Official Relationships Thread

Huntar!

• Replies 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm thinking' date=' JUST THINKING about asking the girl that I like out. She seems to like me. :)

It's just that well, look at my profile and age.

One of my cousins, who was the same age as the girl I like, started dating some guy that was l a few years older than her, ended up pregnant TWICE before she was 18. Lets just say that my parents aren't crazy about me dating before I'm 18. Screw what they say, I'm going to try to ask her out. I'm shy around her though. If only I weren't shy when near her.

Highlight this post.

So she's a few years older than you?

There's nothing wrong with dating at your age.

Tell your parents that you're not going to make her pregnant at the age of 12.

You don't need to be old enough to drive a car, explain them that you have the right to get your experience and live your life and that they should rather be happy for you.

Even without a car there are enough places to go to.

But honestly I would ask her out.:D

If she seems to like you, you have nothing to lose except for a nice experience.

And shyness can be cute.=3

Zeroshot pretty much said it.=3

Maybe she has a shy spot too and is uncomfortable talking to you. So she does what you do, some people are like that.O_o

I think it's cute.:D

I'll try to explain what I said again, as I just re-read that, and noticed I really need to re-type it.

My cousing was 12 when she first started dating, and her boyfriend was like 13-14. At the age of 15-16, my cousin was pregnant. Later, when she was 17, she ended up pregnant once again. They're not married either. My parents don't want me dating before I'm 16-18 because of that very reason.

iF any of you don't understand what I'm saying, feel free to ask me to explain it again through the pm system.

Silver Lining is only the "hottest girl on YCM" because she posted a picture of herself in a bathing suit.

Otherwise you wouldn't all be overreacting this much.

Right now' date=' I could warn you all for flaming and harassing, and spend the next 5 minuites doing so when none of you will learn a lesson, or I can tell you all to shut the hell up. If you want to talk about sluts, go to myspace. Not YCM.

And this is the RELATIONSHIPS thread, not the trash talk another member thread. And this is not an invitation to make one of those either. Can we act mature? Or do I have to ban some sense into you all?

[/quote']

Fanboy alert~!

How did my post flame her in even the slightest?

All I said was that the only reason you all claim she's the most beautiful girl on YCM is because of the fact that she was wearing a swimsuit.

Silver Lining is a bit thin for my tastes. And I'm not terribly into scene girls.

I am.

She posted a picture of herself in a bathing suit. Slut' date=' much?

[/quote']

Silver Lining is only the "hottest girl on YCM" because she posted a picture of herself in a bathing suit.

she's a slut.. they like things like that... so i hear.... =/

Right now' date=' I could warn you all for flaming and harassing, and spend the next 5 minuites doing so when none of you will learn a lesson, or I can tell you all to shut the hell up. If you want to talk about sluts, go to myspace. Not YCM.

And this is the RELATIONSHIPS thread, not the trash talk another member thread. And this is not an invitation to make one of those either. Can we act mature? Or do I have to ban some sense into you all?

[/quote']

@ Princey Sorry... We can act mature =(

@ Silver Lining: I'm sorry.... >< My big mouth and quick assumptions get me in situations, I should really get to know you before i slap labels on people.... Am I forgiven? =3 and Please don't hate me....

For today...... I have a question... is kill your boyfriend because he pisses you off illegal in the relationship?

Mine Pissed me off today... and Is now suffering...

Silver Lining is a bit thin for my tastes. And I'm not terribly into scene girls.

I am.

She posted a picture of herself in a bathing suit. Slut' date=' much?

[/quote']

she's a slut.. they like things like that... so i hear.... =/

[/quote']

@ Princey Sorry... We can act mature =(

@ Silver Lining: I'm sorry.... >< My big mouth and quick assumptions get me in situations, I should really get to know you before i slap labels on people.... Am I forgiven? =3 and Please don't hate me....

For today...... I have a question... is kill your boyfriend because he pisses you off illegal in the relationship?

Mine Pissed me off today... and Is now suffering...

I'm pretty sure killing your boyfriend for ANY reason is not only illegal in the relationship, but it's also illegal in all 50 states of America, and most countries... o.o;

Yeah ya think?

I just can't help it he pissed me off....

and now I'm depressed and almost ready to break out into tears.. =(

Depressed? That's a little much' date=' don't you think? I'm not sure you automatically spiral into depression because you're significant other makes you angry...

Then again, I don't know what he did...

[/quote']

Sad =/= depression.

Except ITT.

Yeah ya think?

Depressed? That's a little much' date=' don't you think? I'm not sure you automatically spiral into depression because you're significant other makes you angry...

[/quote']

nah... it's natural for me.... I get mad, depressed then I usually cry my eyes out.... (The crying'll come tonight prolly)

=/ Or i get so mad i just lose it.... but option 1 is better

Yeah ya think?

[/quote']

nah... it's natural for me.... I get mad, depressed then I usually cry my eyes out.... (The crying'll come tonight prolly)

You might want to see someone about that. o.O;

Depression that comes on so easily definitely can not be good.

Yeah ya think?

[/quote']

For a girl with the name "Kitty Princess," I wold expect less drama. =P

Don't let your troubles get to you. Everything will turn out fine in the end.

Yeah ya think?

[/quote']

@BMars i used to not be like it... but 1 death caused it all... =/ it's a long difficult sad story

@Raelen Drama gets to me plus i'm still mad... so i get more emotional... and lets see my nephew almost got a girl to jump on me in my 4th block class today.. soo... (and if i would've got in a fight i would've won.) yeah... i'm on the verge of going all emotional and when i do then i'll be fine...

Yeah ya think?

[/quote']

@BMars i used to not be like it... but 1 death caused it all... =/ it's a long difficult sad story

@Raelen Drama gets to me plus i'm still mad... so i get more emotional... and lets see my nephew almost got a girl to jump on me in my 4th block class today.. soo... (and if i would've got in a fight i would've won.) yeah... i'm on the verge of going all emotional and when i do then i'll be fine...

Well, I guess the death thing explains a lot... I can't really blame you. After my grandmother died, I was really emotional for awhile. It really hit me hard and threw my emotions out of whack for about a year.

Yeah I'm just whacked.. ;D

And while we're on a subject of relationships, i see in alot of relationships (Mine included) that there is a lack of trust. =/ I trust him to a degree.... but then it gets harder too.... ya know...

I mean this morning (when he made me mad) I told him something.... but... well it didn't go well

and Also another Problem i see in relationships is 'Nosey Friends'. Cuz i can't even talk to my b/f of a morning... (privately) cuz of his annoying friends....

(I hope he reads this too.... He's on here... and I hope he reads it)

Yeah I'm just whacked.. ;D

And while we're on a subject of relationships' date=' i see in alot of relationships (Mine included) that there is a lack of trust. =/ I trust him to a degree.... but then it gets harder too.... ya know...

I mean this morning (when he made me mad) I told him something.... but... well it didn't go well

and Also another Problem i see in relationships is 'Nosey Friends'. Cuz i can't even talk to my b/f of a morning... (privately) cuz of his annoying friends....

(I hope he reads this too.... He's on here... and I hope he reads it)

[/quote']

Trust is a HUUUUUUGE part of every relationship. I feel that a relationship will not go anywhere unless there's a strong sense of trust between the two.

What do you mean you're finding it harder to trust him? Do you feel like there's certain things he's doing behind your back, or something he's just not telling you? Because if you feel like that, it would probably be best to sit down and talk about it. That could really ruin a relationship.

Well, whatever it may be, I hope it all works out for you in the end. :D

I've been told hundreds of times.... but something don't feel right... =/ My 'Kitty' Senses are tingling (Lame but it's like this deep thing that i don't understand) But my parents have bashed and told me bad things about him all my life... maybe that's it...

I know i need to talk with him, but I'm looking for the right time... and it like never comes... and I'm kinda shy about talking with him.... it's part of pride and embarassment....

I've been told hundreds of times.... but something don't feel right... =/ My 'Kitty' Senses are tingling (Lame but it's like this deep thing that i don't understand) But my parents have bashed and told me bad things about him all my life... maybe that's it...

I know i need to talk with him' date=' but I'm looking for the right time... and it like never comes... and I'm kinda shy about talking with him.... it's part of pride and embarassment....

[/quote']

He's your BF... You can't be embarrassed to talk to him. Sometimes you just have to swallow your pride and speak up. Trust me, I used to be like that when me and my GF started going out. I was always too scared or embarrassed to talk to her face to face about something that I felt was important in our relationship, especially if it was something that bothered me. I was always embarrassed to talk about it and too scared that she would, like, laugh at me or flip out or whatever.

And about your parents and friends bashing him... You don't want to listen to all of that, but at the same time you don't want to ignore it... It can definitely be tough at times. Just try to talk to him and fight through it and hopefully things will turn out for the better.

;-;

woman up' date=' little lady.

[/quote']

fix'd

and I try.... but... it's not easy for a girl... >.>

It's like we're talking to a guy and thousands of questions swarm into our heads... and when we're with our b/f we're blushing constantly cuz his presents makes us dumb...and we can't think.. =o Truth.

;-;

[/quote']

fix'd

It's like we're talking to a guy and thousands of questions swarm into our heads... and when we're with our b/f we're blushing constantly cuz his presents makes us dumb...and we can't think.. =o Truth.

I'm pretty sure your experience doesn't represent every girls' experience with their boyfriends.

;-;

[/quote']

fix'd

I'm pretty sure your experience doesn't represent every girls' experience with their boyfriends.

I'm sure not... I ain't saying it does...

Archived