Official Relationships Thread

Huntar!

exactly kitty. after all' date=' this isn't a how to get a girl thread, this is a how to keep your relationships from getting effed thread an on that note, any problems on your end hunter? XD

[/quote']

Yep and besides, even if i wasn't a total b****, I'd still get what i want. Mako can resist the puppy dog eyes. xD

And Hunter's only problem is that he can't decide which girl he wants

On an on-topic note: I'm still single! What a huge surprise there' date=' almost as surprising at people being annoyed at Umbra making a correct decision!

[/quote']

Dude, u need a grl. ;D

How many times do I have to say it isn't that easy? D:

Not everyone can be a hawt man-whore like you. ;D

I know, right?

Step 1 - Find a hot girl

Step 2 - Talk to hot girl

Step 3 - Get her #

Step 4 - Meet her outside of school

Step 5 - Ask her out

Step 6 - ;D

Hunter darlin' you forgot 7,8 and 9.

Step 7: Become a hawty that girls would drool over

Step 8: Find at least 3 or 4 different girls to like and keep switching them

Step 9: When they break up with you, be depressed, then seek to make them jealous.

I'm sorry Princey but I just had too. xD

kitty when i saw that,

At_First.jpg

and also, hunter, just pick the one you like best and see where it takes you. and for the love of god, at least try to be faithful?

• Replies 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

But on a serious note about my relationship, It is my relationship, and I'm not treating the guy badly, but it's just I'm not putting up with his stuff either. Mako has the tendence to act like a 6 year old child, -.-; and he's nearly 18. He can sometimes get on my nerves, but I put up with him. Yesterday I overreacted, and he paid for it, actually we both suffered, he suffered yesterday and i suffered today. We are happy with each other and we are in love, although I act like a spoiled child and a jabroni some times, deep down i love him. And deep down he loves me. Our bond will remain strong, and our love will continue to grow.

On an on-topic note: I'm still single! What a huge surprise there' date=' almost as surprising at people being annoyed at Umbra making a correct decision!

[/quote']

Dude, u need a grl. ;D

How many times do I have to say it isn't that easy? D:

Not everyone can be a hawt man-whore like you. ;D

I know, right?

Step 1 - Find a hot girl

Step 2 - Talk to hot girl

Step 3 - Get her #

Step 4 - Meet her outside of school

Step 5 - Ask her out

Step 6 - ;D

GSAAARUINSMF6G6JO2XQJVZLTGSGERFG.jpeg?1251786799

But on a serious note about my relationship' date=' It is [i']my[/i] relationship, and I'm not treating the guy badly, but it's just I'm not putting up with his stuff either. Mako has the tendence to act like a 6 year old child, -.-; and he's nearly 18. He can sometimes get on my nerves, but I put up with him. Yesterday I overreacted, and he paid for it, actually we both suffered, he suffered yesterday and i suffered today. We are happy with each other and we are in love, although I act like a spoiled child and a b**** some times, deep down i love him. And deep down he loves me. Our bond will remain strong, and our love will continue to grow.

sad-6.jpg

But on a serious note about my relationship' date=' It is [i']my[/i] relationship, and I'm not treating the guy badly, but it's just I'm not putting up with his stuff either. Mako has the tendence to act like a 6 year old child, -.-; and he's nearly 18. He can sometimes get on my nerves, but I put up with him. Yesterday I overreacted, and he paid for it, actually we both suffered, he suffered yesterday and i suffered today. We are happy with each other and we are in love, although I act like a spoiled child and a b**** some times, deep down i love him. And deep down he loves me. Our bond will remain strong, and our love will continue to grow.

sad-6.jpg

YOUR PIK IS BROKEN

sad-6.jpg

YOUR PIK IS BROKEN

UR TXT IZ NOT PRAPR GRAMER.

sad-6.jpg

YOUR PIK IS BROKEN

DUDNT U GET BANED FER TROLLIN?

your both trolling. on topic convo or ban from mods for that. just saying what may very well happen.

anyway, i have a very serious question. i have someone i like and shes seeing another guy, but the 2 of us are still friends. one day, i get a det01 error message saying that she wasn't taking calls, then it changed to saying that her number is not a working one. i want to go over to where she currently is and see what's up, but the people she's living with, the head guy of the house is a protective @$$, and i know that he hates me atm. suggestions? o_o;

sad-6.jpg

YOUR PIK IS BROKEN

DUDNT U GET BANED FER TROLLIN?

NO UH. UR TINKING OV KANYE WEST.

Update on the Go: Dad and Grandma just erupted over brit... I heard dad say "What about what I want". And I'm afraid to go see the chaos. But my Uncle is downstairs, so I can relax some. I'll go see Brit before I go.

Luck to you, Josh.

For dressing up like Charlie Brown for a school spirit day? You're the one who whined like a pre-schooler when you found out he did so.

Update on the Go: Dad and Grandma just erupted over brit... I heard dad say "What about what I want". And I'm afraid to go see the chaos. But my Uncle is downstairs' date=' so I can relax some. I'll go see Brit before I go.

[/quote']

I know it hurts, bro. I hope you get through it.

Oh man, did my boyfriend [Alex] and I have a laugh today~ xD

*Flashback*

Alex and I: *holding hands*

Alex: It's nice. Like this.

Miranda: Yeah, it really is ni-

Aid: HEY! No holding hands!

Alex and I: *quickly puts our hands behind our backs*

It was funny cause we were talking over the phone how the aids at our school are so stupid for not letting us hold hands are make contact with the other gender. But we both agreed that we'd hold hands the next day, because the aids at our school are fairly lazy and blind.

...We got in trouble.

It was honestly a sweet laugh xD

It was pretty sad, honestly, but we laughed anyways xD

That aid never stopped looking at us after that though 0_o

We got really creeped out that we lefted her view, and even after that, we saw her in front of us suddenly.

We both agreed that she was jealous cause she never had a relationship in her life, oh what mean thoughts xD

Archived