There's this girl that I like. When I first met her(whih was in the summer), we had an interesting conversation while we were walking home(I lived in another direction, but I just walked her way because I liked her). One day I asked her for her phone number because I was feeling a bit brave, and she gave it to me. I called her about a week later, and I got an answering machine. I called her again about 4 times consecutively, and still got the answering machine. When I saw her in school a month or so later, we didn't talk at all, as she was always with her friends. I couldn't talk to her because she was ALWAYS surrounded by friends, so that was a problem. A couple of weeks ago I tried talking to her by calling, and she answered(I was using a friend's phone). I said hi to her, and asked her what she was up to. I asked her that again after she already told me what she was up to, and she said bye to me in a sort of an amused voice when I said bye to her. When I saw her in school the next day, I said hi to her and asked her what she ws up to(again). When I sat next to her, she did not say anything and went of with her friends to get breakfast(supposedly). I have not really spoken to her ince because I though that she was brushing me off, but my feelings for her still remain. I don't know what to do at this point, but O am one of her friends on facebook, so at least she hasn't brushed me off there. Did I do the right thing by not talking to her again, and if not what can I do to actually communicate how I feel about her to her?

Copy/pasta for the win...

Like I said before' date=' don't bother with a serious relationship if you are 17. It'll eventually die off when you both go to college. If you want, you can try mildly flirting, but the payoff won't be too big.

[/quote']

Psh. I'm 17 in a serious relationship. >:O

What's gonna happen when you go to seperate colleges?

If she doesn't like you' date=' that's usually not going to change.

But try talking to her, getting to know her, etc.

[/quote']How would I do that with her friends ALWAYS(literally) being around her? And let's say I know that some of her interests are the same as mine. What can I do with that?

Get to know her friends, hang around with them as a group, don't be so afraid of them all.

Copy/pasta for the win...

Like I said before' date=' don't bother with a serious relationship if you are 17. It'll eventually die off when you both go to college. If you want, you can try mildly flirting, but the payoff won't be too big.

[/quote']

Psh. I'm 17 in a serious relationship. >:O

What's gonna happen when you go to seperate colleges?

She's been accepted into a college that's 30 minutes from our neighborhood... I'm going to a community college for two years before I transfer out. So... We have time to think about that.

If she doesn't like you' date=' that's usually not going to change.

But try talking to her, getting to know her, etc.

[/quote']How would I do that with her friends ALWAYS(literally) being around her? And let's say I know that some of her interests are the same as mine. What can I do with that?

Get to know her friends, hang around with them as a group, don't be so afraid of them all.

What's the best way to approach them when they're all in a group? I don't know, but i feel that I'm scared shitless to talk to her in front of all her friends because they might judge me and make life harder for me.

If you see them walking past' date=' just walk up to the group casually, say "heya , who're your friends?" or something. There's no magic method here, just approach them in a friendly manner as people, not as though you're a criminal coming before a jury.

[/quote']The thing is I know some of her friends. That's what makes me stressed. And I don't know if I can com up to the group and say the names of most of her friends, because I don't know some of them, so that can make it awkward for me.

If you see them walking past' date=' just walk up to the group casually, say "heya , who're your friends?" or something. There's no magic method here, just approach them in a friendly manner as people, not as though you're a criminal coming before a jury.

[/quote']The thing is I know some of her friends. That's what makes me stressed. And I don't know if I can com up to the group and say the names of most of her friends, because I don't know some of them, so that can make it awkward for me.

Then you ask to be introduced to them. You wouldn't be expected to know everyone in the school.

Then you ask to be introduced to them. You wouldn't be expected to know everyone in the school.

What's a good stress relie technique?

fapping.

fapping.

Only at first... it's like chasin' the dragon

[/quote']

Inorite? Ehhh. But I have to make sure I ask her out before any other guy does who is even less polite than I am. :/

There's this girl that I like. When I first met her(whih was in the summer)' date=' we had an interesting conversation while we were walking home(I lived in another direction, but I just walked her way because I liked her). One day I asked her for her phone number because I was feeling a bit brave, and she gave it to me. I called her about a week later, and I got an answering machine. I called her again about 4 times consecutively, and still got the answering machine. When I saw her in school a month or so later, we didn't talk at all, as she was always with her friends. I couldn't talk to her because she was ALWAYS surrounded by friends, so that was a problem. A couple of weeks ago I tried talking to her by calling, and she answered(I was using a friend's phone). I said hi to her, and asked her what she was up to. I asked her that again after she already told me what she was up to, and she said bye to me in a sort of an amused voice when I said bye to her. When I saw her in school the next day, I said hi to her and asked her what she ws up to(again). When I sat next to her, she did not say anything and went of with her friends to get breakfast(supposedly). I have not really spoken to her ince because I though that she was brushing me off, but my feelings for her still remain. I don't know what to do at this point, but O am one of her friends on facebook, so at least she hasn't brushed me off there. Did I do the right thing by not talking to her again, and if not what can I do to actually communicate how I feel about her to her?

[/quote']

Sorry to break your heart, but she seems to be ashamed of being seen with you.

There's this girl that I like. When I first met her(whih was in the summer)' date=' we had an interesting conversation while we were walking home(I lived in another direction, but I just walked her way because I liked her). One day I asked her for her phone number because I was feeling a bit brave, and she gave it to me. I called her about a week later, and I got an answering machine. I called her again about 4 times consecutively, and still got the answering machine. When I saw her in school a month or so later, we didn't talk at all, as she was always with her friends. I couldn't talk to her because she was ALWAYS surrounded by friends, so that was a problem. A couple of weeks ago I tried talking to her by calling, and she answered(I was using a friend's phone). I said hi to her, and asked her what she was up to. I asked her that again after she already told me what she was up to, and she said bye to me in a sort of an amused voice when I said bye to her. When I saw her in school the next day, I said hi to her and asked her what she ws up to(again). When I sat next to her, she did not say anything and went of with her friends to get breakfast(supposedly). I have not really spoken to her ince because I though that she was brushing me off, but my feelings for her still remain. I don't know what to do at this point, but O am one of her friends on facebook, so at least she hasn't brushed me off there. Did I do the right thing by not talking to her again, and if not what can I do to actually communicate how I feel about her to her?

[/quote']

Sorry to break your heart, but she seems to be ashamed of being seen with you.

Ah well, there's other fish in the sea. And why do you think that?

Archived