Official Relationships Thread

Huntar!

The last line, was deep and all, but it made me Lol all the same.

Kitty, we're friends. We're trying to help you out here. But the excuse that we dont know you or anything about your situation is a total lie and I've proven this.

It's not like anything you guys say means anything anyhow. You people don't know me nor care' date=' and you guys sure as heck don't know him.

[/quote']

You're teenagers who believe they're misunderstood and are so deeply in love that they need to get engaged and promise to spend the rest of their lives together for this reason.

Mako/Kevin is a 17 year old football player who weighs over 200 pounds and is a relatively big guy from what you've told me. He apparently has a bad temper and you fear for your life when he gets angry with you. He recently purchased you an engagement ring and wants to marry you when you turn 18.

Kitty, you are a 15 year old girl who doesn't really have any good friends because the ones you do have talk about you behind your back. You are way to overprotective of your boyfriend and would probably kill yourself without him. You're now flaunting your engagement ring and attempting to brag about your future sex life with him.

I think I just figured you guys out. ;D

You have just won this thread.

You forgot the part where they make terrible decisions though.

Yeah, I try my best.

• Replies 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The last line' date=' was deep and all, but it made me Lol all the same.

Kitty, we're friends. We're trying to help you out here. But the excuse that we dont know you or anything about your situation is a total lie and I've proven this.

[/quote']

Wrong you don't know me, and as reguards as to this is a public thread my language is guarded. You don't know me nor him nor our bond with each other. You don't know what hell we've been through, nor how we feel. Just drop it.

Doesn't change the fact I stick to one girl. ;P What are you going to do when you get into a serious relationship that could turn into marriage?

Hunter - I love joo

Girl - I love joo too.

Hunter - I wouldn't evar leave joo babeh.

Girl - Good.

Hunter sees new hot girl.

Hunter - Bye.

Hunter dates new girl for a week' date=' gets dumped, old girl won't take him back, Hunter fails at the game of life.

[/quote']

No. Its more like this:

Hunter - I love you

Girl - I love you too

Hunter - You'll be mine forever

*gets laid*

Girl - Lets get married

Hunter - This isn't working out.

*runs away*

Hunter - I love you babe#2

Girl - OMG I <3 u 2

Hunter - Lets get married for real

*gets shot by first girl's father and dies*

Thats my future. Dx

It still ends with you failing at the game of life.

Icy, you won the whole funking thread.

[/quote']

Wrong you don't know me, and as reguards as to this is a public thread my language is guarded. You don't know me nor him nor our bond with each other. You don't know what hell we've been through, nor how we feel. Just drop it.

Im not going to drop it, kitty. I have just proven several times I know about you two and your situation. You've explained what you've been through and how you feel. I know that too. Dont tell me I dont know when you yourself have sat here for the last few months and explained it to me.

It still ends with you failing at the game of life.

Icy' date=' you won the whole f***ing thread.

[/quote']

raiN, true, but I didn't lose in the way you thought.

And now I have to re-win this thread.

[/quote']

Im not going to drop it, kitty. I have just proven several times I know about you two and your situation. You've explained what you've been through and how you feel. I know that too. Dont tell me I dont know when you yourself have sat here for the last few months and explained it to me.

Ok fine you may but it won't matter anyway, not anymore.

@Icy: Fine you win, I'll doubt, I'll get depressed, think about killing myself countless times, and cry over nothing. Just like I am now, crying like some stupid merciful thing. You WIN! Alright you win.

Kitty, nobody would be some way to you if you weren't making one of the most idiotic decisions of your life. You have NO clue what you're talking about. Allow me to put things into perspective.

1. You and Kevin may love each other now, but trust me, chances are you won't stay that way. Want to know what happened with my last true girlfriend? She told me she loved me, that she would NEVER hurt me, and that we would all ways be together. What does she do? She cheats on me. After saying all that, she hurt me. Bad. TEENAGERS CAN'T HANDLE ACTUAL LOVE, AS THEY MOST NEARLY ALWAYS END UP SCREWING EACH OTHER OVER.

2. You brag about your soon-to-be sex life, without knowing CRAP about it. You don't know about the consequences or guilt or ANYTHING THAT FOLLOWS SEXUAL ACTIVITY. I do. I gave up my virginity. I felt like absolute crap afterwards, because I realized it meant very little without someone I actually knew I would be with forever. Don't give me any crap about you and Mako knowing you'll be together forever, because you don't. GUILT WILL FOLLOW AFTER SEX. You have no clue. Not to mention possible pregnancy and STDs. Want me to continue? I could go on ALL DAY.

3. Don't talk about how you have it bad. You don't. In fact, you have it moderately easy, compared to most people on this planet. Quit jabroniing about your life, because you don't have any reason too really be that way, at the moment.

Cut the crap. Frankly, I've had enough of your idiotic bull-sheet.

Kitty' date=' nobody would be some way to you if you weren't making one of the most idiotic decisions of your life. You have NO clue what you're talking about. Allow me to put things into perspective.

1. You and Kevin may love each other now, but trust me, chances are you won't stay that way. Want to know what happened with my last true girlfriend? She told me she loved me, that she would NEVER hurt me, and that we would all ways be together. What does she do? She cheats on me. After saying all that, she hurt me. Bad. TEENAGERS CAN'T HANDLE ACTUAL LOVE, AS THEY MOST NEARLY ALWAYS END UP SCREWING EACH OTHER OVER.

2. You brag about your soon-to-be sex life, without knowing CRAP about it. You don't know about the consequences or guilt or ANYTHING THAT FOLLOWS SEXUAL ACTIVITY. I do. I gave up my virginity. I felt like absolute crap afterwards, because I realized it meant very little without someone I actually knew I would be with forever. Don't give me any crap about you and Mako knowing you'll be together forever, because you don't. GUILT WILL FOLLOW AFTER SEX. You have no clue. Not to mention possible pregnancy and STDs. Want me to continue? I could go on ALL DAY.

3. Don't talk about how you have it bad. You don't. In fact, you have it moderately easy, compared to most people on this planet. Quit jabroniing about your life, because you don't have any reason too really be that way, at the moment.

Cut the crap. Frankly, I've had enough of your idiotic bull-s***.

[/quote']

B-b-b-b-but they love each other! And her family would be moderately disappointed if they found out! YOU DUN NO NETHING!!!!

In reality, you have just won all of YCM.

Kitty' date=' nobody would be some way to you if you weren't making one of the most idiotic decisions of your life. You have NO clue what you're talking about. Allow me to put things into perspective.

[/quote']

If I may add on.

The only reason her life is supposedly "awful" is because her parents hate the fact that she's dating her cousin. I dont recall a time when she's said her life's awful other then not being allowed to be with Mako Tsunami.

For all we know, she could have things given to her on a silver platter.

[/quote']

If I may add on.

The only reason her life is supposedly "awful" is because her parents hate the fact that she's dating her cousin. I dont recall a time when she's said her life's awful other then not being allowed to be with Mako Tsunami.

Exactly why I stated the 3rd point.

[/quote']

If I may add on.

Exactly why I stated the 3rd point.

Then I guess you could say I elaborated!!! :D

Haris I wish i got what i want. And I know what you guys are saying, but it's my decision. There was one time our parents found out last year, His mom was gonna move him to another school, and mine was ready to beat my azz. And what would you have done while in that relationship? You'd break it off right, listen to your parents right? You and that person would drift apart right? Well Mako and I didn't we grew closer, we were in pain, but we hung on, i do admitt that i almost called it quits, but he wouldn't have it. I can only say so much, but you guys just don't know, you may say you do and all, but you cannot describe how we feel for one another, you don't know our bond, nor what we are on the inside, since we both hide our emotions. So don't judge me.

Haris I wish i got what i want. And I know what you guys are saying' date=' but it's my decision. There was one time our parents found out last year, His mom was gonna move him to another school, and mine was ready to beat my azz. And what would you have done while in that relationship? You'd break it off right, listen to your parents right? You and that person would drift apart right? Well Mako and I didn't we grew closer, we were in pain, but we hung on, i do admitt that i almost called it quits, but he wouldn't have it. I can only say so much, but you guys just don't know, you may say you do and all, but you cannot describe how we feel for one another, you don't know our bond, nor what we are on the inside, since we both hide our emotions. So don't judge me.

[/quote']

Even so, that's no reason to sulk around and complain to us about how bad your life is. You've yet to give us any reason to believe that your life is awful. [/judgingyou]

Haris I wish i got what i want. And I know what you guys are saying' date=' but it's my decision. There was one time our parents found out last year, His mom was gonna move him to another school, and mine was ready to beat my azz. And what would you have done while in that relationship? [b']You'd break it off right, listen to your parents right? [/b]You and that person would drift apart right? Well Mako and I didn't we grew closer, we were in pain, but we hung on, i do admitt that i almost called it quits, but he wouldn't have it. I can only say so much, but you guys just don't know, you may say you do and all, but you cannot describe how we feel for one another, you don't know our bond, nor what we are on the inside, since we both hide our emotions. So don't judge me.

Yeah, exactly.

Parents are usually right about things like this.

My parents have proved me wrong so many times I just tend to listen/do everything they say.

But I'm curious, other than not being allowed to date Mako, how is your life hard?

Haris I wish i got what i want. And I know what you guys are saying' date=' but it's my decision. There was one time our parents found out last year, His mom was gonna move him to another school, and mine was ready to beat my azz. And what would you have done while in that relationship? You'd break it off right, listen to your parents right? You and that person would drift apart right? Well Mako and I didn't we grew closer, we were in pain, but we hung on, i do admitt that i almost called it quits, but he wouldn't have it. I can only say so much, but you guys just don't know, you may say you do and all, but you cannot describe how we feel for one another, you don't know our bond, nor what we are on the inside, since we both hide our emotions. So don't judge me.

[/quote']

Even so, that's no reason to sulk around and complain to us about how bad your life is. You've yet to give us any reason to believe that your life is awful. [/judgingyou]

Dad is a drunk who loves to cuss me out and work me like a dog then throw me away like I'm some useless thing

Mom is never satified with me nor anything i do.

They won't support me in my decision, with Mako, and my mom has threatened me to stay away from him because she won't let me hurt her nor Jamie(his daddy). As for the rest of the family, shun his parents because of their kinship(yes they're cousins as well), and they shun him, I can see and sense it, their atmosphere is tense, It pisses me off. My life is awwful because My mom talks about him and i can't even say anything, you know how nerve racking that is? Dam I'm forced to suffer through it, the calling him names and everything. Also i hate myself, for a few reasons.

[/quote']

Shut up. So you guys had a little bump in your relationship. So what? I could tell you stories, relationships or about any other thing about people I actually know who have a reason to complain. Quit jabroniing about simple sheet.

Second post - That's nothing. I could tell you about my dad and my uncle's life, but this is the relationship thread.

This isn't an all out flame attack on Kitty. Cut that out right now. Not accusing' date=' just before it turns into one.

[/quote']

it doesn't matter. I'm more than willing to pay the price for dating my cousin, i'll take the flaming. it doesn't bother me that much. -sigh- Besides kitty needs entertainment, i lol at their flaming attempts. ^^

So Princey have you gotten that girls name yet? I mean you're taking her to homecoming, and unless you're gonna call her Kayla#2 you'll need her name.

it doesn't matter. I'm more than willing to pay the price for dating my cousin' date=' The flaming. it doesn't bother me that much. Besides kitty needs entertainment, i lol at their flaming attempts. ^^

So Princey have you gotten that girls name [i']yet[/i]? I mean you're taking her to homecoming, and unless you're gonna call her Kayla#2 you'll need her name.

you guys are pretty rough on her, last time i checked this wasnt the bronze age where u parents made u date or marry who they wanted. if that would be that case i would probably be dating or marrying some freaking crazy pious hispanic chick and not with who im with now.

i say love who feel u love and fluck anyone who says otherwise.

This isn't an all out flame attack on Kitty. Cut that out right now. Not accusing' date=' just before it turns into one.

[/quote']

it doesn't matter. I'm more than willing to pay the price for dating my cousin, i'll take the flaming. it doesn't bother me that much. -sigh- Besides kitty needs entertainment, i lol at their flaming attempts. ^^

So Princey have you gotten that girls name yet? I mean you're taking her to homecoming, and unless you're gonna call her Kayla#2 you'll need her name.

You only lol because you're in denial. You lol because you refuse to accept the fact that we're right.

you guys are pretty rough on her' date=' last time i checked this wasnt the bronze age where u parents made u date or marry who they wanted. if that would be that case i would probably be dating or marrying some freaking crazy pious hispanic chick and not with who im with now.

i say love who feel u love and fluck anyone who says otherwise.

[/quote']

I'm with you

[/quote']

You only lol because you're in denial. You lol because you refuse to accept the fact that we're right.

I told Josh I'm telling you I'M NOT IN DENIAL!!!!!!!!!

So Princey have you gotten that girls name yet? I mean you're taking her to homecoming' date=' and unless you're gonna call her Kayla#2 you'll need her name.

[/quote']

Kayla#2? That was a tad low, but I deserved that.

Still dont know her name. But Im going to homecoming with her. Thats all that matters. xD

Archived