Official Relationships Thread

Huntar!

• Replies 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well Mako kinda ruined my plans for the future.

I did original plan to get a car and kill myself in a car wreck. =/

And Mako is my little puppy dog. And he does actually. Ya see he doesn't seem to have a problem with the whole "Kitty is the boss" thing. =/ And as for my problems like I said before I can't help it. I know I don't seserve anyone' date=' I know I should've killed myself when I had the chance to, and rid myself of this earth, I should, no one would miss me. My family has moved on, My friends would forget about me. I'd never be important. Why should I bother with life?

[/quote']

Kitty, go be emo somewhere else, hun.

God' date=' I'll be on MSN in a minuite.

Update: That beth girl who is friends with that Brittany girl asked me if I liked Brittany. I told her that I'd never ask Brittany out for the reason shes in my class. I've gotten close with that Beth girl though, [b']so maybe I'll steal her from her boyfriend one of these days. :P[/b] We might be hangin out this weekend, yo.

Wow, I change targeted girls alot. xD

Wow, what an a******'ish thing to do, Hunter.

I can't imagine any guy introducing their girlfriend to you.

She just totally offered to ditch her boyfriend this weekend to go hang out with me. :/

Cut down on the spam guys' date=' the Vikings are fresh out and there won't be a new delivery 'til Monday.

[/quote']

I wasn't aware I was spamming. ;\

I'm having a heated relationship discussion.

She just totally offered to ditch her boyfriend this weekend to go hang out with me. :/

If I were her boyfriend, I'd beat your ass.

Cut down on the spam guys' date=' the Vikings are fresh out and there won't be a new delivery 'til Monday.

[/quote']

This. I just contribute ridiculous posts that have to do with these relationships and from time to time, an educated post.

[/quote']

This. I just contribute ridiculous posts that have to do with these relationships and from time to time, an educated post.

Yes, trolling is spam too.

[/quote']

If its on topic, how is it spam?

If I were her boyfriend' date=' I'd beat your ass.

[/quote']

You forget- Hunter is a "wigger" who throws chairs and s*** HARDCORE.

Fix'd.

Of course he does hardcore stuff. He's a G, yo.

Almost everyone has been pretty much right so far.

Infatuation - Infatuation is the state of being completely carried away by unreasoned passion or love; addictive love. Usually' date=' one is inspired with an intense but short-lived passion or admiration for someone.

[/quote']

Not really.

@ Skuldur: Of course he should get another g/f, I don't deserve him, but he won't listen to me. Mako won't listen to me, I've told him to leave me.

You don't deserve anyone until you learn that boyfriends aren't your little puppy dogs. They have minds of their own and don't have to conform to your every whim. Until you learn that, you don't deserve anyone.

And Mako is my little puppy dog. And he does actually. Ya see he doesn't seem to have a problem with the whole "Kitty is the boss" thing. =/ And as for my problems like I said before I can't help it. I know I don't seserve anyone, I know I should've killed myself when I had the chance to, and rid myself of this earth, I should, no one would miss me. My family has moved on, My friends would forget about me. I'd never be important. Why should I bother with life?

Stop it with this emo s***. Seriously. It gets old. No one should kill themselves. No one. Your situation isn't that bad so stop making it seem like it is. Instead of killing yourself, why don't you try becoming an understanding and accepting human being?

Can't help that I'm partly emo.

Because Why when I can just jabroni about everything and get my way all the same.

Ya know, Mako should post in this thing more often, He likes me the way i am

I'm not changing, and besides I am nice enough that, i usually ain't this jabroniy/depressive but I spent my time worrying about a friend that i shouldn't even give a sheet about. =/ seriously I'm done with it, and i kinda hope something bad happens, which if my theory is correct it will.

Plus I can't get over myself because I despise myself. And I may be understanding, but I don't do good at accepting.

[/quote']

Because it is trolling.

And Mako is my little puppy dog. And he does actually. Ya see he doesn't seem to have a problem with the whole "Kitty is the boss" thing. =/ And as for my problems like I said before I can't help it. I know I don't seserve anyone' date=' I know I should've killed myself when I had the chance to, and rid myself of this earth, I should, no one would miss me. My family has moved on, My friends would forget about me. I'd never be important. Why should I bother with life?

[/quote']

Kitty, go be emo somewhere else, hun.

Ok Darlin' I'm having a Bipolar moment

Meh fine I'm done with the emo stuff, but i do have full legal rights to be. I'm stupid.

And please don't call me hun ever again, because Mako don't like it, actually Mako don't like alot.

@ Soror: I'm not as bad as you think, I mean I absolutely Hate football, and Mako plays it, I could've made him quite but I didn't. I am only bad during this time. It's natural, and girls have a streak on misanthrophy in them during their periods. You guys can't really blame my actions on that hellish curse. -.- Heck I, Mako nor my friends take me seriously during this time. But it's better if I say it rather than let it build up.

I honestly wanted to stay out of this thread, that was:

a) Drama

b) jabroniing about not being allowed to troll

c) Hunter being a hardcore wigga

But I have to say this... Kitty, please shut up. No-one here wants to hear your false suicidal stuff, so leave it off the board.

On an on-topic note: I'm still single! What a huge surprise there, almost as surprising at people being annoyed at Umbra making a correct decision!

kitty, you need to lighten up, okay? we get that your life is crap, but unless you actually do something about it, there's really not going to be any changes to your life, and you'll still be just complaining. if your life really bothers you that much, go and do something to change it for the better, okay?

[/quote']

Because it is trolling.

Oh silly me, I forgot! If a mod thinks you're wrong, then you're wrong! No questions asked!

On an on-topic note: I'm still single! What a huge surprise there' date=' almost as surprising at people being annoyed at Umbra making a correct decision!

[/quote']

Dude, u need a grl. ;D

How many times do I have to say it isn't that easy? D:

Not everyone can be a hawt man-whore like you. ;D

kitty' date=' you need to lighten up, okay? we get that your life is crap, but unless you actually do something about it, there's really not going to be any changes to your life, and you'll still be just complaining. if your life really bothers you that much, go and do something to change it for the better, okay?

[/quote']

Yeah i know I'm being Bipolar. -.-

Stupid PMS.

Sorry guys

I am working on changing it and this relationship is helping to change it. I'm happier than i've ever been. Even if I do control Mako alittle bit, he doesn't seem bothered. He just wants me happy and if this does it then well he won't complain.

On an on-topic note: I'm still single! What a huge surprise there' date=' almost as surprising at people being annoyed at Umbra making a correct decision!

[/quote']

Dude, u need a grl. ;D

I agree with Brushfire, getting a girl ain't easy, for him. xD

Ya see what you do is, not listen to Hunter and find out you're own way. I'm not being a smartazz, It's just better if you figure out a way to get a girl on your own.

[/quote']

Dude, u need a grl. ;D

I know, right?

Step 1 - Find a hot girl

Step 2 - Talk to hot girl

Step 3 - Get her #

Step 4 - Meet her outside of school

Step 5 - Ask her out

Step 6 - ;D

exactly kitty. after all' date=' this isn't a how to get a girl thread, this is a how to keep your relationships from getting effed thread an on that note, any problems on your end hunter? XD

[/quote']

Yep and besides, even if i wasn't a total jabroni, I'd still get what i want. Mako can resist the puppy dog eyes. xD

And Hunter's only problem is that he can't decide which girl he wants

[/quote']

Dude, u need a grl. ;D

I know, right?

Step 1 - Find a hot girl

Step 2 - Talk to hot girl

Step 3 - Get her #

Step 4 - Meet her outside of school

Step 5 - Ask her out

Step 6 - ;D

Hunter darlin' you forgot 7,8 and 9.

Step 7: Become a hawty that girls would drool over

Step 8: Find at least 3 or 4 different girls to like and keep switching them

Step 9: When they break up with you, be depressed, then seek to make them jealous.

I'm sorry Princey but I just had too. xD

Archived