Official Relationships Thread

Huntar!

WELL' date=' no real update. I'm grounded for the next week, so no extra afterschool activities like hanging out or anything like that. So I'm a hermit for a few days. :/ I wonder what Brittany will do on Monday. idk. xD Last night Kayla wasn't there, I was sorta bummed because I made her jealous the other day and that would've been interesting. I go to the concert on the 30th with Lea, so thats going to be fun. Oh well. Nothing happening atm, just another day in the life of a manwhore.

[/quote']

You're not a manwhore unless you have sex with all of those girls. [/thread]

Prove I haven't.

• Replies 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

WELL' date=' no real update. I'm grounded for the next week, so no extra afterschool activities like hanging out or anything like that. So I'm a hermit for a few days. :/ I wonder what Brittany will do on Monday. idk. xD Last night Kayla wasn't there, I was sorta bummed because I made her jealous the other day and that would've been interesting. I go to the concert on the 30th with Lea, so thats going to be fun. Oh well. Nothing happening atm, just another day in the life of a manwhore.

[/quote']

Prove I haven't.

You've never mentioned it. You brag about kissing them and going out with them. It would only seem natural that if you were to have sex with said girls, you would brag about that as well.

lofl good to know that there are still guys out there besides me who feel like that. :mrgreen: although if it was me' date=' even if it was too far to walk, i would find a way to get there and do it anyways. :twisted: because people like that need to be dealt with quite sternly. :evil:

[/quote']

yeah and the reason Mako was so mad then was my dad threw washing powders in my eyes, that was serveral months ago.

[/quote']

Prove I haven't.

You haven't.

[/quote']

Prove I haven't.

You've never mentioned it. You brag about kissing them and going out with them. It would only seem natural that if you were to have sex with said girls, you would brag about that as well.

Thats not acceptable for the age group of this forum and I have to be a role model. :3

[/quote']

Prove I haven't.

You haven't.

Prove this.

[/quote']

Prove I haven't.

Thats not acceptable for the age group of this forum and I have to be a role model. :3

[/quote']

Prove I haven't.

You haven't.

Prove this.

You haven't been a good role model since I've joined. Why start now?

You haven't been a good role model since I've joined. Why start now?

Because its my goal to do so. :3

Either way. You're not a manwhore. I doubt you've had sex with any of these said girls. Even if you did, I'd bet money you haven't been with more than two of them. You're not a manwhore. You're simply a guy who can't hold a decent relationship. >.>; There's a difference.

Oh, did you ever find out that girl's name? xD I'm curious to know how that went down.

i believe that we already established that prince hunter can't hold a proper relationship, which is why someone said that he fails at the game of life. of course, when someone said how that would have gone down, prince corrected him with how he saw it actually going down. XD

and i believe that it was either harhar or dismal euphony that said about that, right?

i believe that we already established that prince hunter can't hold a proper relationship' date=' which is why someone said that he fails at the game of life. of course, when someone said how that would have gone down, prince corrected him with how he saw it actually going down. XD

and i believe that it was either harhar or dismal euphony that said about that, right?

[/quote']

Actually, that was me. It wasn't much of a correction, he still fails at the game of life at the end. :P

i believe that we already established that prince hunter can't hold a proper relationship' date=' which is why someone said that he fails at the game of life. of course, when someone said how that would have gone down, prince corrected him with how he saw it actually going down. XD

[/quote']

You just contributed absolutely nothing to this topic but restating things already said. Dont judge me.

My cousin at homecoming went up to her and was all like "Hi, I'm Hunter's abnoxious cousin, Zack. Whats your name?" And then that was that. :3

[/quote']

You just contributed absolutely nothing to this topic but restating things already said. Dont judge me.

My cousin at homecoming went up to her and was all like "Hi, I'm Hunter's abnoxious cousin, Zack. Whats your name?" And then that was that. :3

Ah. Decent plan, however, I would have done it different. By different, I mean I would have already known her name. xD

let me put it to you this way. if it was me, and i as getting a date for homecoming, i would first ask the girls name that i would be taking to homecoming, and i would then right it down on a piece of paper a.s.a.p. without looking like a complete and total deuche. i would then keep it on me long enough to make sure that i remembered the girls name.

let me put it to you this way. if it was me' date=' and i as getting a date for homecoming, i would first ask the girls name that i would be taking to homecoming, and i would then right it down on a piece of paper a.s.a.p. without looking like a complete and total deuche. i would then keep it on me long enough to make sure that i remembered the girls name.

[/quote']

First, learn how to spell douche.

And yeah, thats my fault, but it all worked out in the end.

:lol: yeah. i was havering between douche and deuce, so that's why that happened. :lol:

and yeah, i wasn't picking on you or anything, i was just saying if it was me and i was in that sort of situation, that's all. and yes Dismal, you should already know the name of the girl that your taking to homecoming. However, I sometimes have trouble putting a name to a face even when it's someone that i know. xD

^ I lol'd at all this.

xD

Dang Hunter you should've just said the girls name and mentioned that she told you =/

It is funny though, slightly.

you don't think that i might be channeling your energies at times, do you?

At this

Channeling your Energies? Seriously?

And no no one thinks you can channel energy, Me on the other hand maybe ;D

D: I WANT TO AT LEAST HEAR MY BABY'S VOICE, THIS WAITING IS TORTUROUS(sp?)!!!!!!

Archived