Official Relationships Thread

Huntar!

• Replies 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So, uh, to make my first genuinely on-topic post in this thread, I was recently asked out by this girl whom I've know for, like, ever, and we've been really good friends, and stuff, but, I don't really like her that way. How do I let her down? (Please make responces as timely as possible, as I've got her on MSN as we speak. So... I can only use the bad connection excuse so many times!)

So' date=' uh, to make my first genuinely on-topic post in this thread, I was recently asked out by this girl whom I've know for, like, ever, and we've been really good friends, and stuff, but, I don't really like her that way. How do I let her down? (Please make responces as timely as possible, as I've got her on MSN as we speak. So... I can only use the bad connection excuse so many times!)

[/quote']

Tell her you are gay ;D

So' date=' uh, to make my first genuinely on-topic post in this thread, I was recently asked out by this girl whom I've know for, like, ever, and we've been really good friends, and stuff, but, I don't really like her that way. How do I let her down? (Please make responces as timely as possible, as I've got her on MSN as we speak. So... I can only use the bad connection excuse so many times!)

[/quote']

Tell her you like someone from a far-away country that doesn't actually exist. Write a fictional paragraph about them for flavour. ;D

[/quote']

Tell her you have herpes.

Dude' date=' I'd love to, but I fuckin' [i']invented[/i] that one! We'd actually laugh over it a lot... but, whatever, you know?

Off-topic here but your username contains the word "boner".

Just thought you'd like to know.

It's "Bohner", actually. It's my last name. (Yes, it's pronounced "Boner". As in your penis. Go ahead, get it out of your system.)

Dude' date=' I'd love to, but I fuckin' [i']invented[/i] that one! We'd actually laugh over it a lot... but, whatever, you know?

It's "Bohner", actually. It's my last name. (Yes, it's pronounced "Boner". As in your penis. Go ahead, get it out of your system.)

Heh. Boner.

Whatever... I'll see her Friday.

Not for the next 2 days though, unless she visits after school.

(We go to the same school, but I go there for after school classes... And she catches the bus. So we can't arrange anything).

Heh. Boner.

Heh. Kitty.

I wish my last name was Bohner. ;\

well, i think tis about time i posted it here, as i need advice, please, no jokes like ive seen.

Me and my ex gf are still really good friends, i still want to go out with her and i THINK she might want to go out with me, judging by the way she's been acting. I need some advice on what i should do, thanks in advance.

well' date=' i think tis about time i posted it here, as i need advice, please, no jokes like ive seen.

Me and my ex gf are still really good friends, i still want to go out with her and i THINK she might want to go out with me, judging by the way she's been acting. I need some advice on what i should do, thanks in advance.

[/quote']

Try flirting with her one day and see how she responds.

Hmm. I don't think it's sick being cousins, of course it's been a while since I called him my cousin. I only see him as my lover. =/ I can't help you (They say it's "Sick") Won't try to understand how we feel. It's just like a normal relationship, except for the secretive and we have a stronger bond than most.

How are you so sure it's false hope? Relationships can last. Not every teenage relationship fails.

Yankee' date=' she might be in love with this guy, yeah. We know that. But we're looking out for her, and we're going to be her shoulder to cry on when things dont go her way.

[/quote']

Thats respectable, just change your tactic?

Maybe. Nothing much else you can do. :/

How are you so sure it's false hope? Relationships can last. Not every teenage relationship fails.

Most do. Its proven.

UPDATE: sheet. Homecoming is Friday, and I still dont know my date's name. But thats not that much of a problem. On Saturday, when I'm susposed to be going out with Lea's friend, I'm instead going to go to Jason's Woods, a halloween attraction an hour away for a road trip. Its going to be me, my cousin Zack, and my ex girlfriend kayla and her brother and sister. Seriously, wtf is up with this sheet? I said I'd go due to what I was told by my cousin, from what you guys might remember from before. So I need to break it to Lea that I have more important engagements. :/

Yankee' date=' she might be in love with this guy, yeah. We know that. But we're looking out for her, and we're going to be her shoulder to cry on when things dont go her way.

[/quote']

Thats respectable, just change your tactic?

Maybe. Nothing much else you can do. :/

Most do. Its proven.

UPDATE: s***. Homecoming is Friday' date=' and I still dont know my date's name. But thats not that much of a problem. On Saturday, when I'm susposed to be going out with Lea's friend, I'm instead going to go to Jason's Woods, a halloween attraction an hour away for a road trip. Its going to be me, my cousin Zack, and my ex girlfriend kayla and her brother and sister. Seriously, wtf is up with this s***? I said I'd go due to what I was told by my cousin, from what you guys might remember from before. So I need to break it to Lea that I have more important engagements. :/

[/quote']

Dude. Ask to borrow her homework. Most people put their name on their homework. ;\

Archived