Official Relationships Thread

Huntar!

• Replies 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

My girlfriend and I are going through this really weird patch... We've been together for 2 1/2 years so that whole "new relationship" feeling is long gone. That's all fine and dandy, but a lot of the affection has stopped. It doesn't exactly bother me, but I'm having a hard time getting used to it. I'm so used to her being all over me because before she was like "ZOMG MY BOYFRIEND!" *HUGHUGKISSKISS* And now, it's not like that. ;\ I guess the only reason I'm having a hard time going through this is because I'm a really affectionate person. I like kisses, hugs, and hearing her say "I love you." That's died down A LOT, not completely, but a lot. Bleh, I guess I'm going to have to get used to it.

Has anyone else gone through this yet? o.O;

^nopey not yet. Why don't you tell her you love getting hugs and kisses from her and you love hearing "i love you" from her.

I did. I understand where she's coming from though. We've been together 2 1/2 years. That's a long time. I can't honestly expect her to be all over me 24/7 anymore. I'm just a very affectionate person who got used to the constant affection, so naturally I'm having a hard time adjusting to the change.

^nopey not yet. Why don't you tell her you love getting hugs and kisses from her and you love hearing "i love you" from her.

I did. I understand where she's coming from though. We've been together 2 1/2 years. That's a long time. I can't honestly expect her to be all over me 24/7 anymore. I'm just a very affectionate person who got used to the constant affection' date=' so naturally I'm having a hard time adjusting to the change.

[/quote']

Seems like it, good luck

So he IS literally forcing you to be in this relationship.

Just do what you think is for the best.

EDIT: @Orhihime: Icy is most often right. You'll just be making a fool of yourself.

Icy is bad when it comes to relationship advice. He ruins them.

Yep' date=' He is kinda, i just wasn't saying anything. Relationships are more of My thing, I Sometimes give Icy advice, though, and he helps with more emotional things.

[/quote']

Hurts me to say... But yeah.

My advice in this area is very little compared to everything else. But my intent is always good though, so sorry Hunter, Brushfire and Kitty Princess.

Fire Haze I was totaly unprepared for my first kiss. I wasn't paying attention and he leaned down and kissed me right on the lips, I was literaly like WTF then i started to heavily blush, and now we both do it,but it still takes my breath away.

And holding hands is also awesome. We sometimes hold hands walking down the hall, but it's like noticable because we are so close to hide it. My teacher caught us one time, she didn't say anything but well she gave me that "Busted" look.

Hmm, But what if the world of trouble caused trouble?

In my place, my parents would stop at nothing to seperate us if they knew, My dad would literaly beat me to death, and my mom has threatened me before. We messed up once, his parents and my mom found out because of a teacher, and my mom threatened me then. No body told my dad because well he would've beat me.

Hmm' date=' But what if the world of trouble caused trouble?

In my place, my parents would stop at nothing to seperate us if they knew, My dad would literaly beat me to death, and my mom has threatened me before. We messed up once, his parents and my mom found out because of a teacher, and my mom threatened me then. No body told my dad because well he would've beat me.

[/quote']

Are you actually kidding me? BULL of the highest order.

[/quote']

Holy freaking hell. My parents would only do that if I had made a school or criminal offense, or both.

[/quote']

Holy freaking hell. My parents would only do that if I had made a school or criminal offense, or both.

I'm not kidding, my dad has this whole thing, because he hates my moms side of the family, but he married her and is only using her for money and to cook for him. She won't leave him because of me and she has so much money in our house. =/ it's sad

[/quote']

I'm not kidding, my dad has this whole thing, because he hates my moms side of the family, but he married her and is only using her for money and to cook for him. She won't leave him because of me and she has so much money in our house. =/ it's sad

you could make a lifetime movie out of that

WELL, no real update. I'm grounded for the next week, so no extra afterschool activities like hanging out or anything like that. So I'm a hermit for a few days. :/ I wonder what Brittany will do on Monday. idk. xD Last night Kayla wasn't there, I was sorta bummed because I made her jealous the other day and that would've been interesting. I go to the concert on the 30th with Lea, so thats going to be fun. Oh well. Nothing happening atm, just another day in the life of a manwhore.

WELL' date=' no real update. I'm grounded for the next week, so no extra afterschool activities like hanging out or anything like that. So I'm a hermit for a few days. :/ I wonder what Brittany will do on Monday. idk. xD Last night Kayla wasn't there, I was sorta bummed because I made her jealous the other day and that would've been interesting. I go to the concert on the 30th with Lea, so thats going to be fun. Oh well. Nothing happening atm, just another day in the life of a manwhore.

[/quote']

A Prince getting grounded? xD

And you're not a manwhore, we never established that.

Dang i can't wait til tomorrow, I wanna see my lover

if your dad is really that abusive, then why don't you and your mom just get away from him and file a restraining order or something? :? well, i guess if it were that simple you already would have. and felix, you have absolutely no idea what your talking about. i actually no someone who had to deal with an abusive and controlling father, and she's in a pretty tight bind right now. if i knew how to reach her, i would try to help and stuff but......:cry:

WELL' date=' no real update. I'm grounded for the next week, so no extra afterschool activities like hanging out or anything like that. So I'm a hermit for a few days. :/ I wonder what Brittany will do on Monday. idk. xD Last night Kayla wasn't there, I was sorta bummed because I made her jealous the other day and that would've been interesting. I go to the concert on the 30th with Lea, so thats going to be fun. Oh well. Nothing happening atm, just another day in the life of a manwhore.

[/quote']

You're not a manwhore unless you have sex with all of those girls. [/thread]

if your dad is really that abusive' date=' then why don't you and your mom just get away from him and file a restraining order or something? :? well, i guess if it were that simple you already would have. and felix, you have absolutely no idea what your talking about. i actually no someone who had to deal with an abusive and controlling father, and she's in a pretty tight bind right now. if i knew how to reach her, i would try to help and stuff but......:cry:

[/quote']

My dad don't bother me, he ever hits me hard enough my boyfriend will kill him, if i don't of course. I have threatened before. And besides I will leave and never some back.

yeah' date=' i know. XD anyone would leave an abusive father and not look back once until his life was ending. :shock: but yeah, your lucky. you have someone who'll go buck wild on his @$$ if he gets out of hand. XD

[/quote']

Oh yeah, Mako'll threaten to beat his tail before, only one thing was stopping him, the lack of drivers licenses. xD

Archived