Official Relationships Thread

Huntar!

Harhar, I can't call Mako, His mom moniters his calls and contacts on his cell phone.

dang His mom is worse than a jail house -.-;

And I would but i need blood, i need to hear screams, and feel pain, and fear, >=/ I need death to make me happy. I need to suffer. But if i hurt myself I'll get yelled at.

• Replies 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Harhar' date=' I can't call Mako, His mom moniters his calls and contacts on his cell phone.

And I would but [b']i need blood, i need to hear screams, and feel pain, and fear, >=/ I need death to make me happy. I need to suffer.[/b] But if i hurt myself I'll get yelled out.

GET SOMEONES ----- AND STICK IT IN YOUR --------!

I guarantee blood, pain and screaming.

Please refrain from using inappropriate language.

-Your friendly moderator.

SOT: kitty! dont hurt your self youl make me sad T_T

OT: im with my nishi-kun and im happy.

Ok I won't =o

Harhar' date=' I can't call Mako, His mom moniters his calls and contacts on his cell phone.

And I would but [b']i need blood, i need to hear screams, and feel pain, and fear, >=/ I need death to make me happy. I need to suffer.[/b] But if i hurt myself I'll get yelled out.

GET SOMEONES PENIS AND STICK IT IN YOUR BUTTHOLE!

>.< lol no. I'll only except 1 persons shaft and that Mako's, anyone else will get biten. >.>

Ok I won't =o

>.< lol no. I'll only except 1 persons shaft and that Mako's, anyone else will get biten. >.>

Ever seen the movie "Teeth" ?

Ok I won't =o

Ever seen the movie "Teeth" ?

no. I just love to bite things. =D

and If he makes "it" move while... it's my nature. but i have promised not to bite hard.

You should see it. Would explain what you "are".

a crazied sex adictive lunatic, who would so much as kill someone i don't like as soon as i see them. nah. Not me at all. I only bite the person i love, Mako, and that's it. =/ Seriously I'm not crazy yet, but if people would quite being nosey (@ the teachers) then everything would be just FINE!!!!!

a crazied sex adictive lunatic' date=' who would so much as kill someone i don't like as soon as i see them. nah. Not me at all. I only bite the person i love, Mako, and that's it. =/ Seriously I'm not crazy yet, but if people would quite being nosey (@ the teachers) then everything would be just FINE!!!!!

[/quote']

How can you be addicted to sex if you've never had it? Is it even possible to be addicted to something you've never had/experienced?

a crazied sex adictive lunatic' date=' who would so much as kill someone i don't like as soon as i see them. nah. Not me at all. I only bite the person i love, Mako, and that's it. =/ Seriously I'm not crazy yet, but if people would quite being nosey (@ the teachers) then everything would be just FINE!!!!!

[/quote']

How can you be addicted to sex if you've never had it? Is it even possible to be addicted to something you've never had/experienced?

Oral Sex, the touchy but not full extent. Addicted to it. And now I'm gonna be clinicaly insane because some jabroni azz mother decides thet she's gonna stick her nosey fat azz into something that she should Fing already know, because her and her husband are Fing Cousins themselves, so they should understand and STFU about it. I know what it is, they think their Son is too good enough for me that's it. It's not like i wanted to love him, it just happened. I never wanted to love him, i wanted to hate him, but i started loving him. I listened to me heart, and look where it got me. Sit here at my computer desk worrying my azz off and being depressed. Dam it!! I hate my life. T.T

Alex gave me our first hug today =3

[we are the type of couple to go slowly into things, so hug was a great deal ;D]

I'm just really happy because my best friend Leor really likes Alex too and became friends [none of my friends liked my ex]. We all hung out today. So it's fun cause before, I'd just hang with Patrick alone cause none of my friends seemed to like him, but now it's all of us with Alex =] Hurray~!

[/quote']

Oral Sex, the touchy but not full extent. Addicted to it. And now I'm gonna be clinicaly insane because some b**** azz mother decides thet she's gonna stick her nosey fat azz into something that she should Fing already know, because her and her husband are Fing Cousins themselves, so they should understand and STFU about it. I know what it is, they think their Son is too good enough for me that's it. It's not like i wanted to love him, it just happened. I never wanted to love him, i wanted to hate him, but i started loving him. I listened to me heart, and look where it got me. Sit here at my computer desk worrying my azz off and being depressed. Dam it!! I hate my life. T.T

I still doubt you're addicted to it. >.>

[/quote']

Oral Sex, the touchy but not full extent. Addicted to it. And now I'm gonna be clinicaly insane because some b**** azz mother decides thet she's gonna stick her nosey fat azz into something that she should Fing already know, because her and her husband are Fing Cousins themselves, so they should understand and STFU about it. I know what it is, they think their Son is too good enough for me that's it. It's not like i wanted to love him, it just happened. I never wanted to love him, i wanted to hate him, but i started loving him. I listened to me heart, and look where it got me. Sit here at my computer desk worrying my azz off and being depressed. Dam it!! I hate my life. T.T

Kitty i feal bad for you one of my friends is in the same situation almost the same creepy O_o?

Yeah Weird. But I hope it'll be somewhat okay by tomorrow I mean it's just frustrating if you're in my position right now. I'm stressed out, worried about Mako, worrying about if my parent'll find out, Regretting, Having pent up rage, and all. It's Just like a major BOOM in my face.

Archived