Official Relationships Thread

Huntar!

Quick update while I have privacy...

Spent the whole day with her/the family. But I nearly imploded from the lack of alone time we had...

I know what you mean. At my (soon to 2 years old) cousin's B-Day parties, I barely get to spend any time alone with Hannah. Before my cousin was born, Hannah's uncle had B-Day parties, and we had plenty of time alone then. Now, I barely have enough time alone with her to be able to tell her how much I like her. If I'm lucky, it'll be warm outside at my cousin's B-Day party, and they'll have a cook-out at the party. We always have plenty of time alone then.

• Replies 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

My situation is kinda weird lol.

I have never had a gf' date=' ever. I liked this beautiful girl in my school, never told her, and she changed schools last year. I now like 2 of my friends, but that whole tv cliché comes to mind of, "If I ask out my friend, will it ruin my friendship with her?" I need help lol

[/quote']

I'm in a similar situation.

My second-cousin-twice-removed and Hannah's uncle got married, and say that if Hannah and I were bf/gf, and we would ever break up, that would more than likely eliminate any link between my grandmother's side of the family, and the rest of my family, as her niece is my second-cousin-twice-removed. I need help too.

So I just got back from my vacation with my girlfriend. It went great. It was nice spending some time with her because we've both been pretty busy lately due to school work. ;\

Her dad also let us sleep in the same bed. Did not see that coming. o.o;

Lucky you. :D

Quick update while I have privacy...

Spent the whole day with her/the family. But I nearly imploded from the lack of alone time we had...

:/ You should've seen that coming a mile away.

@raiN: So you're happy about being her second choice?

@POLARIS: Nice list. Mine'll be better. :P

UPDATE: Apparently on Saturday when I went out with Lea, her friend, and this one dude Brandon, I was on a date with her friend and I didn't even know it. So next saturday Im to go out with her friend on an actual date, whether I like it or not. Her friend is ok, but thats it.

you idiot made me so upset

I am lol'ing so hard right now. Sorry if I don't post for the next few hours.

Same.

So when are you both going to get together to take that pic?

(KP and Mako)

dop u forgets cuz dey dont wanna pedobear to eat dem n dey tink dat we tel der parnts bout kp and mako so dey gots vald reeson to not pic

I literally ROFLed, dude! The first time on the Internet that it's actually happened! Oh, my God, that's awesome...

She's so young...

Give me a sec as I go fap to this >_> /*croaks*

Please' date=' whatever the hell you do, DON'T FAP TO THAT. You'll be scarred for life if you fap to... [i']that[/i].

sheet, too late

*Ignoring all da hataz*

She is too hot. OMG if I explained how she looked I'd so be banned...

And we went out for 2 years and we overcame it all. So I think she's my soulmate.

Oh' date=' bullshit, it doesn't exsist![hr']

20$ that 820 just wants to do it bare

Yeah' date=' like I'd bet against [i']that[/i]!

Yes' date=' lets ditch our friends for poon-tang.

[/quote']

Sounds like a plan xD

^Bastard. You asked for it.

Anyway' date=' wow kitty why dosen't he say anything?[/b']

Because they don't start until he leaves to go to lunch, seeing as he walks me to class. I guess I'll have to tell him to stop walking me. *sigh* =(

Just ask them to stop. If they don't just be passive-agressive. "Hey BOYFRIEND, what you're doing today, BOYFRIEND? Since I have a BOYFRIEND."

lolpassiveagressive! I love passive-agressiveness... it's like dealing with your problems like a normal person, but more alienating!

Then kill her. XD

And sleep with her again.

My thoughts exactly

My ex keeps trying to tell me she loves me and wants me back. >.> Little b****.

You fiend' date=' you.

[/quote']

lolwut?

He was trying to bond with you. D:

---

I have an idea! =D

Take the girl back, then go and sleep with her best-friend.

That's would be the mans way of dealing with her.

Thats the worst idea since the nuke.

The nuke was a fantastic idea, idk wtf you're talking about.

Godzilla begs to differ.

Noooooo, Tokyo never got nuked, you silly

Eeeeeeek

I got my ring today! <3

But a stupid teacher told him mom and she was like' date=' rawr. It's been a depressing day, but I got the ring at it was perfect until his mom showed up. Stupid Fing teachers >=/

[/quote']

Let us know when you have a day that ISN'T depressing. We're tired of hearing the same thing. ;\

STFU pisstica. Yeah, I said it. Now leave kitty alone.

Eeeeeeek

I got my ring today! <3

But a stupid teacher told him mom and she was like' date=' rawr. It's been a depressing day, but I got the ring at it was perfect until his mom showed up. Stupid Fing teachers >=/

[/quote']

Let us know when you have a day that ISN'T depressing. We're tired of hearing the same thing. ;\

STFU piss. Yeah, I said it. Now leave kitty alone.

lolwhiteknight.

Man, you really told him. I liked the part where you typed STFU in all caps, to really demonstrate your anger. I doubt he'll be back anytime soon.

Eeeeeeek

I got my ring today! <3

[/quote']

^^ thanks for sticking up for me, but pay no attention to Soror.

Seriously though, stupid old lady. =/ She was too nosey, she said we were holding hands and just like a shadow his fing mother shows up. I got scared. I started crying. But my friends cheered me up. I feel better. I hope everything'll be fine.

Eeeeeeek

I got my ring today! <3

[/quote']

Seriously though, stupid old lady. =/ She was too nosey, she said we were holding hands and just like a shadow his fing mother shows up. I got scared. I started crying. But my friends cheered me up. I feel better. I hope everything'll be fine.

Lol, that's what friends are for, right? I would've been really scared if I was in your position at the time. Also, all adults are nosy.

Eeeeeeek

I got my ring today! <3

[/quote']

lolwhiteknight.

Man, you really told him. I liked the part where you typed STFU in all caps, to really demonstrate your anger. I doubt he'll be back anytime soon.

He was so mean to me. D:

I'm never coming back to YCM.

Eeeeeeek

I got my ring today! <3

[/quote']

Lol, that's what friends are for, right? I would've been really scared if I was in your position at the time. Also, all adults are nosy.

I wouldn't have been scared. It's not their business, so tell them to back off and quit jabroniin' about it. Simple concept.

Soror - Don't leave me, babeh. D:

Eeeeeeek

I got my ring today! <3

[/quote']

I wouldn't have been scared. It's not their business, so tell them to back off and quit jabroniin' about it. Simple concept.

Soror - Don't leave me, babeh. D:

That always works. Sometimes.

Don't worry, babeh. I would never leave you. ;D

Eeeeeeek

I got my ring today! <3

[/quote']

lol I know all adults are nosey, you see two kids together, LEAVE THEM ALONE, and don't go telling those kids parents. Dam it!!!!! -.-; But we'll be back to normal soon, they'll forget and loosen their guard. We just have to be more careful. Oh I'm taking that picture of the ring now.

[spoiler=Engagement Ring(I have to say these aren't very good sorry -.-; I suck at pics.)]

m7e6oh.jpg

10ng5qs.jpg

Eeeeeeek

I got my ring today! <3

[/quote']

lol I know all adults are nosey, you see two kids together, LEAVE THEM ALONE, and don't go telling those kids parents. Dam it!!!!! -.-; But we'll be back to normal soon, they'll forget and loosen their guard. We just have to be more careful. Oh I'm taking that picture of the ring now.

[spoiler=Engagement Ring(I have to say these aren't very good sorry -.-; I suck at pics.)]

m7e6oh.jpg

10ng5qs.jpg

Don't take it off. It'll leave a green ring around your finger. >.>

Eeeeeeek

I got my ring today! <3

[/quote']

m7e6oh.jpg

10ng5qs.jpg

i have to take it off, my parents don't know yet, plus i don't want it to leave a red ring around my finger.

I need a place to vent this built up anger and fear. Any ideas? And no I'm not being Emo, I want to destroy now, not feel sorry for myself.

Eeeeeeek

I got my ring today! <3

[/quote']

m7e6oh.jpg

10ng5qs.jpg

i have to take it off, my parents don't know yet, plus i don't want it to leave a red ring around my finger.

I need a place to vent this built up anger and fear. Any ideas? And no I'm not being Emo, I want to destroy now, not feel sorry for myself.

CALL MAKO!

DESTROY BUTTHOLE!

Archived