Official Relationships Thread

Huntar!

• Replies 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

No seriously' date=' I got some important stuff to say. Well, my friend recently got dumped by his girlfriend, around a week or so. The reason was that his girlfriend said that she "found someone else". My friend now hates her, and thinks shes a ho. Now the girlfriend asked ME out, I told I would think about it. Yes or no? >.<

[/quote']

Yes, if you like her. Your friend can deal with it.

Yeah, but I recently lost my back-up friend. And all my other friends suck. I also mooch of this guy all the time. I NEED HIM to survive.

No seriously' date=' I got some important stuff to say. Well, my friend recently got dumped by his girlfriend, around a week or so. The reason was that his girlfriend said that she "found someone else". My friend now hates her, and thinks shes a ho. Now the girlfriend asked ME out, I told I would think about it. Yes or no? >.<

[/quote']

Yeah, but I recently lost my back-up friend. And all my other friends suck. I also mooch of this guy all the time. I NEED HIM to survive.

You suck as a friend, then. Mooching and back-up friends? What the funk?

[/quote']

You suck as a friend, then. Mooching and back-up friends? What the f***?

Well...yeah.

[/quote']

You suck as a friend, then. Mooching and back-up friends? What the f***?

Well...yeah.

xD lolz. This is the funniest thing I've heard yet. Back-up friends. What's next Magikarp back-up girlfriends?

A more detailed Update: I did ignore Mako today because he creeped me out this morning to the point i hid in the girls bathroom at school. =/ And if i'm creeped out it's like freaky.

A more detailed Update: I did ignore Mako today because he creeped me out this morning to the point i hid in the girls bathroom at school. =/ And if i'm creeped out it's like freaky.

o.o When the hell did you start avoiding Kevin?

Today.

Why?

Because ignoring the love of your life is common.

Duh.

Today.

Why?

he creeped me out this morning

Today.

Why?

Trust me guys, it takes something really freaky to creep kitty out. I'm curious, what did he do? You don't have to answer if you don't want to.

Today.

Why?

Trust me guys' date=' it takes something really freaky to creep kitty out. I'm curious, what did he do? You don't have to answer if you don't want to.

[/quote']

Pm me and I'll tell.

And yeah it was. D=

I almost started crying.

*Curious* I wanna know too ;_;

But anyways... guys, I'm kinda freaking out D:

My boyfriend told me he was gonna do something special for my birthday, which is in 10 days [Oct. 30th]. He gave me clues over what it is, and I think he's gonna kiss me.

Why am I freaking out?

This'll be my first kiss.

Why is that a big deal?

Well... How the hell do you kiss someone?! D:

But anyways... guys' date=' I'm kinda freaking out D:

My boyfriend told me he was gonna do something special for my birthday, which is in 10 days [Oct. 30th']. He gave me clues over what it is, and I think he's gonna kiss me.

Why am I freaking out?

Why is that a big deal?

-takes breath to say something-

It's complicated.

Guys love it when their GF kisses them unexpectedly.

Wut?

My boyfriend told me he was gonna do something special for my birthday, which is in 10 days [Oct. 30th']. He gave me clues over what it is, and I think he's gonna kiss me.

Why am I freaking out?

Why is that a big deal?

-takes breath to say something-

It's complicated.

Guys love it when their GF kisses them unexpectedly.

Wut?

I actually don't have to do the hard part, cause he's gonna kiss me.

But even still, I don't feel ready for my first kiss.

I'm only 12 years old and dunno what to do [well, I'll be 13 on that day] T_T

Why am I freaking out?

Why is that a big deal?

xD No clue. :P

Ummmm... it's hard to explain.

Very Hard..... I've been kissed but, well... I don't know exactly how

It's a instinct i guess.

Kissing someone isn't that big a deal' date=' just sounds like a big deal at first. [b']The first kiss actually comes quite natural.[/b]

*Breathes sigh of relief*

Well, at least that answers my question.

xD i lol'd

Kissing isn't bad. Now French Kissing I don't like. =/ yet anyway.

Kissing someone isn't that big a deal' date=' just sounds like a big deal at first. [b']The first kiss actually comes quite natural.[/b]

xD i lol'd

French kissing is funking amazing. :P

xD i lol'd

French kissing is f***ing amazing. :P

-nods solemnly-

In -funking- deed.

Archived