Official Relationships Thread

Huntar!

hahaha, naw, they dont think of me like that anymore. its been 1 year and (im screwed if i get it wrong) 8 months since we first started dating and her parents like me alot now.

how right u are shadow. hmmmm.....

C-2 is it? u say u like a girl and u "think" she is to good for u. their is ur first problem, u have no self confidence. secondly, do u and this girl speak to each other, or are u atleast are u possibly friends?

• Replies 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I like a girl at my school. She seems' date=' at least to me, way too good for me. What do I do?

[/quote']

Ask her out, or try to find out somehow if she likes you, then ask her out.

How do I do that? o.o

are you already friends? if so' date=' then ask her how she feels about you. if not, then try to set something up where the 2 of you could maybe hang out with friends. (mutual friends if possible XD) personally, i suggest something like bowling, since it's usually good as an ice breaker. XD

[/quote']

Ya, we are sort of friends. I could try something...

Ok.

I'm gonna keep this simple.

I like a girl at my school. She seems' date=' at least to me, way too good for me. What do I do?

[/quote']

Everyone who starts out like this ends up married to said lover. Just be yourself (I know this sounds cliché) and... Yeeeeeaaaaahhhhh...

Wish that was always true XD

hahaha' date=' naw, they dont think of me like that anymore. its been 1 year and (im screwed if i get it wrong) 8 months since we first started dating and her parents like me alot now.

how right u are shadow. hmmmm.....

C-2 is it? u say u like a girl and u "think" she is to good for u. their is ur first problem, u have no self confidence. secondly, do u and this girl speak to each other, or are u atleast are u possibly friends?

[/quote']

Ya, I have zero confidence when it comes to girls. I first of all have no confidence in how I look (Even tho people say I'm ok..). Then I just don't know what to say to a girl that I DO like...>_<

[/quote']

How do I do that? o.o

Many ways.

You could simply ask her if she likes you. You could hang out with her more and try to read her body language. You could simply ask her out. Just don't get your friend to be like "Hey, do you like him?" and then have him report her answer back to you. We aren't in 4th grade anymore.

that's true. besides, if you did that, then your friend could likely back stab you and take her for himself. oh, and also......... -grabs a very large and frozen trout and slams C-2 around with it several times- you have absolutely zero wiggle room to bash yourself about your looks. anyways, there's only one thing that you can possibly do. just go over there and ask her out, or at least ask her if she likes you in 'that way'. or -hefts the giant frozen trout again- do you want me to keep hitting you with this? XD

[/quote']

How do I do that? o.o

Many ways.

You could simply ask her if she likes you. You could hang out with her more and try to read her body language. You could simply ask her out. Just don't get your friend to be like "Hey, do you like him?" and then have him report her answer back to you. We aren't in 4th grade anymore.

This is probably the best way. I also found that if you flirt a bit with her, you can find out. If she likes you, she may go along with it or flirt back. If she doesn't, she might be a little weirded out by it. Just try flirting a little bit with her and see how she reacts to it.

You said you didn't want to break up with your girlfriend because "she's so damn fine." Where I come from' date=' calling a girl fine means she's very attractive. Your post gave me the impression that you do not want to break up with your girlfriend strictly because she is "fine."

[/quote']

I assumed that everyone here was told about my dilema a few days ago. I already expressed we went out for 4 years and I LOVE her for all the right reasons.

.......D:

Tonight' date=' I was chilling out with some friends and that girl I like happens to be there. We were all sitting and talking, when basically, her hand gets closer to my hand, her thumb starts rubbing my hand, and we almost held hands. Doesn't seem like much, but it means she's pretty much with me. ;P Why the 'D:'? My friend comes down and says "Tyler, your moms waiting for you." Sadly, I didn't drive myself anywhere tonight. Therefore, my mom interrupted my almost win moment.

[/quote']

........so close.

Ok.

[/quote']

Talk to her. There is no such a thing as "too good for you", at least when you're like me. How is she too good for you?

UPDATE: Today was our pep rally. Lots of fights. xD But thats another story. Uh, homecoming game is tonight and the dance is tomorrow. I'm going to both. For the dance I still dont know my date's name, and the game, I'll probably be near my ex girlfriend, Kayla. Which is weird but not that weird because she'll probably be there on Saturday when we're all hanging out also. Looks like fate is being a douchebag by making me be near her. :/ The date I had planned for saturday has been cancelled, due to Lea getting a new girlfriend and not wanting to meet this guy afterall. So thats that.

.......D:

Tonight' date=' I was chilling out with some friends and that girl I like happens to be there. We were all sitting and talking, when basically, her hand gets closer to my hand, her thumb starts rubbing my hand, and we almost held hands. Doesn't seem like much, but it means she's pretty much with me. ;P Why the 'D:'? My friend comes down and says "Tyler, your moms waiting for you." Sadly, I didn't drive myself anywhere tonight. Therefore, my mom interrupted my almost win moment.

[/quote']

........so close.

Ok.

[/quote']

Talk to her. There is no such a thing as "too good for you", at least when you're like me. How is she too good for you?

UPDATE: Today was our pep rally. Lots of fights. xD But thats another story. Uh, homecoming game is tonight and the dance is tomorrow. I'm going to both. For the dance I still dont know my date's name, and the game, I'll probably be near my ex girlfriend, Kayla. Which is weird but not that weird because she'll probably be there on Saturday when we're all hanging out also. Looks like fate is being a douchebag by making me be near her. :/ The date I had planned for saturday has been cancelled, due to Lea getting a new girlfriend and not wanting to meet this guy afterall. So thats that.

Wow, you have the same kind of luck I have. Except you managed to get a girl at some point in time.

EDIT: Oh and thanks again for the Warn.

I do. Otherwise I don't think i'll be having gf troubles -.-

My gf is INSISTING on a baby! I even talked to her like you guys said. I don't want to break up with her though! She's so damn fine!! >.<

Vasectomy gogogo.

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

Damn, he's banned. D:

Hunter - Dude, find out her name. Quit being a shallow jabroni.

Wow' date=' you have the same kind of luck I have. Except you managed to get a girl at some point in time.

EDIT: Oh and thanks again for the Warn.

[/quote']

Your welcome. Anytime, good sir. Just doin' my job. You'll get girls eventually. Its a proven fact.

I do. Otherwise I don't think i'll be having gf troubles -.-

My gf is INSISTING on a baby! I even talked to her like you guys said. I don't want to break up with her though! She's so damn fine!! >.<

Vasectomy gogogo.

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

Damn' date=' he's banned. D:

Hunter - Dude, find out her name. Quit being a shallow b****.

[/quote']

100% warning level, 3 day ban. :/

raiN - Dude, I have off of school tomorrow and today's school day is over. The dance is tomorrow night. I'm out of chances.

Archived