Official Relationships Thread

Huntar!

Bah... Called my Grandma. She isn't home' date=' so I can't go visit today.

Even with my sisters coming over. But dad should be at work, so Brit is safe and I'm happy for it.

[/quote']

=o Yay for your dad not being home

And tell Brit that soon I'll be adding something to my either Profile or Sig that she'll prolly like.

• Replies 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Update: OMG I just got a preview of mine and Mako's soon to be Sex Life. he breifly descibed it to me' date=' and I was like, well I got alittle 'crazy'. Today when by okay. I wore his ring all day, and I also wore his necklace. He had this grey jacket on that Made him look sooooooooo Handsome, I hardly could resist the urge to just make-out with him. It's good though, and i got to describe how we first felt and all to a friend of mine. And this summer I will become fully 'active' in that Sexual Experience. :) And I haven't gotten any lectures for having a engagement ring, I'm sooo happy.

[/quote']

*facepalm*

UPDATE: Last night, my cousin was hanging out with my ex, Kayla. He was drinking. He came over later that night and claimed that Kayla and her family said they wanted me to hang out and something about her not dating this one guy that I'm 97% sure shes dating (I've seen her kiss this mother funker). I was kinda weirded out by this. I want him to go over again and be sober just to see what the hell he was talking about. I still have a date on Saturday with Lea's friend, unless plans change. Friday is homecoming, and I'm going with that chick I dont know. Yay for me. Things are complicated in the life of a manwhore.

Update: OMG I just got a preview of mine and Mako's soon to be Sex Life. he breifly descibed it to me' date=' and I was like, well I got alittle 'crazy'. Today when by okay. I wore his ring all day, and I also wore his necklace. He had this grey jacket on that Made him look sooooooooo Handsome, I hardly could resist the urge to just make-out with him. It's good though, and i got to describe how we first felt and all to a friend of mine. And this summer I will become fully 'active' in that Sexual Experience. :) And I haven't gotten any lectures for having a engagement ring, I'm sooo happy.

[/quote']

*facepalm*

You're just jealous

UPDATE: Last night, my cousin was hanging out with my ex, Kayla. He was drinking. He came over later that night and claimed that Kayla and her family said they wanted me to hang out and something about her not dating this one guy that I'm 97% sure shes dating (I've seen her kiss this mother f***er). I was kinda weirded out by this. I want him to go over again and be sober just to see what the hell he was talking about. I still have a date on Saturday with Lea's friend, unless plans change. Friday is homecoming, and I'm going with that chick I dont know. Yay for me. Things are complicated in the life of a manwhore.

and I imagine, gosh you'll learn that not all girls are gonna kiss your azz the way you'd like.

[/quote']

*facepalm*

You're just jealous

UPDATE: Last night, my cousin was hanging out with my ex, Kayla. He was drinking. He came over later that night and claimed that Kayla and her family said they wanted me to hang out and something about her not dating this one guy that I'm 97% sure shes dating (I've seen her kiss this mother f***er). I was kinda weirded out by this. I want him to go over again and be sober just to see what the hell he was talking about. I still have a date on Saturday with Lea's friend, unless plans change. Friday is homecoming, and I'm going with that chick I dont know. Yay for me. Things are complicated in the life of a manwhore.

and I imagine, gosh you'll learn that not all girls are gonna kiss your azz the way you'd like.

Jealous of what? Two kids making a bad decision with the rest of their lives while in high school? Im TOTALLY jealous of this.

I know not all girls will. I've encountered this. But most will. :D

[/quote']

*facepalm*

You're just jealous

Jealous of what? Two kids making a bad decision with the rest of their lives while in high school? Im TOTALLY jealous of this.

No. I'm not making a mistake.

Hmm. I hardy believe that, you're either really cute, or they are stupid sluts. =/ But meh I don't care.

[/quote']

*facepalm*

You're just jealous

Hmm. I hardy believe that, you're either really cute, or they are stupid sluts. =/ But meh I don't care.

@bold: Yes, you really are, my dear.

And to the rest of that, both. xD

[/quote']

*facepalm*

You're just jealous

You're getting engaged at the age of 15 to a guy who you've been dating for less than a year. Please explain what part of this isn't a mistake.

[/quote']

*facepalm*

You're just jealous

@bold: Yes, you really are, my dear.

And to the rest of that, both. xD

... I don't think I am. =/

And that's just sad... very sad Hunter

@Soror: Because she's "in love". =3

The whole situation makes me facepalm. I'd rather not get into it' date=' for I do not wish to receive any more warnings. >.>

[/quote']

This just displays their lack of proper judgment and shows that they're not really ready for any of this.

My guess is that they'll last less than a year more.

@Soror: Because she's "in love". =3

The whole situation makes me facepalm. I'd rather not get into it' date=' for I do not wish to receive any more warnings. >.>

[/quote']

This just displays their lack of proper judgment and shows that they're not really ready for any of this.

My guess is that they'll last less than a year more.

You don't know us. But I won't say anything to you since I am under strict orders to not pay attention to anything any of you say.

It's not like anything you guys say means anything anyhow. You people don't know me nor care' date=' and you guys sure as heck don't know him.

[/quote']

You're teenagers who believe they're misunderstood and are so deeply in love that they need to get engaged and promise to spend the rest of their lives together for this reason.

Mako/Kevin is a 17 year old football player who weighs over 200 pounds and is a relatively big guy from what you've told me. He apparently has a bad temper and you fear for your life when he gets angry with you. He recently purchased you an engagement ring and wants to marry you when you turn 18.

Kitty, you are a 15 year old girl who doesn't really have any good friends because the ones you do have talk about you behind your back. You are way to overprotective of your boyfriend and would probably kill yourself without him. You're now flaunting your engagement ring and attempting to brag about your future sex life with him.

I think I just figured you guys out. ;D

It's not like anything you guys say means anything anyhow. You people don't know me nor care' date=' and you guys sure as heck don't know him.

[/quote']

You're teenagers who believe they're misunderstood and are so deeply in love that they need to get engaged and promise to spend the rest of their lives together for this reason.

Mako/Kevin is a 17 year old football player who weighs over 200 pounds and is a relatively big guy from what you've told me. He apparently has a bad temper and you fear for your life when he gets angry with you. He recently purchased you an engagement ring and wants to marry you when you turn 18.

Kitty, you are a 15 year old girl who doesn't really have any good friends because the ones you do have talk about you behind your back. You are way to overprotective of your boyfriend and would probably kill yourself without him. You're now flaunting your engagement ring and attempting to brag about your future sex life with him.

Oh what I/we have allowed you to know Hun.

I am not an idiot. And i said over 200 I don't really know. I'm not scared of Him, but rather of his actions. and the rest is correct, you forgot he's sexy and amazing.

and as for myself, you don't know anything at all. I am overprotective true. But you fing don't know my friends one bit.

[/quote']

You have just won this thread.

You forgot the part where they make terrible decisions though.

Also, I want to see a picture of this said "scary Mako."

I want to see a picture of this said "scary Mako."

I've seen a picture of him' date=' but I'm not going to post it. If kitty wants to, she can.

[/quote']

I'm not, He's not that scary, well when he's hornieh he is, but aside from that he's adorable.

Convo with Kitty

Kitty Princess says (10:57 AM):

hmm good to hear

Josh [icy] says (10:58 AM):

Huh?

Kitty Princess says (10:58 AM):

that you're ok

Josh [icy] says (10:58 AM):

it's lecture time

Josh [icy] says (10:59 AM):

Even people who are married get pre-wedding jitters etc

Kitty Princess says (11:02 AM):

No it's not lecture time -.-

Josh [icy] says (11:03 AM):

Then I'll just ask you

What the funk are you thinking? Even the most sured couples always have doubts. If you don't, it's called being dellusional.

Kitty Princess says (11:04 AM):

I'm thinking of happiness

Josh [icy] says (11:04 AM):

Aren't we all

But, we also aren't in denial.

Kitty Princess says (11:05 AM):

I'm not in denial

Josh [icy] says (11:05 AM):

Then why aren't you doubting it?

Kitty Princess says (11:06 AM):

Doubting what?

Josh [icy] says (11:06 AM):

The whole idea of marriage etc

Kitty Princess says (11:08 AM):

You're asking me why I'm not doubting marriage?

Josh [icy] says (11:08 AM):

Yeah

Kitty Princess says (11:09 AM):

because I trust Kevin, I love him, he loves me, this is a decision that we both made. It took me longer than him, but i finally gave in

Josh [icy] says (11:10 AM):

But every self-respecting person who isn't so disgusted by themselves that they don't think they'll get with another person... DOUBTS

Kitty Princess says (11:10 AM):

I don't soubt

*doubt

Josh [icy] says (11:11 AM):

Bull

Kitty Princess says (11:11 AM):

i don't, not him.

Kitty Princess says (11:12 AM):

Kevin's told me to listen to my heart and not to you, Hunter or the others'

He doesn't like it when you guys say all this stuff

Josh [icy] says (11:13 AM):

Im not saying it's wrong

Nor is Hunter

What I'm telling you is that it's wrong to not doubt

Josh [icy] says (11:14 AM):

But no... Your constant denial, and lack of an open-mind is causing us to get hostile with you since we care so much.

Josh [icy] says (11:15 AM):

And if Mako cared even an ounce about who YOU ARE, he wouldn't ask you to blatantly ignore anything. He wouldn't ask for you to be controlled by him. If he loved you, he'd let you think for yourself and help you do so.

Kitty Princess says (11:16 AM):

... you don't know

Josh [icy] says (11:16 AM):

Like funking hell I don't. Like funking hell WE don't.

Josh [icy] says (11:17 AM):

I don't care what insecurities you have hiding under that little facade of yours. WHat I care about is your lack of acceptance to what is right in front of you.

Josh [icy] says (11:18 AM):

How does that song go?

"Open your eyes to love"

But it doesn't mean to close them once you find it!

Archived