Official Relationships Thread

Huntar!

@raiN: So you're happy about being her second choice?

Just so it'll put your non-reading/interpreting ass to rest' date=' yes, I am perfectly fine with it right now.

[/quote']

Oh, I read it. I'm just poking fun at you because you're not at all affected by the girl you like choosing you second after this other guy.

Doesn't change the fact I stick to one girl. ;P What are you going to do when you get into a serious relationship that could turn into marriage?

Hunter - I love joo

Girl - I love joo too.

Hunter - I wouldn't evar leave joo babeh.

Girl - Good.

Hunter sees new hot girl.

Hunter - Bye.

Hunter dates new girl for a week, gets dumped, old girl won't take him back, Hunter fails at the game of life.

• Replies 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just so it'll put your non-reading/interpreting ass to rest' date=' yes, I am perfectly fine with it right now.

[/quote']

Oh, I read it. I'm just poking fun at you because you're not at all affected by the girl you like choosing you second after this other guy.

Doesn't change the fact I stick to one girl. ;P What are you going to do when you get into a serious relationship that could turn into marriage?

Hunter - I love joo

Girl - I love joo too.

Girl - Good.

Hunter - Bye.

Hunter dates new girl for a week, gets dumped, old girl won't take him back, Hunter fails at the game of life.

*Gets a free get outta jail card.*

Hmmmm' date=' I know what it can be like to have to hide things from your family. Even if you don't agree with everything your family believes, Icy, how do you get along with them generally? Friendly relationship or only know each other because you have to?

[/quote']

With my Tabag side of the family. We get along with them because we can and want to. It's a pure desire, we are family therefore we are.

With the Judd side, we get along with them because they feel it's a sense of duty rather than an emotion. And I try to change that... The last time I did, my grandma on that side disowned me.

wow. that actually has a very important point and lesson to it. i just hope that he doesn;t whip out his banhammer in retaliation to that, although that would kind of make him corrupt in a way so.........

-suddenly realizes that what he said could get him hit with said banhammer as well- uh-oh. XD

fine then. i guess i gave bad advice with that then. how about this instead. verify as to whether the gun is real or not the next chance that you get. if it is real, then copy down jordans license plate number and take it to the cops telling them who owns that car and what you found. they'll go and investigate, finding the gun in the process. jordan get's arrested for illegal possesion of a firearm and you don't have to do anything that's really illegal. i do admit that whatever it is you may do, there is still some risk involved. so beyond this, i guess there's really nothing else left to do but whatt you feel you must. i gave you my take on things. where you go from here is your choice, and your choice alone.

and your grandma did that? wth is wrong with the judds anyway? do they like disowning people? ><

[/quote']

Hunter - I love joo

Girl - I love joo too.

Girl - Good.

Hunter - Bye.

st00p1d, get outta jail free cardz r frum monopoly, not life!

also, +1 for raiN.

[/quote']

Hunter - I love joo

Girl - I love joo too.

Girl - Good.

Hunter - Bye.

st00p1d, get outta jail free cardz r frum monopoly, not life!

also, +1 for raiN.

Then I pay his bail.

guys, that's kind of getting off topic. this is supposed to be a thread that helps people out with their relationship problems, so please don't just be posting anything in response. i say this not because i am trying to, or like, telling people what to do. i am saying this because i do not want to see people get in trouble for that sort of thing.

anyway, about the whole judd, step dad, step dad having issues thing. just try to steer clear of the step dad and hope that he doesn't go crazy. if he does go crazy, then try to keep a cool head. if he really goes crazy, get away from him and call the police if need be. i just hope that things don't go to crap due to that visit and everything. good luck nightmare. hopefully things go all right for you.

guys' date=' that's kind of getting off topic. this is supposed to be a thread that helps people out with their relationship problems, so please don't just be posting anything in response. i say this not because i am trying to, or like, telling people what to do. i am saying this because i do not want to see people get in trouble for that sort of thing.

anyway, about the whole judd, step dad, step dad having issues thing. just try to steer clear of the step dad and hope that he doesn't go crazy. if he does go crazy, then try to keep a cool head. if he really goes crazy, get away from him and call the police if need be. i just hope that things don't go to crap due to that visit and everything. good luck nightmare. hopefully things go all right for you.

[/quote']

Hey. You're only allowed to mini-mod if you're a mod from a different section.

No, because the chicks womb can't handle all that when they are that small.

Why don't you ever say what you mean then?

I gave up on those kind of relationships because I always lose.

^They'll be banned. Let's just wait it out.

what do you mean

You said you don't like them, now you say you do. Are you schizophrenic?

No' date=' because the chicks womb can't handle all that when they are that small.[hr']

Why don't you ever say what you mean then?

I gave up on those kind of relationships because I always lose.

^They'll be banned. Let's just wait it out.

what do you mean

You said you don't like them' date=' now you say you do. Are you schizophrenic?

[/quote']

im not schizophrenic but i do have a.d.h.d. but i dont think that had annything to do with what i said

but arnt we way off topic here

Now... Enough with the talk on that and focus on the relationships' date=' rather than how they got there (like the online relationship bashing); or I'll toss out warnings. Lets be civilized.

[/quote']

It doesn't work. :/

This girl' date=' Claire, asked me out but I already have a gf but claire and me have been friends since 2nd grade and i wanna know what i should do.

[/quote']

Dont do it.

Sisters coming over tomorrow.

I promised to go over tomorrow' date=' for Brit since I left early and she asked.

If I go they find out.

Sisters side of the family is hardcore old school, "follow our way or we'll disown you".

So if I go, I get disowned by the Judd side. And won't be able to visit.

If I don't go... It's gonna suck badly, and I'll freak out since I broke a promise.

[b']Also, Daniel... Shut the flipping patties up and don't troll like that. Open it up in MS Word and change if it bothers you so much. They do have a "Replace All" function. If you're too lazy, stop wasting everyones time and keep your mouth shut.[/b]

bold = Amazing

Josh, you have to try or you'll find out.

Hunter - I love joo

Girl - I love joo too.

Girl - Good.

Hunter - Bye.

Hunter dates new girl for a week' date=' gets dumped, old girl won't take him back, Hunter fails at the game of life.

[/quote']

No. Its more like this:

Hunter - I love you

Girl - I love you too

Hunter - You'll be mine forever

*gets laid*

Girl - Lets get married

Hunter - This isn't working out.

*runs away*

Hunter - I love you babe#2

Girl - OMG I <3 u 2

Hunter - Lets get married for real

*gets shot by first girl's father and dies*

Thats my future. Dx

With the Judd side' date=' we get along with them because they feel it's a sense of duty rather than an emotion. And I try to change that... The last time I did, my grandma on that side disowned me.

[/quote']

Ouch. I felt that inside.

Hey. You're only allowed to mini-mod if you're a mod from a different section.

Its not mini-modding if you're an actual mod. -.-"

Update: OMG I just got a preview of mine and Mako's soon to be Sex Life. he breifly descibed it to me, and I was like, well I got alittle 'crazy'. Today when by okay. I wore his ring all day, and I also wore his necklace. He had this grey jacket on that Made him look sooooooooo Handsome, I hardly could resist the urge to just make-out with him. It's good though, and i got to describe how we first felt and all to a friend of mine. And this summer I will become fully 'active' in that Sexual Experience. :) And I haven't gotten any lectures for having a engagement ring, I'm sooo happy.

Archived