Official Relationships Thread

Huntar!

• Replies 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@Nightmare: ITT: Webcams, Mics and Cellphones don't exist.

You my friend possess unparalleled brilliance surpassing even Aristotle and Newton themselves.

Now... Enough with the talk on that and focus on the relationships, rather than how they got there (like the online relationship bashing); or I'll toss out warnings. Lets be civilized.

what did I say about pictures? :/ Next time its a warn' date=' dude.

me and Nishi never met in real life but we like eachother. :D

Get a relationship with a real person in your area.

They were part of the discussion. Thus, valid. Its not like I posted a picture of a trex for the pic part >.>

@Icy: I srsly doubt they do it though. >.>

@raiN: So you're happy about being her second choice?

Just so it'll put your non-reading/interpreting ass to rest' date=' yes, I am perfectly fine with it right now.

[/quote']

Oh, I read it. I'm just poking fun at you because you're not at all affected by the girl you like choosing you second after this other guy.

i can understand what that's like, since i am currently in a similar situation. it kind of sucks, since i want to be more then 'just friends', but i also made the decision long ago that i would respect the relationship boundaries and whatever else of when someone i am interested in is currently going out with someone else. it still kind of sucks though. ~_~

well i only knew them on line so yea.

There's your problem. Internet dating always fails. Miserably.

This. It's true. Unless you're like 40' date=' in which case it's possible for it to work out.

[/quote']

The problem is those people try to use myspace and face book .>.>

@Naishi: Wtf?

all valid points. personally, i prefer to meet someone irl first, and then talk to them online afterwards if only as a means to keep in touch.

yea but i realy fell for them it hurt and whats worst he asked for me to stay friends with them and i did and suffered thru more untill one day they were being nasty when i was with my new partner and i told them to stop and then the next day he said he wanted nothing to doannything to do with me.

me and Nishi never met in real life but we like eachother. :D

ikari, he is the one who was at fault. if he was seeing someone, he should have told you from the get go instead of leading you on like that and breaking your heart.

and yeah, i know that you and niashi get along. :mrgreen: it tends to lead to drama sometimes though. O_O XD

no prob ikari. and nightmare, if your already going out with someone, you shouldn't just abruptly leave her like that even if claisre and you have been friends for that long. even so, you should try to be as gentle as possible when telling here that.

......but that's just my take on it. anyone else have anything to add?

no prob ikari. and nightmare' date=' if your already going out with someone, you shouldn't just abruptly leave her like that even if claisre and you have been friends for that long. even so, you should try to be as gentle as possible when telling here that.

......but that's just my take on it. anyone else have anything to add?

[/quote']

But claire is kinda a jerk. And will take almost anything i say hard. And if i say no she will blame that its because Brooke looks better than her and try to get jordan to kick my arse.

perhaps you should tell her something about being faithful? perhaps if you tell her that if the situation were reversed, and this other girl was asking you out while you would be going out with claire...trying putting it in that perspective for her. if you do, then i'm sure she'll understand. however, if she doesn't, then she might be a somewhat hopeless case, or at the least a selfish friend. but again, that's just my take on the situation.

perhaps you should tell her something about being faithful? perhaps if you tell her that if the situation were reversed' date=' and this other girl was asking you out while you would be going out with claire...trying putting it in that perspective for her. if you do, then i'm sure she'll understand. however, if she doesn't, then she might be a somewhat hopeless case, or at the least a selfish friend. but again, that's just my take on the situation.

[/quote']

Claire asked me out and Brooke is my current gf >.>

I would do that if it was not for Jordan.

so what, basically you would cave because your afraid of jordan? i'm sorry, i don't mean to offend or anything, but doing that would be completely wrong. just tell claire how you feel, put it in the perspective of, if it was brooke asking when you were going out with claire, and don't worry about jordan. if your really that afraid of him, tell some friends and ask them to help you with that bit of it, because using someone else a scare tactic is actually kind of a bullying tactic imho. <.< >.> e.e

so what' date=' basically you would cave because your afraid of jordan? i'm sorry, i don't mean to offend or anything, but doing that would be completely wrong. just tell claire how you feel, put it in the perspective of, if it was brooke asking when you were going out with claire, and don't worry about jordan. if your really that afraid of him, tell some friends and ask them to help you with that bit of it, because using someone else a scare tactic is actually kind of a bullying tactic imho. <.< >.> e.e

[/quote']

Brooke is my gf!

Claire asked me out. -_-

The reason I am afraid of Jordan is not because he is bigger than me, cuz i can kick his ass. Its the fact that he has a 38. in his car. wither its real or not I don't care.

All I know is he is an packin emo.

[spoiler=Convo about a Problem for Tomorrow]

Gui" - haha...do u feel like u wanna punch me in the face? says (5:14 PM):

u facing a problem?

Josh [icy] says (5:15 PM):

Yeah

Brit asked me to visit tomorrow, cuz I left early today to come home.

But, that's not the bad part... (I like it)

BOTH my sisters are coming tomorrow

Josh [icy] says (5:16 PM):

And if I go visit, that means that they'll find out.

Gui" - haha...do u feel like u wanna punch me in the face? says (5:16 PM):

find out what

Josh [icy] says (5:16 PM):

That me and Brit (adopted cousin) are Boyfriend+Girlfriend

Gui" - haha...do u feel like u wanna punch me in the face? says (5:16 PM):

Josh [icy] says (5:17 PM):

Dont worry

Gui" - haha...do u feel like u wanna punch me in the face? says (5:17 PM):

Josh [icy] says (5:17 PM):

She isn't blood by ANY means

My grandma just knows their parents, and adopted them to save her and her siblings from a drug filled lifestyle.

Gui" - haha...do u feel like u wanna punch me in the face? says (5:17 PM):

what would happened if ur sisters find out

Josh [icy] says (5:18 PM):

I'm afraid my mom and them wouldn't take it well

And I couldn't go over anymore

Gui" - haha...do u feel like u wanna punch me in the face? says (5:18 PM):

well... she will have to take it anyway as you and your cousin are together already

Gui" - haha...do u feel like u wanna punch me in the face? says (5:19 PM):

it is soon or later...

no difference...

Josh [icy] says (5:19 PM):

Better later

Considering the problems with my dad being pedo for her >_>

Gui" - haha...do u feel like u wanna punch me in the face? says (5:19 PM):

omg...

Josh [icy] says (5:19 PM):

No sheet

Gui" - haha...do u feel like u wanna punch me in the face? says (5:20 PM):

now that's a problem..

maybe tell ur sister not to tell them yet or something

i mean ur sisters will understand?

Josh [icy] says (5:20 PM):

Not that side of the family

They're old school, everyone knows everything and hates anyone who doesn't agree with how they believe things.

Gui" - haha...do u feel like u wanna punch me in the face? says (5:21 PM):

OH GOD

TRADITION SUCK

i hate the conservative beliefs

Help...?

What was the problem?

Cuz i am to lazy to read.

Sisters coming over tomorrow.

I promised to go over tomorrow, for Brit since I left early and she asked.

If I go they find out.

Sisters side of the family is hardcore old school, "follow our way or we'll disown you".

So if I go, I get disowned by the Judd side. And won't be able to visit.

If I don't go... It's gonna suck badly, and I'll freak out since I broke a promise.

Also, Daniel... Shut the flipping patties up and don't troll like that. Open it up in MS Word and change if it bothers you so much. They do have a "Replace All" function. If you're too lazy, stop wasting everyones time and keep your mouth shut.

EDIT: You might wanna read it though. The Tl;dr version isn't as descriptive as it should be.

ooh...sheet. that is quite the heaping trouble of pile, especially where the father is concerned. O_O

and also...

perhaps you should tell her something about being faithful? perhaps if you tell her that if the situation were reversed' date=' and this other girl was asking you out while you would be going out with claire...trying putting it in that perspective for her. if you do, then i'm sure she'll understand. however, if she doesn't, then she might be a somewhat hopeless case, or at the least a selfish friend. but again, that's just my take on the situation.

[/quote']

Claire asked me out and Brooke is my current gf >.>

I would do that if it was not for Jordan.

i see. and i got the fact that you were going out with brooke and that it was claire who asked you out.

and a .38 magnum huh? that's some pretty serious sheet. perhaps you should tell someone about the magnum? not like that would work but........look. i don't want you getting yourself hurt, but i don't want you to end up forsaking you morlas and such due to fear. you should just tell claire how you feel, and that if you were going out with her and it was brooke asking you out instead, that you would be making the same decision. and also, be sure to let her know about the whol magnum thing if she alreeady doesn't. if she already does know and was perhaps thinking to use that against you as a scare tactic, tell your parents about it or something. i personally wouldn't want to get anyone in trouble in such, but if that magnum happens to be real, i would definitely report that. especially if he doesn't have a permit, or is to young to be wielding a magnum with or without a permit in any case. that's what i would do.

edit: oh. you were referring to the sisters? just steer clear of the dangerous waters conversation wise.

What was the problem?

I promised to go over tomorrow' date=' for Brit since I left early and she asked.

If I go they find out.

Sisters side of the family is hardcore old school, "follow our way or we'll disown you".

If I don't go... It's gonna suck badly, and I'll freak out since I broke a promise.

Also, Daniel... Shut the flipping patties up and don't troll like that. Open it up in MS Word and change if it bothers you so much. They do have a "Replace All" function. If you're too lazy, stop wasting everyones time and keep your mouth shut.

[/quote']

Just don't talk about you two and don't act affectionate -_-

@Zero: He is 17.

And I live with my grandparents. And if I call the cops and something goes wrong, i could get funked.

What was the problem?

I promised to go over tomorrow' date=' for Brit since I left early and she asked.

If I go they find out.

[/quote']

And if my dad goes nuts, and decides to tell them?

Also, considering the sole reason I would be going is FOR her... yea...

What was the problem?

If I go they find out.

EDIT: You might wanna read it though. The Tl;dr version isn't as descriptive as it should be.

[/quote']

I like how you get all up in my face when Nightmare says the exact same thing as me. lol.

Change it for me, if you care so much.

What was the problem?

If I go they find out.

[/quote']

And if my dad goes nuts, and decides to tell them?

Also, considering the sole reason I would be going is FOR her... yea...

ur dad has srs issues.

yeah. i mean seriously, a pedo? the very moment he tries something, report him to the authorities. don't be scared and feeling all powerless about the situation if it comes to that, just do it and steer clear from him as much as possible.

and if jordan is 17, he is definitely to young to own a gun, since you have to be at least 18 to own one, not to mention that you have to have a permit for owning one in any case. if it really bothers you that much, grab the gun the hext time you have the chance to get away with it, verify taht it is real, and if it is, take it straight to the police, tell them where you got it, tell them who had it, and do what you need to do. no past relationship is worth risking your life unless it has already become something more in the present. since it hasn't it's not worth the risk.

yeah. i mean seriously' date=' a pedo? the very moment he tries something, report him to the authorities. don't be scared and feeling all powerless about the situation if it comes to that, just do it and steer clear from him as much as possible.

and if jordan is 17, he is definitely to young to own a gun, since you have to be at least 18 to own one, not to mention that you have to have a permit for owning one in any case. if it really bothers you that much, grab the gun the hext time you have the chance to get away with it, verify taht it is real, and if it is, take it straight to the police, tell them where you got it, tell them who had it, and do what you need to do. no past relationship is worth risking your life unless it has already become something more in the present. since it hasn't it's not worth the risk.

[/quote']

Tell them i stole a illegal gun from someone. Thats great advice -_-

Archived