Official Relationships Thread

Huntar!

• Replies 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That's impossible: Upon the second day' date=' you experience severe hallucinations. Upon the third, your body shuts down completely...

Sorry for being technical, but yeah...

[/quote']

Not true. I tried seeing how long I could go without sleep. I didn't start hallucinating until halfway through the third day. I passed out later that night.

I'm here with mine now.

We actually just took a few pics' date=' but she refuses to let me upload them. I really don't understand why not, I don't think you guys know her XD, and I took her virginity, so I know she wasn't whoring around.

Dunno, I may sneak 1 up here real quick while she is sleeping.

[/quote']

Pics or she doesn't exist and you live in your parent's basement.

I said I will try' date=' so enough with the damn pressure alright?

I'm gonna log off in a few. If i'm on later, i'll do it. I'm not going to school tomorrow anyway.

[/quote']

Lol, it's really easy to upload a picture without her knowing.

I think you're just trying to buy some time until you find a picture on photobucket.

Dont worry, buddy, someone here probably still believes your little "charade".

stop saying pics or whatever didn't happen you damned hypocritcal...! -reaches the point where words fail to express his pent up outrage-

Hypocritical? Who is being hypocritical?

No one.

He just thought it'd make him look cool if he used a big word.

:3

He couldn't have been talking about me. I've posted pics of me and my GF. *coughcausesheexistscough*

STFU. You're (sarcasm)reeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaallllllllll funny.(/sarcasm)

Now, now, now.

Let's not fight. It's okay, none of us really believed you were 17 anyway.

You had us going tho, up until you said you took her virginity and live with her.

If that were me, I wouldn't even go on the internet for longer than 5 minutes and especially not on a yugioh forum. I'd be spending time with the special lady.

:P

STFU. You're (sarcasm)reeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaallllllllll funny.(/sarcasm)

Now' date=' now, now.

Let's not fight. It's okay, none of us really believed you were 17 anyway.

You had us going tho, up until you said you took her virginity and live with her.

If that were me, I wouldn't even go on the internet for longer than 5 minutes and especially not on a yugioh forum. I'd be spending time with the special lady.

:P

[/quote']

Same. If I could be with my girlfriend right now, I most certainly would!

Also, I believed he was 17. I stopped believing him when he said they had a house together.

Whatev. It's different when you're actually living with the girl.

About the house, hey. Don't believe me. Like I told Felix, i'm not really looking for you guys' opinions, so if you don't believe me, what can I do? Force you to? The point is, I know it's true, and I damn sure ain't gotta prove nothing. I'm just doing the liberty of it anyway.

And is it really that hard to believe? Wow, you guys are closed to the REST of the world.

well if they find it so hard to believe that you're 17, they would find it impossible to believe that i am 21 and currently in college. XD because apparently they have no life, so they have to poke fun at everyone else when they say something that can possibly be thrown into doubt.

and no, i was not using big words to try to make myself look cool.

and i am honestly surprised that nobody has gotten any negs or warnings for all of the off-topic-ness that has been going on here. that being said, please get back on topic people. u.u

well if they find it so hard to believe that you're 17' date=' they would find it impossible to believe that i am 21 and currently in college. XD because apparently they have no life, so they have to poke fun at everyone else when they say something that can possibly be thrown into doubt.

and no, i was not using big words to try to make myself look cool.

and i am honestly surprised that nobody has gotten any negs or warnings for all of the off-topic-ness that has been going on here. that being said, please get back on topic people. u.u

[/quote']

I'm not surprised. There were no mods present. I have a life, but there's not much else to do when it's close to midnight. >.>;

Anyway, me and my girlfriend are going to this Halloween party on Saturday. We want to do a couples type costume. Like, something that goes together. Any ideas? o.o;

Archived