Official Relationships Thread

Huntar!

• Replies 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I should just go back to posting pictures every post. :P At least they have words on them, make others laugh, and are way better than posting sheet about a single sentence that really doesn't deserve more than a "lol".

On Topic: No, he didn't have to put up with that bullshit. funking ridiculous.

he did??? but why? :?:?:?:?:?

Why wouldn't he? That's the real question here. She basically wanted him to be her little puppy dog. SHE WAS GOING TO IGNORE HIM FOR A WEEK BECAUSE HE DRESSED UP AS CHARLIE BROWN FOR A SPIRIT DAY THING! That's an epic costume, but Kitty didn't approve so Mako was "in trouble" for making her upset. It's about time he wised up. Kitty needs to get over herself. ;\

What was the joke anyway?

Character Day at our school

He dressed as Charlie Brown (No clue who that is)

It was dam freaking' date=' I got upset, and then it was a f***ing joke. -.- God oh god how i hate him right now.

[/quote']

Well, this convo on this quote is a little over, but I'm going to add my input because it was so amazingly glamorous, that I need to say something:

You derive that guy of his freedom to do things HE likes.

HE likes to dress up, who cares if you don't like it.

Appreciate what your BF likes and doesn't like, understand how it is, and mind your own damn business when it comes to things like that.

You did a horrible thing =]

Then make some babies and move on to the next chick' date=' amirite?

[/quote']

I WRAP UP. Dx

Oh, and Icy tells me that Mako broke up with Kitty.

I told you she messed up, and that he's going on a date... Not necessarily broken-up.

Kay... I know I haven't made a post about this yet. And only a few know exactly what happened, and even then. No one but me and those directly involved knows the direct situation. So I'm going to post it here and now; since I know what's going on.

[align=center]

"In every lie' date=' there is a truth. And in that truth is the reason for that lie."[/i']

[/align]

Last week Friday, I was supposed to go camping with the family for a 3day haul, (I have this on the L/R Thread). And I was looking forward to this, even skipping school for it. Got everything ready, cleaned up my room, the whole shibangshibang. Expecting to spend the weekend with my Grandma and Brit. But, lo and behold... Something was awry.

I decided to sleep over the night before, so we could leave that morning and I could spend the night playing Blazblue, Guilty Gear Judgment, Street Fighter IV, and Marvel vs Capcom 2. But as soon as I got there, Brit was acting odd. Distancing herself from me, and my dad was smiling way too much; which is suspicious as it is. But I bluffed it off, letting it go seeing as we have the weekend to make things up... Maybe she just had a bad day? But that's not it, seeing as she and I come to each other for comfort. Still, I chose to be the bigger man and watch myself.

When we got to the campsite, I quickly changed into my beach gear and stayed near her. But she distanced herself from me, almost suspiciously. This is when my "vibes" picked up something odd, and I decided to ask my dad to walk it off (grandma wasn't there at the time so unfortunately he was my caretaker). Painfully, this didn't help even as I satisfied my curiosity for the parts of the beach I had never been, (there's this great Midnight/nude beach spot I wanted to try when everyone was sleeping); it didn't help one bit. Instead I went into 2 simultaneous panic attacks.

The reason was that I couldn't bear being around my Dad. But I couldn't let him know this, so I acted/lied to him and everyone saying it was just my anxiety overreacting. Sadly, I couldn't keep myself under control as dad smiled at what Brit was doing... Even when he tried to console me, he brought up "are you like this because me and Brit are getting along?". I wanted to snap in his face and say "me, overreacting over that? I'm not threatened by a pedophile. So kindly move along and let us talk without your interruption." It wasn't my place to do so...

So as a last resort, I called my moms BF for him to pick me up that night. To prevent myself from doing something stupid in-front of the family; despite the pain in Britney's eyes as I left. I knew it was for the better...

Skip ahead 4days later (today).

Grandma tried to call him on his things. But as I watched him, he seem unphased. Then, as I was talking to someone with whom I explicitly told everyone never to watch me while Instant Messaging, he crept up behind me watched me. This was for about 30min, until my cousin turned around and saw him... Lord knows what he read, and I was spooked. This person knows me pretty much inside and out. So if he read all that, then... >=[

I can't even look at my dad, or be in the same room as him. And as we left, Britney decided to come along. But something happened and Dad decided to come by the van. His face dropped suddenly as he saw her next to me. Britney, responding by being on edge... Telling me softly "I'm scared, please sleep over". Scared for her, meaning "I don't want to be near him when he's like this... I don't want him near me at all, josh please stop him." But it hurt when I had to tell her... "I'm sorry Brit, my mom is in trouble. I can't. Tomorrow though, I promise". (Which is true, but that's not for you all to know).

So as I left the van, she grabbed my hand in comfort softly and I could feel her pain... *sigh* He's stopping her from even being near me at all.

And here I am, and I don't know what to do.

ho...ly...crap!!! i know that i will probably never understand the implications of all of that, but i really feel for you man. i just don't know what anyone could possibly do in that type of situation. obviously there's the police, but you do that and her dad gets seriously miffed...then there's no telling what would happen. but me, i would try to have things set up to where she can be somewhere safe, most likely nearby so that she can be given comfort and not have to worry about the whole 'what will happen if he just shows up thing'. as for your dad, well, all i can say is find a way that you and brit can spend the intervening time between police confrontation and restraining order and make it so that you don't have to be in the same room with him anymore.

but even if the restraining order thing could be taken care of, nothing really effective could be done until he did something that would merit very stern punishment. and by the time that would get around to happening........well, i don't think any of us would like the implications of that.

i'm sorry if i wasn't of any help. i know that this thread is supposed to be about helping people with their problems, but i really don't what could be done in this type of situation. sorry. :(

Kay... I know I haven't made a post about this yet. And only a few know exactly what happened' date=' and even then. No one but me and those directly involved knows the direct situation. So I'm going to post it here and now; since I know what's going on.

[align=center']

"In every lie' date=' there is a truth. And in that truth is the reason for that lie."[/i']

[/align]

Last week Friday, I was supposed to go camping with the family for a 3day haul, (I have this on the L/R Thread). And I was looking forward to this, even skipping school for it. Got everything ready, cleaned up my room, the whole shibangshibang. Expecting to spend the weekend with my Grandma and Brit. But, lo and behold... Something was awry.

I decided to sleep over the night before, so we could leave that morning and I could spend the night playing Blazblue, Guilty Gear Judgment, Street Fighter IV, and Marvel vs Capcom 2. But as soon as I got there, Brit was acting odd. Distancing herself from me, and my dad was smiling way too much; which is suspicious as it is. But I bluffed it off, letting it go seeing as we have the weekend to make things up... Maybe she just had a bad day? But that's not it, seeing as she and I come to each other for comfort. Still, I chose to be the bigger man and watch myself.

When we got to the campsite, I quickly changed into my beach gear and stayed near her. But she distanced herself from me, almost suspiciously. This is when my "vibes" picked up something odd, and I decided to ask my dad to walk it off (grandma wasn't there at the time so unfortunately he was my caretaker). Painfully, this didn't help even as I satisfied my curiosity for the parts of the beach I had never been, (there's this great Midnight/nude beach spot I wanted to try when everyone was sleeping); it didn't help one bit. Instead I went into 2 simultaneous panic attacks.

The reason was that I couldn't bear being around my Dad. But I couldn't let him know this, so I acted/lied to him and everyone saying it was just my anxiety overreacting. Sadly, I couldn't keep myself under control as dad smiled at what Brit was doing... Even when he tried to console me, he brought up "are you like this because me and Brit are getting along?". I wanted to snap in his face and say "me, overreacting over that? I'm not threatened by a pedophile. So kindly move along and let us talk without your interruption." It wasn't my place to do so...

So as a last resort, I called my moms BF for him to pick me up that night. To prevent myself from doing something stupid in-front of the family; despite the pain in Britney's eyes as I left. I knew it was for the better...

Grandma tried to call him on his things. But as I watched him, he seem unphased. Then, as I was talking to someone with whom I explicitly told everyone never to watch me while Instant Messaging, he crept up behind me watched me. This was for about 30min, until my cousin turned around and saw him... Lord knows what he read, and I was spooked. This person knows me pretty much inside and out. So if he read all that, then... >=[

I can't even look at my dad, or be in the same room as him. And as we left, Britney decided to come along. But something happened and Dad decided to come by the van. His face dropped suddenly as he saw her next to me. Britney, responding by being on edge... Telling me softly "I'm scared, please sleep over". Scared for her, meaning "I don't want to be near him when he's like this... I don't want him near me at all, josh please stop him." But it hurt when I had to tell her... "I'm sorry Brit, my mom is in trouble. I can't. Tomorrow though, I promise". (Which is true, but that's not for you all to know).

So as I left the van, she grabbed my hand in comfort softly and I could feel her pain... *sigh* He's stopping her from even being near me at all.

ho...ly...crap!!! i know that i will probably never understand the implications of all of that' date=' but i really feel for you man. i just don't know what anyone could possibly do in that type of situation. obviously there's the police, but you do that and her dad gets seriously miffed...then there's no telling what would happen. but me, i would try to have things set up to where she can be somewhere safe, most likely nearby so that she can be given comfort and not have to worry about the whole 'what will happen if he just shows up thing'. as for your dad, well, all i can say is find a way that you and brit can spend the intervening time between police confrontation and restraining order and make it so that you don't have to be in the same room with him anymore.

but even if the restraining order thing could be taken care of, nothing really effective could be done until he did something that would merit very stern punishment. and by the time that would get around to happening........well, i don't think any of us would like the implications of that.

i'm sorry if i wasn't of any help. i know that this thread is supposed to be about helping people with their problems, but i really don't what could be done in this type of situation. sorry. :(

[/quote]

It's alright... I understand.

But there are those who do want to keep up, and I might get hearty advice.

Kay... I know I haven't made a post about this yet. And only a few know exactly what happened' date=' and even then. No one but me and those directly involved knows the direct situation. So I'm going to post it here and now; since I know what's going on.

[align=center']

[/align]

ho...ly...crap!!! i know that i will probably never understand the implications of all of that' date=' but i really feel for you man. i just don't know what anyone could possibly do in that type of situation. obviously there's the police, but you do that and her dad gets seriously miffed...then there's no telling what would happen. but me, i would try to have things set up to where she can be somewhere safe, most likely nearby so that she can be given comfort and not have to worry about the whole 'what will happen if he just shows up thing'. as for your dad, well, all i can say is find a way that you and brit can spend the intervening time between police confrontation and restraining order and make it so that you don't have to be in the same room with him anymore.

[/quote]

i hope so icy, i really do. imho, nobody should ever have to deal with that type of situation. i know that you aren't necessarily of the same mind set as me, but if it were me, i wouldn't be above getting the first paying job i could that would support me and one other, finding a place for me and her to move to so as to get away from that type of dangerous situation, and move with her to there while having only a few friends that she and i both trust to help with the move.

[align=center']

[/align]

[/quote]

After reading Icy's post, I guess my suspicions were right, sorry to say this Icy but I kinda figured this would happen, I shoulda warned you. You're dad is hurting you.

My theory: He was in jail right. You put him there right. Well he's out now, correct. And if i was in his shoes I'd have one thing on my mind, revenge on you. I'd get where I could watch you and then find your weakness, which in this case is; Brit. I'd then exploit that weakness, which is what he's doing, then I would hurt you and torture you, which is what he's doing. I just hope he doesn't have any other intentions for her. I mean I know what I would do if I was him; and that would be to hurt you so bad that you'd never get over it... As in hurt the girl, leave a deep scar on her. Damn. I'm sorry to hear all of this Joshy. It's not good in any standard. Do you have any possible idea what he could've done/said to her?

If I was him I'd threaten her, that way she'd distance herself from you and you in return be hurt, But i'd only get mild satisfaction from this, I'd want to hurt you more...

I'm stopping now, =/ Either way it's not good at all.

I had nothing to do with him going to jail.

well still, him being in jail, i'd find someone to take it out on. =/

but, i don't know the situation.. so... but seeing as he's either targeting you or her, watch your back, and tell her to watch hers. >.> He's got something planned, i wish i knew, i may can figure it out, I mean, I can figure people out pretty easily, He may be targeting your family in general, there are too many possiblilities. And i could be wrong. But it doesn't add up. He's clever indeed, i kinda envy the b*****d

I'd have to say, your dad is playing his cards right.

I'm pretty sure he's doing the whole, 'I'm gonna do something really bad but you won't know when' shtick. In any case, prepare for the worst, and whatever you do, DO NOT emotionally raeg-quit in ANY scenario. This pretty much means he won, and that you have no hope left.

Honestly though, bunker up for the worst, and stay with Brit for as long as you possibly can. Besides, you know the quote. 'Anything that can happen, will happen.'

But yeah, we'll talk later over MSN, kay? =/

I'd have to say' date=' your dad is playing his cards right.

I'm pretty sure he's doing the whole, 'I'm gonna do something really bad but you won't know when' shtick. In any case, prepare for the worst, and whatever you do, DO NOT emotionally raeg-quit in ANY scenario. This pretty much means he won, and that you have no hope left.

Honestly though, bunker up for the worst, and stay with Brit for as long as you possibly can. Besides, you know the quote. 'Anything that can happen, will happen.'

But yeah, we'll talk later over MSN, kay? =/

[/quote']

This. Don't let your dad emotionally upset you Joshy, you have to try to ignore him, please, if he gets under your skin now it'll be easier to destroy you. And if you wannt we can talk over IM later, I'm at school now and I can't get on my IM

On another note, last night I went to work on my collab science project with my partner. I went to her house, made a good impression, and we went up to her room. The project was about stars, and light in space. So naturally, we had an awesome excuse for a date. (Stargazing ftw :3) There's a nearby park in our neighborhood, which has a nice open field. We decided to go over there, and we laid there for like, 30 minutes (I think >_<) staring at the faint amount of stars and talking. We had another 30 minutes (Not sure Dx) so we decided to climb the small hill that blocked the field from a playground. We climbed it, still talking. At that point, I swear to god I heard rustling behind us.

So we kept on walking, making it to the playground. Which had a small fort, a hedge maze, and the other necessities. So we hung out at that spinny thing. (Don't remember the name. >_>) We talked some more, I made a move, we kissed, etc etc. 'Sall good right?

funk no.

We were walking back to her house, and we were frickin jumped. JUMPED.

What made it even worse was that we were jumped by none other than Twifags. TWIFAGS. Nikki (The girl I was doing the collab project with) eventually told me (after the whole ordeal) that she got into an argument with some girls that Twilight was bad. So these fangirls (I swear to god I saw a fanboy somewhere) jumped us. One of them had a bat, another had a book, and I think another had a golfclub? So naturally I did the thing most people do when confronted by rabid fangirls.

I funking RAN.

I grabbed Nikki's hand, and funking ran as fast as I could. (I later explained to her why I ran, but apparently she already understood) I swear to god, the whole incident was orchestrated, because eventually, some guy was driving beside us in a golf cart. We cut through some bushes, a couple of backyards, and lost them. So we quickly got back to her house. (Thank god my friends and I used to explore our neighborhood.)

We explained everything that happened to her parents, etc etc. I got a kiss from her at the end. (Which pissed off her sisters apparently) And we parted ways. My dad is part of this board for the neighborhood, and he told of the incident to the rest of the board, and now we're getting some occasional security patrols late at night.

So yeah, last night was fun.

TWIFAGS.

I lol'd. That's all I have to say that story' date=' because I didn't know 'Twifags' were that dangerous. =P

[/quote']

Srs busns bro

I found that early today.

Thanks, I'm joining that board.

wow. just wow. i saw that and i was thinking, jeez, there's actually a thread on this. XD by the way, what are twifags?

this wouldn't be considered spamming, would it prince? XD

My Update: It was an awesome day, me and him are happy. He is still in trouble but I shall punish him later. x3 We had a good day it was Tacky Day at school and he didn't go too all out. I did get ahold of his agenda and girlyfied it. But that's about it. I <3 him.

Archived