Official Relationships Thread

Huntar!

Meh True.

Mako's got a stupid Homecoming float to work on today' date=' so he's currently unavalible. But i don't get it, He gets on and knows that i'll be depressed when he leaves, what's the purpose of getting on =/. And I've thought, maybe when he graduates we should break it off, I mean.. idk we just should =(

[/quote']

Break what off exactly?

• Replies 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Meh True.

Mako's got a stupid Homecoming float to work on today' date=' so he's currently unavalible. But i don't get it, He gets on and knows that i'll be depressed when he leaves, what's the purpose of getting on =/. And I've thought, maybe when he graduates we should break it off, I mean.. idk we just should =(

[/quote']

Break what off exactly?

the Relationship, what were you thinking? Pervert. xD

Meh True.

[/quote']

Break what off exactly?

the Relationship, what were you thinking?

Break off the relationship that you are so happy in? With the man you LOVE so much? With the man you're engaged to? Oh, kitty, what went wrong?

Meh True.

[/quote']

Break what off exactly?

Break off the relationship that you are so happy in?

With the man you LOVE so much?

With the man you're engaged to?

Oh, kitty, what went wrong?

Is this sarcasm? -.-

And yes that relationship. It's for the best because everyone keeps upsetting me and it hurts him to see me down, if there isn't an us to hurt then i wouldn't have to worry about him hurting, :( So I'm thinking heavily on it, very heavily, because i can't stand being picked on for my decision, and I can't stand people trying to tend to my buisness, =/ He'll read this prolly, but it's the truth, I couldn't even tell him I loved him, I don't know if i do anymore. T.T

Meh True.

[/quote']

Break what off exactly?

Is this sarcasm? -.-

And yes that relationship. It's for the best because everyone keeps upsetting me and it hurts him to see me down, if there isn't an us to hurt then i wouldn't have to worry about him hurting, :( So I'm thinking heavily on it, very heavily, because i can't stand being picked on for my decision, and I can't stand people trying to tend to my buisness, =/ He'll read this prolly, but it's the truth, I couldn't even tell him I loved him, I don't know if i do anymore. T.T

Oh, kitty, I dont even know what sarcasm is.

I remember you telling us all that you didn't care what we said and you were going to do what you felt best for you two.

Meh True.

[/quote']

Break what off exactly?

Is this sarcasm? -.-

I didn't see this coming. But just ignore them, and if you can, try to spend more time with him. If you still can't tell him that you love him, leave him. Sorry mako, but that's the best thing for her if she can't tell you that she loves you.

Meh True.

[/quote']

Break what off exactly?

Is this sarcasm? -.-

I remember you telling us all that you didn't care what we said and you were going to do what you felt best for you two.

>.> You... You're lucky your cute. :P

And yes but that was before Josh got under my skin and screwed my mind to heck and back. =/ Seriously, I'm haveing personal hate issues, and everything else. It's effecting everything. -.- I was happy til Joshy had to go and upset me to the point i was Crying. >.<; I still resent him for that, but he's my friend so....

Meh, Damit!!!!

He's not gonna let me leave, =/ and He's threatened to kill himself before. But...but.. maybe IDK I hope I come around and snap back into my senses, I don't want to leave him, because i know no one else will ever love me, but... idk.

Meh True.

[/quote']

Break what off exactly?

Is this sarcasm? -.-

>.> You... You're lucky your cute. :P

And yes but that was before Josh got under my skin and screwed my mind to heck and back. =/ Seriously, I'm haveing personal hate issues, and everything else. It's effecting everything. -.- I was happy til Joshy had to go and upset me to the point i was Crying. >.<; I still resent him for that, but he's not my friend so....

How many times do we Have to tell you to ignore Icy when it comes to relationship stuff. Anyways, Imma go find out his messanger name so I can go give him a piece of my mind.

Oh, I'm so scared, what'cha gonna do, ban me?

TBH, that would just show how corrupted Icy is.

Orihime, Joshy's gone camping til Monday. It's useless. =/ ANd DON'T argue with him, he'll win. -.-;

And it's not Johsy's nor Hunter's nor anyone elses fault, I listened to them. It's mine. I got what Joshy was says, Don't close my eyes because Mako could still Cheat on me, and I know that the Future is able to change, and I'm not planning anything. =/ I'm leaving it to faith. If we are meant to be together then Faith will see us through and our Bond will protect us, if not then we'll both crumble. But i believe we are, because it's just how we began to like each other, it was scary weird.

Orihime' date=' Joshy's gone camping til Monday. It's useless. =/ ANd DON'T argue with him, he'll win. -.-;

And it's not Johsy's nor Hunter's nor anyone elses fault, I listened to them. It's mine. I got what Joshy was says, Don't close my eyes because Mako could still Cheat on me, and I know that the Future is able to change, and I'm not planning anything. =/ I'm leaving it to faith. If we are meant to be together then Faith will see us through and our Bond will protect us, if not then we'll both crumble. But i believe we are, because it's just how we began to like each other, it was scary weird.

[/quote']

You're right, it is your fault for listening to them, and they're right, he could still cheat on you.

So he IS literally forcing you to be in this relationship.

Just do what you think is for the best.

EDIT: @Orhihime: Icy is most often right. You'll just be making a fool of yourself.

Icy is bad when it comes to relationship advice. He ruins them.

Yep, He is kinda, i just wasn't saying anything. Relationships are more of My thing, I Sometimes give Icy advice, though, and he helps with more emotional things.

He wont. Because he's obsessed with her. Remember' date=' he'll kill himself without hesitation.

[/quote']

>.> he prolly would, he has hurt himself before because i was like this.

And you don't know, This is coming from an Emo guys who, if it wasn't for his cousin, wouldn't even know his dance dates name. -.-;

@Kitty Princess:Still' date=' it seems to me that your relationship only brings you misery. =/

[/quote']

No, It's not the relationship that makes me miserable, it's the way we have to keep it hid, that makes me miserable. It's how me and him are forced to Hide our emotions when we're together outside of school because of the family, it pisses me off truely. Hiding his emotions are easy for him, but for he it is hard, it hurts to know that the people i was raised up to love, will one day hate me, just because they won't Fing try to understand my stand point. Those idiots are the ones who make me miserable, and others who won't at least try to understand how we feel deep inside. =/

Archived