Official Relationships Thread

Huntar!

So Princey have you gotten that girls name yet? I mean you're taking her to homecoming' date=' and unless you're gonna call her Kayla#2 you'll need her name.

[/quote']

Kayla#2? That was a tad low, but I deserved that.

Still dont know her name. But Im going to homecoming with her. Thats all that matters. xD

xD well i suggest asking her name then. =o

and i suppose it's ok, i mean you're gonna dump her after homecoming right.

Just so you know Princey my friends fight over me. =/ Then Mako comes around and I get peace.

• Replies 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So Princey have you gotten that girls name yet? I mean you're taking her to homecoming' date=' and unless you're gonna call her Kayla#2 you'll need her name.

[/quote']

Still dont know her name. But Im going to homecoming with her. Thats all that matters. xD

Asking her, her name, implies that I dont know it already. Which is bad. lol

And its not like Im dating her. Shes just my date to homecoming. :/

[/quote']

Dam boy lie. Tell her your friend wants to know her name, or man up and say you forgot.

[/quote']

Dam boy lie. Tell her your friend wants to know her name, or man up and say you forgot.

Saying I forgot is like suicide. >.<

I'll figure it out. I hope. lol

[/quote']

i know about the whole forgiting thing believe me. I forgot my friends b-day on etime, she like to have beat me to death, literally. xD

and hopefully you will.

I wish you luck, Princey and sorry bout before, i lost my temper and allowed my emotions to get control of my actions, I am very sorry, forgive me?

[/quote']

i know about the whole forgiting thing believe me. I forgot my friends b-day on etime, she like to have beat me to death, literally. xD

and hopefully you will.

I wish you luck, Princey and sorry bout before, i lost my temper and allowed my emotions to get control of my actions, I am very sorry, forgive me?

U KNO IT. :D

I got ur back prince' date=' tell her u have trouble spelling peoples name and u wanna know exactly how to spell hers to be sure. fool proof, huh?

[/quote']

I'll consider it. But thats so cheesy. xD

Okay, somebody explain this Kitty Princess thing going on. From what I've seen, you guys are trying to say that she is probably not going to truly end up being with this guy, and that she should have that in the back of her mind.

If thats the case, I'm on her side. Let her love the way she wants to love. If she truly thinks she will stay with the guy, the let her.

EDIT:

*Reads thread*

>_>

Idiots.

Complete idiots.

Even Josh.

I simply cannot belive you all.

She trusts the guy. You all want her to stop that, simply because it's "possible" that he is not the one?

If he isn't, let her find that out for herself. That is something for her to decide.

I simply cannot belive you all. A relationship is built on trust. How dare you all try to force doubt in the situation.

Of all people to be leading this, it's Josh.

Also,

For you to make the IM convo public..>_>

I'm dissapointed in all of you.

Alex is so sweeeet~ <3

He told me in such a nice tone today, "Don't worry about it. We'll take things slow, so they have more of an impact on the both of us. We may not hold hands so suddenly like they all want us too, but because we both like eachother in the same way, because nothing should come between us, maybe I'll be holding your hand tomarrow. ...And maybe, I won't let go."

He was referring to the fact that all our friends are trying to rush us into the relationship.

I dunno, I thought it was very sweet for him to say. =]

So, on the count of that, what is your favorite quote your beloved has said to you before?

guys' date=' that's kind of getting off topic. this is supposed to be a thread that helps people out with their relationship problems, so please don't just be posting anything in response. i say this not because i am trying to, or like, telling people what to do. i am saying this because i do not want to see people get in trouble for that sort of thing.

anyway, about the whole judd, step dad, step dad having issues thing. just try to steer clear of the step dad and hope that he doesn't go crazy. if he does go crazy, then try to keep a cool head. if he really goes crazy, get away from him and call the police if need be. i just hope that things don't go to crap due to that visit and everything. good luck nightmare. hopefully things go all right for you.

[/quote']

Hey. You're only allowed to mini-mod if you're a mod from a different section.

i was mini modding? O_O

Now... Enough with the talk on that and focus on the relationships' date=' rather than how they got there (like the online relationship bashing); or I'll toss out warnings. Lets be civilized.

[/quote']

It doesn't work. :/

This girl' date=' Claire, asked me out but I already have a gf but claire and me have been friends since 2nd grade and i wanna know what i should do.

[/quote']

Dont do it.

Sisters coming over tomorrow.

I promised to go over tomorrow' date=' for Brit since I left early and she asked.

If I go they find out.

Sisters side of the family is hardcore old school, "follow our way or we'll disown you".

So if I go, I get disowned by the Judd side. And won't be able to visit.

If I don't go... It's gonna suck badly, and I'll freak out since I broke a promise.

[b']Also, Daniel... Shut the flipping patties up and don't troll like that. Open it up in MS Word and change if it bothers you so much. They do have a "Replace All" function. If you're too lazy, stop wasting everyones time and keep your mouth shut.[/b]

bold = Amazing

Josh, you have to try or you'll find out.

Doesn't change the fact I stick to one girl. ;P What are you going to do when you get into a serious relationship that could turn into marriage?

Hunter - I love joo

Girl - I love joo too.

Hunter - I wouldn't evar leave joo babeh.

Girl - Good.

Hunter sees new hot girl.

Hunter - Bye.

Hunter dates new girl for a week' date=' gets dumped, old girl won't take him back, Hunter fails at the game of life.

[/quote']

No. Its more like this:

Hunter - I love you

Girl - I love you too

Hunter - You'll be mine forever

*gets laid*

Girl - Lets get married

Hunter - This isn't working out.

*runs away*

Hunter - I love you babe#2

Girl - OMG I <3 u 2

Hunter - Lets get married for real

*gets shot by first girl's father and dies*

Thats my future. Dx

i have to agrree wiht that, sadly enough. XD

With the Judd side' date=' we get along with them because they feel it's a sense of duty rather than an emotion. And I try to change that... The last time I did, my grandma on that side disowned me.

[/quote']

Ouch. I felt that inside.

Hey. You're only allowed to mini-mod if you're a mod from a different section.

Its not mini-modding if you're an actual mod. -.-"

so your saying that i was made a mod and just wasn't informed of that fact? XDDD doubtful.

The last line' date=' was deep and all, but it made me Lol all the same.

Kitty, we're friends. We're trying to help you out here. But the excuse that we dont know you or anything about your situation is a total lie and I've proven this.

[/quote']

Wrong you don't know me, and as reguards as to this is a public thread my language is guarded. You don't know me nor him nor our bond with each other. You don't know what hell we've been through, nor how we feel. Just drop it.

i don't think that anyone could, since it's different for each person. personally, i don't think tat it's cool the way that they kept beshing on you the way they did. very disappointing.

Okay' date=' somebody explain this Kitty Princess thing going on. From what I've seen, you guys are trying to say that she is probably not going to truly end up being with this guy, and that she should have that in the back of her mind.

If thats the case, I'm on her side. Let her love the way she wants to love. If she truly thinks she will stay with the guy, the let her.

EDIT:

*Reads thread*

>_>

Idiots.

Complete idiots.

Even Josh.

She trusts the guy. You all want her to stop that, simply because it's "possible" that he is not the one?

If he isn't, let her find that out for herself. That is something for her to decide.

I simply cannot belive you all. A relationship is built on trust. How dare you all try to force doubt in the situation.

Also,

[/quote']

as am i C-2, as am i. and personally, i believe that nobody on the whole of ycm could have possibly put it better.

*Reads thread*

>_>

Idiots.

Complete idiots.

Even Josh.

She trusts the guy. You all want her to stop that' date=' simply because it's "possible" that he is not the one?

Also,

[/quote']

As much as I respect you, you don't value actual logic, do you?

*Reads thread*

>_>

Idiots.

Complete idiots.

Even Josh.

She trusts the guy. You all want her to stop that' date=' simply because it's "possible" that he is not the one?

Also,

[/quote']

What am I missing? It seems to me that all of you are the ones that have no logic.

*Reads thread*

>_>

Idiots.

Complete idiots.

Even Josh.

Also,

[/quote']

What am I missing? It seems to me that all of you are the ones that have no logic.

actually it's a bit of both, but love is blind and passion rules reason. however, reason isn't the issue here, anbd they are more in the wrong then her, so i say that they lose the argument, especially since they were ganging up on her like that. simply dishonorable.

*Reads thread*

>_>

Idiots.

Complete idiots.

Even Josh.

Also,

[/quote']

What am I missing?

Facts that have been posted SEVERAL times throughout the thread. While facts do not always provide logic, logic is something that is undeniable in many posts that have to do with Kitty Princess. If you think about it logically, Kitty Princess' relationship with Kevin is ultimately unhealthy and will result in not only physical consequences, considering the road they are taking, but emotional disaster.

*Reads thread*

>_>

Idiots.

Complete idiots.

Even Josh.

Also,

[/quote']

actually it's a bit of both, but love is blind and passion rules reason. however, reason isn't the issue here, anbd they are more in the wrong then her, so i say that they lose the argument, especially since they were ganging up on her like that. simply dishonorable.

See, I have no problems with their idea here. It is something you have to keep in the back of your mind. I'll admit that. But forcing it on her, and telling her that she HAS to doubt him, otherwise she's stupid is just not right.

Edit: To above post:

So, your saying that forcing doubt in a relationship in wich she is truly happy is more healthy?

exactly C-2. and also, i do agree that they should wait until they are married and that she shouldn't flaunt her future sexuality, but other then that, just stop picking on her already. if she is going to make a mistake, then let her make it and learn from it.

edit: i say that trying to force doubt into a relationship is wrong in all except the most extreme of cases, such as one where there is actually a reason to do so seeing as someone might be doing something that would actually end it right at that very moment. but even with that it would be a very slippery slope any way that you look at it.

*Reads thread*

>_>

Idiots.

Complete idiots.

Even Josh.

Also,

[/quote']

So, your saying that forcing doubt in a relationship in wich she is truly happy is more healthy?

No, but having such high hopes and going on the path she is going on is more unhealthy than having doubt in the mind. Nobody is forcing anything, but simply explaining that;

1. She has no real room for complaint.

2. That she is really going about the whole engagement thing the wrong way. She's 15, and quite frankly is getting her hopes up MUCH too high.

exactly C-2. and also' date=' i do agree that they should wait until they are married and that she shouldn't flaunt her future sexuality, but other then that, just stop picking on her already. if she is going to make a mistake, then let her make it and learn from it.

[/quote']

As I said before, that is if he is the right one, wich is for her to decide. If he is, she should go ahead and merry. However, to say that she is being stupid is, well..stupid

She has feeling for this guy. Let her keep them, and have her be happy, at least for a while..

*Reads thread*

>_>

Idiots.

Complete idiots.

Even Josh.

Also,

[/quote']

No, but having such high hopes and going on the path she is going on is more unhealthy than having doubt in the mind. Nobody is forcing anything, but simply explaining that;

1. She has no real room for complaint.

2. That she is really going about the whole engagement thing the wrong way. She's 15, and quite frankly is getting her hopes up MUCH too high.

Hope is all we have this world. Let her be happy for a while. It's not for you to decide what she should put her hope on or not.

Archived