Official Relationships Thread

Huntar!

• Replies 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Kitty' date=' without being is direct as Dark... why even bother posting here if you refuse to take any advice? It just makes the whole thing pointless and drives me to believe Dark is correct.

[/quote']

Because well one, This is a public thread I am allowed too and Two, weither or not i actually use that advice is up to me, It depends on weither or not I find it interesting and/or usable. But so far nothing has come close to my situation. You guys are thinking normal relationships, which mine is not. And you guys also won't understand the possibility that maybe this is a freak case where Me and Mako will marry and live hapily ever after, but you still refuse to believe that. And as far as Darky is concerned- I'll stop while I'm ahead. And you guys don't know if I'm using it or not.

I'll admit that I have questioned his loyalty to me, Yes I asked him. And he's on a shorter leash. But i was never blind to start with. I'm overprotective so naturally I will keep my eyes on him. And besides he can't lie to me, I know him and I see past that little wall every guys puts up, plus he can't lie to me, because his eyes get all sad and it looks like he's been crying.

Kitty' date=' without being is direct as Dark... why even bother posting here if you refuse to take any advice? It just makes the whole thing pointless and drives me to believe Dark is correct.

[/quote']

Because well one, This is a public thread I am allowed too and Two, weither or not i actually use that advice is up to me, It depends on weither or not I find it interesting and/or usable. But so far nothing has come close to my situation. You guys are thinking normal relationships, which mine is not. And you guys also won't understand the possibility that maybe this is a freak case where Me and Mako will marry and live hapily ever after, but you still refuse to believe that. And as far as Darky is concerned- I'll stop while I'm ahead.

while be aware that it could end badly like everyone else is saying, i also feel that you just getting bashed for your choice of people for close relationship is wrong. and also, i do feel that there is the very distinct possibility (hopefully the correct one) that things do go well for you and mako.

You expect us to believe you are 100% in love at the age of 12.

You expect us to believe that you want to get married.

You expect us to believe that you want to run away from your family.

You expect us to believe that you are suicidal over this relationship.

And on top of that, you fail to fully explain your relationship, and you fail to make your posts coherent and understandable.

I'm sorry, but I'll stop while I'm ahead.

---

My friend has been dating this girl for awhile. But she's not exactly the brightest of them. But she is not a "dumb blonde", so to speak. Should I tell him to ditch her?

I'm sorry, but I'm used to dating relatively smart people.

while be aware that it could end badly like everyone else is saying' date=' i also feel that you just getting bashed for your choice of people for close relationship is wrong. and also, i do feel that there is the very distinct possibility (hopefully the correct one) that things do go well for you and mako.

[/quote']

End badly it could, in many ways, and yes i have thought of them all.

Oh if you think I'm getting bashed now, just wait til my dearest mom finds out, I can hear he big mouth now. -.-; (Also at the precious post of Hunter's wanting to know Why I didn't just tell my mom now) Well I would but I am thinking of my mom, My dad hates my mom's side of the family, (I know it's weirdly stupid) and if he found out that i loved my cousin he'd take me out of the will, Which i was supposed to get everything and I was gonna give it to my mom and send her money every month to help her pay the bills and all. But if my dad knew, my older sibling would get everything and kick us out, so that is why I don't tell my mother now.

And if you could see how happy we are together, you'd be convinced.

while be aware that it could end badly like everyone else is saying' date=' i also feel that you just getting bashed for your choice of people for close relationship is wrong. and also, i do feel that there is the very distinct possibility (hopefully the correct one) that things do go well for you and mako.

[/quote']

Oh if you think I'm getting bashed now, just wait til my dearest mom finds out, I can hear he big mouth now. -.-; (Also at the precious post of Hunter's wanting to know Why I didn't just tell my mom now) Well I would but I am thinking of my mom, My dad hates my mom's side of the family, (I know it's weirdly stupid) and if he found out that i loved my cousin he'd take me out of the will, Which i was supposed to get everything and I was gonna give it to my mom and send her money every month to help her pay the bills and all. But if my dad knew, my older sibling would get everything and kick us out, so that is why I don't tell my mother now.

How inane.

Hiding things will be good for you mom?

I see that you are thinking of yourself in this... I suggest you tell your mom you have a boyfriend, who happens to be your cousin, or she'll be so disapointed in you. YOU HAVE NO IDEA. Hiding the facts instead of facing them, you're only hurting the situation more.

Please, kitty princess, I don't like to get in arguments, but think of your mother's sake in this. Reading your post tells me that your father is harsh, so just dont tell your father. Just tell your mother...

They've done so much for you, and you're gonna hide your life from them? THEY MADE YOUR LIFE.

[/quote']

How inane.

Hiding things will be good for you mom?

I see that you are thinking of yourself in this... I suggest you tell your mom you have a boyfriend, who happens to be your cousin, or she'll be so disapointed in you. YOU HAVE NO IDEA. Hiding the facts instead of facing them, you're only hurting the situation more.

Please, kitty princess, I don't like to get in arguments, but think of your mother's sake in this. Reading your post tells me that your father is harsh, so just dont tell your father. Just tell your mother...

They've done so much for you, and you're gonna hide your life from them? THEY MADE YOUR LIFE.

My mom had threatened me on the matter because she's came close to figuring it out, I am thinking of me.

She'll make my life miserable. =/ I'm slowly cutting my ties, but it'll hurt when i leave, but it's the path I've chosen. It's hard on me but She'll be hurt and she won't understand then she'll try to break us up. There is not other way. =/ I'm not telling her.

oh? and has it not occurred to you that she has thought of that already? has it not occurred to you that her dad could happen to notice when her mom is hiding something from her? it is possible that if she tells her mom about it, that her dad is going to find out even in keeping it from him. if that happens, all hell could break loose from what i've heard.

i am not saying that that is what is going to happen, i am just listing one possible outcome.

oh? and has it not occurred to you that she has thought of that already? has it not occurred to you that her dad could happen to notice when her mom is hiding something from her? it is possible that if she tells her mom about it' date=' that her dad is going to find out even in keeping it from him. if that happens, [b']all hell could break loose from what i've heard.[/b]

i am not saying that that is what is going to happen, i am just listing one possible outcome.

All hell would break loose, believe me I know my family, their pride is strong.

that doesn't mean that she can't still give advice on the problems of others though. that's basically what i am doing atm' date=' after all. as long as the posting is on topic, it shouldn't be a problem. right, prince?

you don't mind if i just call you prince, do you prince hunter? XD

[/quote']

Prince, Hunter, or Prince Hunter all work.

You expect us to believe you are 100% in love at the age of 12.

You expect us to believe that you want to get married.

You expect us to believe that you want to run away from your family.

You expect us to believe that you are suicidal over this relationship.

And on top of that' date=' you fail to fully explain your relationship, and you fail to make your posts coherent and understandable.

I'm sorry, but [i']I'll[/i] stop while I'm ahead.

Dark, its not your job to call people on their bullshit. Its your job to comment and give advice.

my older sibling would get everything and kick us out' date=' so that is why I don't tell my mother now.

[/quote']

I can get passed the dating your second cousin thing. I can get passed the douchebag father. But I cant see how your own sibling would do that. How can family mean absolutely nothing nowadays?

my older sibling would get everything and kick us out' date=' so that is why I don't tell my mother now.

[/quote']

I can get passed the dating your second cousin thing. I can get passed the douchebag father. But I cant see how your own sibling would do that. How can family mean absolutely nothing nowadays?

My dad's family is nothing but trouble. =/

His son is a womanizer

and all his daughters except me and one other are pretty much sluts.

My Update: I ignored Mako all day.

His son is a womanizer

your siblings being whores means nothing to why they'd kick you out.

Why ignore mako?

Yo I am now officially loveless.

PS Prince' date=' you get you gyft?

[/quote']

Yea, I got it. Thanks

UPDATE: Some girl likes me. Not going to do anything about that though. I'm crushing on this Sadie girl in my history class. Im thinking of asking my homecoming date out, even though I have like a million reasons not to do it. I probably wont though.

His son is a womanizer

your siblings being whores means nothing to why they'd kick you out.

Why ignore mako?

Yo I am now officially loveless.

PS Prince' date=' you get you gyft?

[/quote']

Yea, I got it. Thanks

UPDATE: Some girl likes me. Not going to do anything about that though. I'm crushing on this Sadie girl in my history class. Im thinking of asking my homecoming date out, even though I have like a million reasons not to do it. I probably wont though.

Hunter, have you ever liked a girl for more than three weeks straight? o.o;

They'd kick us out because they could. =/ Simple.

And I ignore him because I can

Keep ignoring him just because you can' date='[/i'] but don't be surprised when he breaks up with you just because he can.

For all those that kept doubting me' date=' I'm no longer single, and it's with the girl I waited for. IN YOUR f***ing FACE! ;D

[/quote']

Yay go Rain!

I kinda think that this girl likes me' date=' but maybe I'm just reading too much into it. I'm not very good with real people. D:

[/quote']

Talk to the girl.

OMG! MAGIKARP IS POSTING IN THE ORT?! HE MUST BE 'TROLLIN!

No seriously, I got some important stuff to say. Well, my friend recently got dumped by his girlfriend, around a week or so. The reason was that his girlfriend said that she "found someone else". My friend now hates her, and thinks shes a ho. Now the girlfriend asked ME out, I told I would think about it. Yes or no? >.<

No seriously' date=' I got some important stuff to say. Well, my friend recently got dumped by his girlfriend, around a week or so. The reason was that his girlfriend said that she "found someone else". My friend now hates her, and thinks shes a ho. Now the girlfriend asked ME out, I told I would think about it. Yes or no? >.<

[/quote']

Yes, if you like her. Your friend can deal with it.

Archived