Official Relationships Thread

Huntar!

I don't like it' date=' well maybe because Mako did it unexpectily. =/ *shudders* I don't like it now, that might change but as of now French kissing is off the list, as well as a few of his [i']other[/i] suggestions.

You don't like French kissing, yet you want to have sex soon? You, ma'am, have failed. You're without a doubt, no questions asked, 100% confused and should re-think your approach. Seriously.

Also, ignoring your boyfriend because he was acting creepy is always the right solution. Always. Talking to him about it and explaining your standpoint on the situation is totally absurd and out of the question. Good call.

• Replies 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't like it' date=' well maybe because Mako did it unexpectily. =/ *shudders* I don't like it now, that might change but as of now French kissing is off the list, as well as a few of his [i']other[/i] suggestions.

You don't like French kissing, yet you want to have sex soon? You, ma'am, have failed. You're without a doubt, no questions asked, 100% confused and should re-think your approach. Seriously.

Also, ignoring your boyfriend because he was acting creepy is always the right solution. Always. Talking to him about it and explaining your standpoint on the situation is totally absurd and out of the question. Good call.

-.-; I'll allow it then, but it just feels so.. eh.

And I didn't want to talk to him

Not talking to them gets you no where. Trust me.

Point? And maybe just maybe I wanted alone time. Have you thought of that? I actually enjoyed the peace and all today. Although i slept through most of my classes, I enjoyed it.

Point? And maybe just maybe I wanted alone time. Have you thought of that? I actually enjoyed the peace and all today. Although i slept through most of my classes, I enjoyed it.

You should have told him that instead of ignoring him. I highly doubt you'd enjoy being ignored by him without a reason.

Ohp!! She's breaking up with him!! Kitty's life is SO dramatic =0

No i'm not. I'm just saying' date=' having alittle personal time to myself was enjoyable.[hr']

You should have told him that instead of ignoring him. I highly doubt you'd enjoy being ignored by him without a reason.

totally different point, but like i said he freaked me out.

No it's not.

No i'm not. I'm just saying' date=' having alittle personal time to myself was enjoyable.

[/quote']

Well then, wouldn't you enjoy more of it as well? Obviously you're going to break up with him. Otherwise you'd tell him what he did.

@Dismal: I hate it when they do that. Then I have to figure out what I've done:/

No i'm not. I'm just saying' date=' having alittle personal time to myself was enjoyable.

[/quote']

Well then, wouldn't you enjoy more of it as well?

@Dismal: I hate it when they do that. Then I have to figure out what I've done:/

Exactly. It makes you worry. Quite frankly, it's a jabroniy move.

[/quote']

Well then, wouldn't you enjoy more of it as well?

Exactly. It makes you worry. Quite frankly, it's a jabroniy move.

jabroniy. Perfect word for me at the moment.

And i won't break up with him, I get alittle bad around this time of month but it hasn't ruined my relationship yet.

From my convo with Mako via PM:

I was feeling bad because of the way i acted' date=' but that b*****d knew he freaked me out, -.-; *growls*

And Now he says it was f***ing joke. That stupid Son of a B****h

[/quote']

Overreaction much?

No, He's gonna get it tomorrow.

I DO NOT funking like jokes, he knows it. I did not find what he did funny at all.

I was feeling bad because of the way i acted' date=' but that b*****d knew he freaked me out, -.-; *growls*

[/quote']

Overreaction much?

I DO NOT f***ing like jokes, he knows it. I did not find what he did funny at all.

Jeez, Ms. Grumpy-Pants. Calm your hormones. It was a joke. I doubt he meant to hurt you.

[/quote']

Overreaction much?

I DO NOT f***ing like jokes, he knows it. I did not find what he did funny at all.

Jeez, Ms. Grumpy-Pants. Calm your hormones. It was a joke. I doubt he meant to hurt you.

Well he did hurt me, I got upset again Damit... -.- I'm ignoring him for the rest of the funking week.

[/quote']

Overreaction much?

Well he did hurt me, I got upset again Damit... -.- I'm ignoring him for the rest of the f***ing week.

You seriously need to calm yourself. It was a joke that probably had no intention to hurt you whatsoever.

You know what? Forget it. I'm not even going to try and help. I'm not going to get anywhere anyway.

What was the joke anyway?

Character Day at our school

He dressed as Charlie Brown (No clue who that is)

It was dam freaking' date=' I got upset, and then it was a f***ing joke. -.- God oh god how i hate him right now.

[/quote']

Oh. My. God. You're either the dumbest person I've ever had the misfortune to speak to or the greatest troll I've ever had the honor to experience. You hate him because he dressed as Charlie Brown? Oh. My...

*leaves*

It was dam freaking' date=' I got upset, and then it was a f***ing joke. -.- God oh god how i hate him right now.

[/quote']

Are you funking serious!?

All he did was dress up as a funking kids character.

I'm sure he had no idea that dressing up for a school spirit day pissed you off.

Jesus funking Christ, wtf is the matter with you?

[/quote']

Oh. My. God. You're either the dumbest person I've ever had the misfortune to speak to or the greatest troll I've ever had the honor to experience. You hate him because he dressed as Charlie Brown? Oh. My...

*leaves*

Yep. and I'm not dumb, It freaked me out that bad. -.-

[/quote']

*leaves*

Yep. and I'm not dumb, It freaked me out that bad. -.-

Charlie Brown is a character from an EFFING CHILDREN'S SHOW.

Omg. I have to leave this thread before I get banned.

Archived