Official Relationships Thread

Huntar!

• Replies 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Update: Football game tonight =/ Meh, not to crazy about him playing (as always). He has gotten better with the whole no jersey wearing around me though because i don't like seeing him in it. ^^ And um well, today was rainy and depressing and everything else, He was worried about me and all, but it's okay now. And um I can't wait til Monday! =3

You two are such drama queens. >.>

If that was directed at me, you should get it right

I am a princess, I will never be a Queen, because i will never have kids (look it up on google.)

I am a Princess and He is My handsome sexy Prince. ;) Who will hopefully where a dress for me next week, ah homecoming, ^^

If that was directed at me' date=' you should get it right

I am a princess, I will never be a Queen, because i will never have kids (look it up on google.)

I am a Princess and He is My handsome sexy Prince. ;) [b']Who will hopefully where a dress for me next week, ah homecoming, ^^[/b]

Oh, and don't forget that "drama queen" can be used to describe a guy at times. I'm thinking that he's talking about me. Still, what are the chances that her uncle, and her baby brother would both catch the swine flu in the same week, even though Hannah, her parents, and her baby brother haven't been anywhere near her uncle. Also, you never fail to make me lol.

I am a Princess and He is My handsome sexy Prince. ;) Who will hopefully where a dress for me next week, ah homecoming, ^^

[/quote']

*epic facepalm*

EDIT: I was talking about kitty princess and Mako and then she decided to fail.

I am a Princess and He is My handsome sexy Prince. ;) [b']Who will hopefully where a dress for me next week, ah homecoming, ^^[/b]

Oh, and don't forget that "drama queen" can be used to describe a guy at times. I'm thinking that he's talking about me. Still, what are the chances that her uncle, and her baby brother would both catch the swine flu in the same week, even though Hannah, her parents, and her baby brother haven't been anywhere near her uncle. Also, you never fail to make me lol.

-.- guys can be dramam queens please don't remind me. They through sits to and whine, they're kinda like a puppy dog except you have to actually love them. [/jking] =D Not reall well some are.

[/quote']

*epic facepalm*

EDIT: I was talking about kitty princess and Mako and then she decided to fail.

1zd6d8l.jpg

That pic always makes me lol.

everyone stop picking on kitty princess. either find something more productive to do on here' date=' or actually get a[b'] life[/b].

and i think that i am going to use the following image in a few posts on other threads. XD

1zd6d8l.jpg

Everyone here is of the living and therefore everyone here has a life.

As for finding something more productive to do, I guess we could pick on you and your horrible punctuation and grammar.

Also, the image is stupid.

i find it funny. anyway' date=' there really isn't all that much to pick on me about, since [b']i really don't do anything that would be worth being picked on over.[/b] now how about we get back on topic hmmm?

I can name a few:

• Your awful grammar and punctuation.

• Your trying to protect kitty as if you want to get in her virtual pants.

• Not many people like you.

i find it funny. anyway' date=' there really isn't all that much to pick on me about, since [b']i really don't do anything that would be worth being picked on over.[/b] now how about we get back on topic hmmm?

I can name a few:

oh? well i can name a few responses.

• i don't always take the time to capitalize, and that's basically it aside from the occasional typo/

• funk you! i just don't like the way everyone has been picking on her. doing that is not cool! :evil:

• plenty of people like me, you just don't know where to find them.

I can name a few:

oh? well i can name a few responses.

• i don't always take the time to capitalize, and that's basically it aside from the occasional typo/

• f*** you! i just don't like the way everyone has been picking on her. doing that is not cool! :evil:

• plenty of people like me, you just don't know where to find them.

Your responses fail.

Archived