Official Relationships Thread

Huntar!

• Replies 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I get asked out alot' date=' but it's not girls I particularly like (there not that bad, though). Should I say yes or no?

[/quote']

You don't like girls?! Are you Bi?

*high-5s* Awesome =D

To answer you If you want to if not there is nothing wrong with it... =3

Back to my old problem about the cancer testing, it went down well:

She approached me asking me how my cancer testing went.

I said that the results will come back in a week.

She asked why I was getting cancer tested.

I said my family has a long history of cancer on my dad's side.

She hopes I don't have cancer and gave me a hug.

I went to History class.

you know what sucks? liking a girl that already has a boyfriend.

has anybody been in that situation?

I have liked this girl for a year now, and right now she's in a "serious" relationship with her boyfriend.

(because the other 10 BF were not serious enough)

man, I need to grow some balls and tell her how I feel...after she breaks up with her current boyfriend. the crappiest part is, if you never tell her, you'll regret it for a long while.

now fellas, if y'all hear me out there. say "yeaaa..."

...No?

@ thewho: Oh tell her, just wait til her b/f is around go up to her and smooch her on the cheek, just make sure you can run fast... ;D and get away before he b/f can catch you

@ Princey: I'm bettin not

@ Dark: sorry I'd worship you but you aren't dead sexy with fur, a tail, and you don't go meow. xP

Can you take her boyfriend in a fight?

If this was in a school' date=' fighting would get you suspended. And then you wouldn't get into a good college. And then you would be a hobo.

No girl is worth that.

[/quote']

so true, is not even funny.

@kitty princess: are you kidding me? the guy has a mohawk, plus she's one of those types of girls that can kick my ass. I told her before "I'll be the pansy-growing gardener of our bouquet of love", but that's not exactly confessing.

Well' date=' if you dont have the guts to do something about it, you're out of luck.

[/quote']

I don't think you should hit somebody just because their dating the chick you wanna date, I don't think that's a reason to hate them.

I mean sure, if your the jealous, jabroni-ish type, I guess it's okay, but I'm not that much of a c***. (sometimes I am, though)

Can you take her boyfriend in a fight?

If this was in a school' date=' fighting would get you suspended. And then you wouldn't get into a good college. And then you would be a hobo.

No girl is worth that.

[/quote']

so true, is not even funny.

@kitty princess: are you kidding me? the guy has a mohawk, plus she's one of those types of girls that can kick my ass. I told her before "I'll be the pansy-growing gardener of our bouquet of love", but that's not exactly confessing.

*facepalm*

xD

OK if you could get your AZZ kicked by a girl you're hopeless (no offense)

Yes grow a set and ask a girl out...

p.s. I was H0rneh until i read your Itachilzied words not I'm not anymore... Lame lines like that are a turn off.. =/ get better lines....

Or you could go with option two

Follow her boyfriend knock him out, shave your head and pretend to be him... =/ but he's gotta wake up sometimes right?

=D

lolz

Archived