Official Relationships Thread

Huntar!

• Replies 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i find it funny. anyway' date=' there really isn't all that much to pick on me about, since [b']i really don't do anything that would be worth being picked on over.[/b] now how about we get back on topic hmmm?

I can name a few:

• Your awful grammar and punctuation.

• Your trying to protect kitty as if you want to get in her virtual pants.

• Not many people like you.

oh? well i can name a few responses.

• i don't always take the time to capitalize, and that's basically it aside from the occasional typo/

• f*** you! i just don't like the way everyone has been picking on her. doing that is not cool! :evil:

• plenty of people like me, you just don't know where to find them.

Lol, I can name a few of my own.

• It takes less than a second to capitalize the beginning of your sentence. Also, I love that typo.

• funk me? Lol, we aren't picking on her, we're trying to help her. Dont worry, none of us planned on acting cool on YCM anyway.

• Lol, I dont know where to find them because they dont exist.

Your move.

-Refuses to answer harhar as doing so only continues an utterly pointless argument-

Ouch. Well at least she can still visit during the holidays' date=' right?

[/quote']

She's trying to get a car so she can drive back down once or twice a month. I'm hoping I can get a car as well so I can go visit her. We're determined to make it work somehow.

-Refuses to answer harhar as doing so only continues an utterly pointless argument-

[/quote']

Wow.

Your grammar and punctuation improved. Also, that's a damn good reply.

Good job, my new friend.

:]

This thread is waiting to get trolled.

It's been trolled many times.

Indeed. I think I've been warned for it two or three times in the past month or so. ;\

The Hunt is creeping in the shadows, waiting to strike.

funk YCM, most of YCM obviously knows bullshit about relationships. Oh well. Obviously our help is turning into cyber-bullying and those that have suffered from have now gone and hurt themselves and their friends have turned into Chris Crocker wannabes. Supersephiroth, learn to be a man and pull your head out of the computer and into real life. Hikari is a man. Shadow-zero, you're just an idiot. Plain and simple. Pull your head out of your ass.

Indeed. I think I've been warned for it two or three times in the past month or so. ;\

The Hunt is creeping in the shadows' date=' waiting to strike.

f*** YCM, most of YCM obviously knows bullshit about relationships. Oh well. Obviously our help is turning into cyber-bullying and those that have suffered from have now gone and hurt themselves and their friends have turned into Chris Crocker wannabes. Supersephiroth, learn to be a man and pull your head out of the computer and into real life. Hikari is a man. [b']Shadow-zero, you're just an idiot. Plain and simple. Pull your head out of your ass.[/b]

Ah, dont be like that.

He learned his lesson, hopefully he'll continue to type with better grammarz and stuff! :D

[/quote']

She's trying to get a car so she can drive back down once or twice a month. I'm hoping I can get a car as well so I can go visit her. We're determined to make it work somehow.

Well that's good. Just see what you can do on your end. You can't expect her to do all of the work in trying to make a log distance relationship last, after all.

[/quote']

Wow.

Your grammar and punctuation improved. Also, that's a damn good reply.

Good job, my new friend.

:]

Well thank you. With that i continue doing whatever it is that i do. XD

f*** YCM, most of YCM obviously knows bullshit about relationships. Oh well. Obviously our help is turning into cyber-bullying and those that have suffered from have now gone and hurt themselves and their friends have turned into Chris Crocker wannabes. Supersephiroth, learn to be a man and pull your head out of the computer and into real life. Hikari is a man. [b']Shadow-zero, you're just an idiot. Plain and simple. Pull your head out of your ass.[/b]

Ah, dont be like that.

He learned his lesson, hopefully he'll continue to type with better grammarz and stuff! :D

Trolled, huh? Anyone mind explaining to me just exactly what that is supposed to be? Also Harhar, you have a typo in your last post. XD And yes, there are many people on here who happen to have their head in their asses. However, I am not one of them, as I neither have sheet on my face, nor have my pants down, nor smell that distasteful stench of sheet stain in my nostrils. Perhaps it is you that has your head in your ass? Anyway, perhaps we could just get back on topic already without 'trolling'. during the quiet parts of this thread? Whatever that's supposed to be. XD

Well yeah' date=' but they also get tackled a lot. Hopefully he didn't get hurt, but it is possible since if you get tackled the wrong way, any number of things could happen.

And what's this about 'threats' Kitty? o.o

[/quote']

He plays Defensive so yeah, -.-;

and I meant to spell 'thread' but i misspelled it my bad.

f*** YCM, most of YCM obviously knows bullshit about relationships. Oh well. Obviously our help is turning into cyber-bullying and those that have suffered from have now gone and hurt themselves and their friends have turned into Chris Crocker wannabes. Supersephiroth, learn to be a man and pull your head out of the computer and into real life. Hikari is a man. Shadow-zero, you're just an idiot. Plain and simple. Pull your head out of your ass.

[/quote']

Trolls get a 50% warning.

Ouchy' date=' this thread is Trollful =/

=o Princey is gonna have fun when he gets on.

Um I'm not sure how the Football game when last night but I'll find out soon enough. I hope my love is okay.

[/quote']

Oh, yeah, I had fun, and you're lucky I wasn't on earlier for however many pages of trolling, flaming, and spam I'm too lazy to go and look back over.

God, grow up.

Update: Last night was homecoming. My date looked lovely, and I'll post a picture in the picture thread shortly. I had alot of fun. I made a few ex girlfriends jealous (very fun), and I gave my date a kiss goodnight, but I dont have any pics of it, so I suppose it didn't happen. Im not going to ask Brittany out, since shes in my class and if we broke up that'd be an awkward rest of the year, but shes going to be my dance-buddy everytime I dont have a girlfriend around the time of dances. lol, Kayla was even jealous enough (she didn't have a date either lol) to come up and talk to me. I was shocked. Fun game. Anyway, tonight me, my cousin, and a few friends are going to Jason's Woods in Pennsylvannia, so that should be some fun.

f*** YCM, most of YCM obviously knows bullshit about relationships. Oh well. Obviously our help is turning into cyber-bullying and those that have suffered from have now gone and hurt themselves and their friends have turned into Chris Crocker wannabes. Supersephiroth, learn to be a man and pull your head out of the computer and into real life. Hikari is a man. Shadow-zero, you're just an idiot. Plain and simple. Pull your head out of your ass.

[/quote']

Trolls get a 50% warning.

Ouchy' date=' this thread is Trollful =/

=o Princey is gonna have fun when he gets on.

Um I'm not sure how the Football game when last night but I'll find out soon enough. I hope my love is okay.

[/quote']

Oh, yeah, I had fun, and you're lucky I wasn't on earlier for however many pages of trolling, flaming, and spam I'm too lazy to go and look back over.

God, grow up.

Update: Last night was homecoming. My date looked lovely, and I'll post a picture in the picture thread shortly. I had alot of fun. I made a few ex girlfriends jealous (very fun), and I gave my date a kiss goodnight, but I dont have any pics of it, so I suppose it didn't happen. Im not going to ask Brittany out, since shes in my class and if we broke up that'd be an awkward rest of the year, but shes going to be my dance-buddy everytime I dont have a girlfriend around the time of dances. lol, Kayla was even jealous enough (she didn't have a date either lol) to come up and talk to me. I was shocked. Fun game. Anyway, tonight me, my cousin, and a few friends are going to Jason's Woods in Pennsylvannia, so that should be some fun.

Awws that's cute Princey. =D you know her name xD and I might go to our Homecoming dance next Saturday, idk though. =/ I don't wanna stick out, dances and kitty don't mix to well, I've had alot of my friends say that they'd go with me, and I've been asked to it, I declined.

Meh True.

Mako's got a stupid Homecoming float to work on today, so he's currently unavalible. But i don't get it, He gets on and knows that i'll be depressed when he leaves, what's the purpose of getting on =/. And I've thought, maybe when he graduates we should break it off, I mean.. idk we just should =(

Archived