Official Relationships Thread

Huntar!

• Replies 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Gee, I'm sorry, I thought when you said "feel free to PM me about your issues" it meant we would actually discuss things, not have you explain your idiot reasons and then ignore me.

To avoid "spamming"- since it appears to be a moderator only privilege - My girlfriend took me to see Toy Story 1&2 in 3D. Twas epic.

Gee' date=' I'm sorry, I thought when you said "feel free to PM me about your issues" it meant we would actually [i']discuss[/i] things, not have you explain your idiot reasons and then ignore me.

To avoid "spamming"- since it appears to be a moderator only privilege - My girlfriend took me to see Toy Story 1&2 in 3D. Twas epic.

Didju buy the popcorn?

Gee' date=' I'm sorry, I thought when you said "feel free to PM me about your issues" it meant we would actually [i']discuss[/i] things, not have you explain your idiot reasons and then ignore me.

Didju buy the popcorn?

Bought/shared a blue icee.

Me and Brit finally got alone time. Which came while we were cooking in place of my grandma. She allowed us that time alone, and I thank her.

I can tell what she means, even through the web of lies she has to weave. *light laugh* My friend/cousin Alfred looked at us, as I was talking to her trying to get the truth out (she has trouble for whatever reason; but that's her business as long as she's willing to say it) that "You 2 are like perfect for each other". That made me so happy...

She also reassured me as we were talking. She just said to me, "Josh I had to lie to your dad."

I replied, "Ooh what about?"

"That if I liked you..."

"Well do you?"

*Blushes* "Mhm."

And I grabbed her lower leg, then hand. (I was sitting on the floor, she was up on a chair).

=)

Too bad Dad is still upset, but I couldn't care at all.

Me and Brit finally got alone time. Which came while we were cooking in place of my grandma. She allowed us that time alone' date=' and I thank her.

I can tell what she means, even through the web of lies she has to weave. *light laugh* My friend/cousin Alfred looked at us, as I was talking to her trying to get the truth out (she has trouble for whatever reason; but that's her business as long as she's willing to say it) that [i']"You 2 are like perfect for each other"[/i]. That made me so happy...

She also reassured me as we were talking. She just said to me, "Josh I had to lie to your dad."

"That if I liked you..."

"Well do you?"

*Blushes* "Mhm."

And I grabbed her lower leg, then hand. (I was sitting on the floor, she was up on a chair).

=)

Awwwws that's cute. ^^

I'm glad for you Josh.

My update: I'm at school and i got on. Mako is dressed like a doctor (help me!) -.-; I dun like it, but..... I'm in a bad mood so.... I'll update more when I get home.

Me and Brit finally got alone time. Which came while we were cooking in place of my grandma. She allowed us that time alone' date=' and I thank her.

I can tell what she means, even through the web of lies she has to weave. *light laugh* My friend/cousin Alfred looked at us, as I was talking to her trying to get the truth out (she has trouble for whatever reason; but that's her business as long as she's willing to say it) that [i']"You 2 are like perfect for each other"[/i]. That made me so happy...

"That if I liked you..."

"Well do you?"

*Blushes* "Mhm."

=)

Awwwws that's cute. ^^

I'm glad for you Josh.

My update: I'm at school and i got on. Mako is dressed like a doctor (help me!) -.-; I dun like it, but..... I'm in a bad mood so.... I'll update more when I get home.

Tell him you need an operation.

"That if I liked you..."

"Well do you?"

*Blushes* "Mhm."

=)

Awwwws that's cute. ^^

I'm glad for you Josh.

Tell him you need an operation.

I lol'd so hard.

@ Fire Haze: Aww...

Didju buy the popcorn?

Bought/shared a blue icee.

Well played.

OT: Me and Nikki hung out yesterday. I think we'll never finish this project. xD

Update: I think I'm falling for this Beth girl atm. =.=

What do you mean by "falling for"?

Uh

Update: I think I'm falling for this Beth girl atm. =.=

What do you mean by "falling for"?

By "falling for" her' date=' he means he has a minor crush on her which will inevitably cease to exist as soon as the next hot piece of ass comes into his view.

[/quote']

This. :D

And I grabbed her lower leg' date=' then hand.

=)

[/quote']

Eh son. :cool:

Guys I'll update when i can. I'm in trouble. Something bad happened at school today' date=' involving him, me and our parents. It's bad, and I can't explain right now.

[/quote']

They finally figured it out. =D

Don't worry we ain't giving up that easily ;)

Guys I'll update when i can. I'm in trouble. Something bad happened at school today' date=' involving him, me and our parents. It's bad, and I can't explain right now.

[/quote']

You should. >.>

[/quote']

You should. >.>

Never

I cryed for an hour and got sick. He was about to cry, and was sad.

[/quote']

You should. >.>

Never

I cryed for an hour and got sick. He was about to cry, and was sad.

Wait...you didn't tell your parents yet? >.<

Archived