Official Relationships Thread

Huntar!

• Replies 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

hikari broke-up with me because of a gay intercourse accusation

Oh' date=' God. I thought you were banned?

Anyway, to be on topic, I don't blame her. >.>;

[/quote']

i lmao when i read Super's post. I don't blame her either, but hey i think gay acting is cute to an extent ;)

I thought Hikari was ok with our gay relationship?

WTF

Yes' date=' she constantly talks about it. We already sleep in the same bed, so that's always the convo before we go to sleep.

[/quote']

Lucky i wanna share a bed with my mako but can't until summer

wow, um idk what to tell ya dude, I've convinced Mako to not have kids

I thought Hikari was ok with our gay relationship?

WTF

Yes' date=' she constantly talks about it. We already sleep in the same bed, so that's always the convo before we go to sleep.

[/quote']

Lucky i wanna share a bed with my mako but can't until summer

wow, um idk what to tell ya dude, I've convinced Mako to not have kids

Sleeping in the same bed is awesome. I do it every time I go on vacation with my girlfriend, and we go on vacation often.

I still think that you're going to change your mind about kids. You're only 15. u.u;

My parents and hers pay for it together. We can't afford a house on my salary, but since my parents actually have some $$ to throw around, they ultimately decided to pay the mortgage for 4 years until i'm out of college. That's nice of them.

So, that's why I say I own a house. Now all I need is my own car. I'm tired of taking the railroad to school and work.

My parents and hers pay for it together. We can't afford a house on my salary' date=' but since my parents actually have some $$ to throw around, they ultimately decided to pay the mortgage for 4 years until i'm out of college. That's nice of them.

So, that's why I say I own a house. Now all I need is my own car. I'm tired of taking the railroad to school and work.

[/quote']

IDK. My bullshit senses are still tingling. ;\

Really? I'm serious. I've said this before' date=' that we planned to do this. So it's not like I just made it up for no reason. That would be stupid for me to waste my time like that.

[/quote']

Pics would be appreciated.

A video is nice too.

Pic, ok. But you will NOT see any videos.

A scanned image of the legal papers would be nice too. o.o;

It has all my father's info on it, including his SS#. I don't think so.

Oh noes YCM my gf has swine fru what should i do

D:

I take it she's in the hospital. If so, spend time in her hospital room, and when the people that work there ask you to leave, go to the waiting room, and wait until the time when you're allowed in her hospital room again. Then spend your every waking moment in her room, (except when you're not allowed in there.

Oh, and Hannah's uncle has the swine flu. Dammit! I hope she doesn't get catch it. Hell, even if she did, I'd be waiting in her hospital room, so I could see that she's okay. I wouldn't even sleep until she was better. Trust me, I'd force myself to stay awake, even if it took a week for her to start getting better. But I still hope she doesn't get sick...

i missed a lot. o.o and swine flu??? WTH! DX

and by the way C-2, unless you man up already, i will seriously trout you again if you don't man up and do something about your situation already. and i mean that i have had some seriously ugly years. and the effed up thing? well, it was only me overweight, but it still made me look bad and there was someone who liked me regardless! so man up already!

That's impossible: Upon the second day' date=' you experience severe hallucinations. Upon the third, your body shuts down completely...

Sorry for being technical, but yeah...

[/quote']

Lol, thanks for telling me that. I never would've realized it. Ok, I would sleep, but only when I have to go to the waiting room. Still, I'd refuse to leave the hospital if my parents told me to.

Archived