Official Relationships Thread

Huntar!

• Replies 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

oh srry you want an explanation my older bro did that with his girl for about a month then they broke up

my story my girl's clingy.she never lets go of me and when she does and im talkin to other girls she gets so mad at me

Did you just hear yourself?

YOU'RE TALKING TO OTHER GIRLS. Girls hate that. And if she's clingy, chances are, she's crazy...

I'm thinking' date=' JUST THINKING about asking the girl that I like out. She seems to like me. :)

It's just that well, look at my profile and age.

One of my cousins, who was the same age as the girl I like, started dating some guy that was l a few years older than her, ended up pregnant TWICE before she was 18. Lets just say that my parents aren't crazy about me dating before I'm 18. Screw what they say, I'm going to try to ask her out. I'm shy around her though. If only I weren't shy when near her.

Highlight this post.

So she's a few years older than you?

There's nothing wrong with dating at your age.

Tell your parents that you're not going to make her pregnant at the age of 12.

You don't need to be old enough to drive a car, explain them that you have the right to get your experience and live your life and that they should rather be happy for you.

Even without a car there are enough places to go to.

But honestly I would ask her out.:D

If she seems to like you, you have nothing to lose except for a nice experience.

And shyness can be cute.=3

Before' date=' I used to have major problems with girls who had mental issues like depression and whatnot. But then I realized that Narcissism is a disorder too, so I'm just as coo-koo bananas as everyone else.

[/quote']

Well I noticed that everyone has a mental something of some sort.

There's no 100% healthy/sane person, if you want to find something you will.

There are things standing in my way' date='

1. My da only lets me date girls within a year of my age

2. My pa only lets me date girls who are shorter than me

3. I'm 15 and 5'3" >.>

[/quote']

LOL, he won't let you date taller girls? XD

My grandfather has this thing about how the men have to be

stronger

taller

older

ect.

If you were a girl I'd say wear platform shoes. (I do that too XD)

Platforms work for guys too but only if they fit with the rest.

If you look like DJ Osiris for example it's going to look good..

But who cares about your grandfather's views?

Men having to be stronger, taller, older, etc. don't matter much anymore.

Other people think it looks better if the guy is taller but as long as you're fine with something just go for it.

I just have a feeling that the dad of the girl I like has a shotgun in his pocket. Like I said in some other thread' date=' I only see her once or twice per year, and my parents are ALWAYS there, and her dad is usually there too. He watches me like a hawk, even when I'm just talking to her.

The one reason that I think she likes me is that she seems to follow me around like a lost puppy whenever I'm near her. I go outside, she follows me outside. I go inside, she follows me inside. I get a can of soda, she gets a can of soda. I've been told that she's usually talkative, but whenever she's near me, she tends to be very quiet and shy.

So how am I going to be able to tell her that I like her?

Now

[/quote']

1st off, the dad must have a pretty big pocket to fit a shotgun in it.

2nd, your overestimating things. Perhaps she gets a soda when you get a soda because she wants a soda, not because she's stalking you.

Tell her, she'll say no, have a good laugh.

Oh, thats's not even all of it. She laughs when I laugh, she watches me thinking that I don't notice it, and seriously, what other reason is there for her to do all of that? It's kinda creepy, but I like her regardless. I've known and liked her for like 5 years, and I still like her. She apparently liked me the day we met (several people told me that she had told her mom that she thought I was "cute"), and I've liked her since the second I saw her.

Okay, I will next time I see her.

Zeroshot pretty much said it.=3

Maybe she has a shy spot too and is uncomfortable talking to you. So she does what you do, some people are like that.O_o

I think it's cute.:D

I had one boyfriend in my whole twelve years of living' date=' and honestly, I find it better to be single. You don't feel so obligated to do crap...

And I learned when a guy tells me "I love you" I'm going to make them stop saying that. I know guys at my age are ridiculous and say crap like "I'll be with you forever." MY ASS.

Rawr, I need to get over it =.="

"The first to fall in love is the one who loses." [/That's what I think about love now']

12 is early.

You made one experience that wasn't really what you expected but there's a lot of stuff coming up.:)

And true the "I love you" sentence is overused. At any age.

There are some who don't say but show it which can be even better.:D

Archived