Official Relationships Thread

Huntar!

• Replies 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

My Update: It was an awesome day' date=' me and him are happy. [b']He is still in trouble but I shall punish him later.[/b] x3 We had a good day it was Tacky Day at school and he didn't go too all out. I did get ahold of his agenda and girlyfied it. But that's about it. I <3 him.

You are still a ridiculous girlfriend who needs to get over herself. >.>;

My Update: It was an awesome day' date=' me and him are happy. [b']He is still in trouble but I shall punish him later.[/b] x3 We had a good day it was Tacky Day at school and he didn't go too all out. I did get ahold of his agenda and girlyfied it. But that's about it. I <3 him.

You are still a ridiculous girlfriend who needs to get over herself. >.>;

I am who I am. Besides he'll always kiss my azz, no matter what. ;)

I shall get over myself, when I get good and dam well ready.

I've told you guys that he loves me, I've told you guys that he's not gonna leave me.

You guys don't know him, you guys don't know me. So don't start. kay.

@Shadow-zero: Um permission not granted

Love =/= INFATUATION' date=' KITTY! >;/

You really haven't realized the amount of information you've given us, do you?

[/quote']

Considering I have no clue what infatuation is.

Yeah but it's nothing you're sure of, i gave you enough to have you guessing up theorys about me, but you shall never be right.

Almost everyone has been pretty much right so far.

Infatuation - Infatuation is the state of being completely carried away by unreasoned passion or love; addictive love. Usually, one is inspired with an intense but short-lived passion or admiration for someone.

@Brushfire: You should have gotten her before she became a slut. ;D

I tried' date=' but arguments got in the way. f*** me and my ego. >.>

Brushfire, now's your opportunity! She's a slut! Go for it!

Lmfao.

Not only am I not interested anymore, but this slut has standards. D:

Pssh. No TRUE slut has standards. It's against the Slut Handbook.

Just get a fake rock' date=' a Tom Jones CD and a CD player with a remote.

Then go outside her window and put the CD player with the Tom Jones CD in it under the fake hollow rock and get her to open the window. Then press play and presto.

You're getting laid. =D

[/quote']

Or you could put the "sensual" back into "non-consensual". xD

Infatuation - Infatuation is the state of being completely carried away by unreasoned passion or love; addictive love. Usually' date=' one is inspired with an intense but short-lived passion or admiration for someone.

[/quote']

Not really.

@ Skuldur: Of course he should get another g/f, I don't deserve him, but he won't listen to me. Mako won't listen to me, I've told him to leave me.

Infatuation - Infatuation is the state of being completely carried away by unreasoned passion or love; addictive love. Usually' date=' one is inspired with an intense but short-lived passion or admiration for someone.

[/quote']

Not really.

@ Skuldur: Of course he should get another g/f, I don't deserve him, but he won't listen to me. Mako won't listen to me, I've told him to leave me.

You don't deserve anyone until you learn that boyfriends aren't your little puppy dogs. They have minds of their own and don't have to conform to your every whim. Until you learn that, you don't deserve anyone.

Kay... I know I haven't made a post about this yet. And only a few know exactly what happened' date=' and even then. No one but me and those directly involved knows the direct situation. So I'm going to post it here and now; since I know what's going on.

[align=center']

"In every lie' date=' there is a truth. And in that truth is the reason for that lie."[/i']

[/align]

Last week Friday, I was supposed to go camping with the family for a 3day haul, (I have this on the L/R Thread). And I was looking forward to this, even skipping school for it. Got everything ready, cleaned up my room, the whole shibangshibang. Expecting to spend the weekend with my Grandma and Brit. But, lo and behold... Something was awry.

I decided to sleep over the night before, so we could leave that morning and I could spend the night playing Blazblue, Guilty Gear Judgment, Street Fighter IV, and Marvel vs Capcom 2. But as soon as I got there, Brit was acting odd. Distancing herself from me, and my dad was smiling way too much; which is suspicious as it is. But I bluffed it off, letting it go seeing as we have the weekend to make things up... Maybe she just had a bad day? But that's not it, seeing as she and I come to each other for comfort. Still, I chose to be the bigger man and watch myself.

When we got to the campsite, I quickly changed into my beach gear and stayed near her. But she distanced herself from me, almost suspiciously. This is when my "vibes" picked up something odd, and I decided to ask my dad to walk it off (grandma wasn't there at the time so unfortunately he was my caretaker). Painfully, this didn't help even as I satisfied my curiosity for the parts of the beach I had never been, (there's this great Midnight/nude beach spot I wanted to try when everyone was sleeping); it didn't help one bit. Instead I went into 2 simultaneous panic attacks.

The reason was that I couldn't bear being around my Dad. But I couldn't let him know this, so I acted/lied to him and everyone saying it was just my anxiety overreacting. Sadly, I couldn't keep myself under control as dad smiled at what Brit was doing... Even when he tried to console me, he brought up "are you like this because me and Brit are getting along?". I wanted to snap in his face and say "me, overreacting over that? I'm not threatened by a pedophile. So kindly move along and let us talk without your interruption." It wasn't my place to do so...

So as a last resort, I called my moms BF for him to pick me up that night. To prevent myself from doing something stupid in-front of the family; despite the pain in Britney's eyes as I left. I knew it was for the better...

Skip ahead 4days later (today).

Grandma tried to call him on his things. But as I watched him, he seem unphased. Then, as I was talking to someone with whom I explicitly told everyone never to watch me while Instant Messaging, he crept up behind me watched me. This was for about 30min, until my cousin turned around and saw him... Lord knows what he read, and I was spooked. This person knows me pretty much inside and out. So if he read all that, then... >=[

I can't even look at my dad, or be in the same room as him. And as we left, Britney decided to come along. But something happened and Dad decided to come by the van. His face dropped suddenly as he saw her next to me. Britney, responding by being on edge... Telling me softly "I'm scared, please sleep over". Scared for her, meaning "I don't want to be near him when he's like this... I don't want him near me at all, josh please stop him." But it hurt when I had to tell her... "I'm sorry Brit, my mom is in trouble. I can't. Tomorrow though, I promise". (Which is true, but that's not for you all to know).

So as I left the van, she grabbed my hand in comfort softly and I could feel her pain... *sigh* He's stopping her from even being near me at all.

And here I am, and I don't know what to do.

God, I'll be on MSN in a minuite.

Update: That beth girl who is friends with that Brittany girl asked me if I liked Brittany. I told her that I'd never ask Brittany out for the reason shes in my class. I've gotten close with that Beth girl though, so maybe I'll steal her from her boyfriend one of these days. :P We might be hangin out this weekend, yo.

Wow, I change targeted girls alot. xD

[/quote']

Not really.

You don't deserve anyone until you learn that boyfriends aren't your little puppy dogs. They have minds of their own and don't have to conform to your every whim. Until you learn that, you don't deserve anyone.

Well Mako kinda ruined my plans for the future.

I did original plan to get a car and kill myself in a car wreck. =/

And Mako is my little puppy dog. And he does actually. Ya see he doesn't seem to have a problem with the whole "Kitty is the boss" thing. =/ And as for my problems like I said before I can't help it. I know I don't seserve anyone, I know I should've killed myself when I had the chance to, and rid myself of this earth, I should, no one would miss me. My family has moved on, My friends would forget about me. I'd never be important. Why should I bother with life?

[/quote']

Not really.

And Mako is my little puppy dog. And he does actually. Ya see he doesn't seem to have a problem with the whole "Kitty is the boss" thing. =/ And as for my problems like I said before I can't help it. I know I don't seserve anyone, I know I should've killed myself when I had the chance to, and rid myself of this earth, I should, no one would miss me. My family has moved on, My friends would forget about me. I'd never be important. Why should I bother with life?

Boo hoo, self pity. The amount of people whose lives are worse off than yours is staggering. Get over yourself.

EDIT: also, what a dick way to kill yourself. Not only end your life (which this method isn't eve 100%, enjoy your stay in ICU), you endanger a whole crap load of other people too.

God' date=' I'll be on MSN in a minuite.

Update: That beth girl who is friends with that Brittany girl asked me if I liked Brittany. I told her that I'd never ask Brittany out for the reason shes in my class. I've gotten close with that Beth girl though, [b']so maybe I'll steal her from her boyfriend one of these days. :P[/b] We might be hangin out this weekend, yo.

Wow, I change targeted girls alot. xD

Wow, what an jabroni'ish thing to do, Hunter.

I can't imagine any guy introducing their girlfriend to you.

[/quote']

Not really.

Stop it with this emo sheet. Seriously. It gets old. No one should kill themselves. No one. Your situation isn't that bad so stop making it seem like it is. Instead of killing yourself, why don't you try becoming an understanding and accepting human being?

Archived