Official Relationships Thread

Huntar!

What was the joke anyway?

Character Day at our school

He dressed as Charlie Brown (No clue who that is)

It was dam freaking' date=' I got upset, and then it was a f***ing joke. -.- God oh god how i hate him right now.

[/quote']

Are you f***ing serious!? Yes I'm funking serious

All he did was dress up as a f***ing kids character.

I'm sure he had no idea that dressing up for a school spirit day pissed you off.

He knew I'm not fond of the whole dressing up, and it was a joke, too bad kitty didn't take it like that.

Jesus f***ing Christ, wtf is the matter with you?

Well, I don't like suprises, jokes, halloween(costumes), nor my B/f doing things I don't know about

• Replies 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It was dam freaking' date=' I got upset, and then it was a f***ing joke. -.- God oh god how i hate him right now.

[/quote']

Oh. My. God. You're either the dumbest person I've ever had the misfortune to speak to or the greatest troll I've ever had the honor to experience. You hate him because he dressed as Charlie Brown? Oh. My...

*leaves*

Yep. and I'm not dumb, It freaked me out that bad. -.-

Charlie Brown is a character from an EFFING CHILDREN'S SHOW.

Omg. I have to leave this thread before I get banned.

It freaked her out because Charlie Brown is made out of win and happiness.

She can't have her boyfriend dress up as someone as happy and cool as Charlie Brown.

[/quote']

Are you f***ing serious!? Yes I'm f***ing serious

I'm sure he had no idea that dressing up for a school spirit day pissed you off.

He knew I'm not fond of the whole dressing up, and it was a joke, too bad kitty didn't take it like that.

Well, I don't like suprises, jokes, halloween(costumes), nor my B/f doing things I don't know about

Wow. You're far too controlling. Have fun being lonely for the rest of your life. If you continue with this little "My name is Kitty and there will be no fun while I'm around" routine, he's going to leave you. And I don't blame him.

I'm sorry for being so blunt, but it's the honest truth.

[/quote']

Wow. You're far too controlling. Have fun being lonely for the rest of your life. If you continue with this little "My name is Kitty and there will be no fun while I'm around" routine, he's going to leave you. And I don't blame him.

You might think he'll stay with you forever, Kitty, but there is no person on this Earth that will put up with your kind of sheet for the rest of their lives.

Fact.

[/quote']

And at this moment, I really don't funking care.

As far as I'm concerned he can go and date Christina(this dam b***h i don't like) because i never trusted him around her anyway. Monday was perfect, and he had to go ruin my happiness with this little joke of his, God I should just date girls, honestly I don't have the nerves for guys anymore.

[/quote']

And at this moment, I really don't f***ing care.

As far as I'm concerned he can go and date Christina(this dam b***h i don't like) because i never trusted him around her anyway. Monday was perfect, and he had to go ruin my happiness with this little joke of his, God I should just date girls, honestly I don't have the nerves for guys anymore.

Take pics and I'll stop jabroniing.

EDIT: Wtf, jabroniing isn't blocked ???

Yeah now that I look back at my posts, I did overreact. PMS symptoms, damn them.

I'll be semi fine by tomorrow, but he's still in trouble. You guys don't know and will probably think I'm bipolar and/or trolling but I'm not. It's PMS, I have it bad. Meh all I'm saying is Mako knows of my condition and shouldn't have did it, he knows it and he realised it, And girl would agree, you don't mess let alone pull jokes on us will we're PMSing. That why nearly all relationships now-a-days are so hellish. =/

Yeah now that I look back at my posts' date=' I did overreact. PMS symptoms, damn them.

I'll be semi fine by tomorrow, but he's still in trouble. You guys don't know and will probably think I'm bipolar and/or trolling but I'm not. It's PMS, I have it bad. Meh all I'm saying is Mako knows of my condition and shouldn't have did it, he knows it and he realised it, And girl would agree, you don't mess let alone pull jokes on us will we're PMSing. That why nearly all relationships now-a-days are so hellish. =/

[/quote']

My girlfriend has been diagnosed with moderate to severe PMDD and she doesn't even overreact this much. You can't expect your boyfriend to just be your little puppy dog all the time and not do things just because there's a 1/1,000,000,000 chance of hurting your feelings. Relationships don't work that way.

Yeah now that I look back at my posts' date=' I did overreact. PMS symptoms, damn them.

[/quote']

So, you're not gonna date girls?

*puts lube back into pocket*

=[

Everyone, stop funking swearing the funk out of this funking thread. [jokes]

But seriously, let us calm down, a tad.

Hunter' date=' have you ever liked a girl for more than three weeks straight? o.o;

[/quote']

Yes. Yes I have. I had it bad last year for this girl Stephanie in my class. But no, I have never crushed on just ONE girl for more than 3 weeks since this school year started.

For all those that kept doubting me' date=' I'm no longer single, and it's with the girl I waited for. IN YOUR f***ing FACE! ;D

[/quote']

Grats, bro. *bro fists* It took a long time for her to realize that you being her back-up boy would come in handy. But all aside, i'm happy for you dude. You got what you wanted. Eh son.

My boyfriend told me he was gonna do something special for my birthday' date=' which is in 10 days [Oct. 30th']. He gave me clues over what it is, and I think he's gonna kiss me.

XD

Kissing isn't bad. Now French Kissing I don't like. =/ yet anyway.

French kissing is pretty cool. Becky liked it once she tried it. Kayla wasn't so fond of it' date=' though. xD

French kissing is f***ing amazing. :P

This.

I LOL'D funking HARDER THAN I'VE EVER LOL'D BEFORE!

Seriously, he dressed as funking Charlie Brown and you got pissed for that? DAMN.

That's not even a joke, it's pure motherfucking win on all levels. funk you for thinking differently. Just because you're on your damn time of the month doesn't mean you can start jabroniing and being an ass over every small funking thing that comes around. Just because you don't like it doesn't mean you need to ruin his fun. You probably think he should apologize to you for having the pure awesomeness to dress up as funking Charlie Brown, who happens to have the best damn cartoon holiday movies ever.

And you say you're in love.

Edit: Just now saw Hunter's post. Oh well. Warn me, ban me, perma me for all I care. So long as this blasphemy ends NOW. Thanks for the congrats, by the way. ;D

I LOL'D f***ing HARDER THAN I'VE EVER LOL'D BEFORE!

Seriously' date=' he dressed as f***ing Charlie Brown and you got pissed for that? DAMN.

That's not even a joke, it's pure motherfucking win on all levels. f*** you for thinking differently. Just because you're on your damn time of the month doesn't mean you can start jabroniing and being an ass over every small f***ing thing that comes around. Just because you don't like it doesn't mean you need to ruin his fun. You probably think he should apologize to you for having the pure awesomeness to dress up as f***ing Charlie Brown, who happens to have the best damn cartoon holiday movies ever.

And you say you're in love.

[/quote']

Our friendship just turned into a bromance.

I didn't want to start on this' date=' but Kitty, that was probably the most messed up thing you've ever done. You freaked out because he dressed up differently today? REALLY? Get over yourself and stop controlling him.

[/quote']

Omg. Did I just agree with... HUNTER?! Well said.

Archived