Official Relationships Thread

Huntar!

I'd like to go back to one of Prince Hunter's previous posts:

Silver Lining is the prettiest girl on the internet.

By internet' date=' do you mean just YCM? Or the WHOLE internet?

[/quote']

On YCM, easily. The whole internet is quite vast. o.o

She is probably tied with that ~Kiss~ girl.

She had 6 double accounts, four of which were claming to be boys, just so you horny 12 year olds know.

• Replies 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

[/quote']

She had 6 double accounts, four of which were claming to be boys, just so you horny 12 year olds know.

That ~Kiss~ girl said her avatar was her, so I am basing my statement on that assumption.

[/quote']

I respect a decent troll.

This is why YCM needs timestamps D:

Silver Lining is a bit thin for my tastes. And I'm not terribly into scene girls.

[/quote']

I respect a decent troll.

This is why YCM needs timestamps D:

Silver Lining is a bit thin for my tastes. And I'm not terribly into scene girls.

She posted a picture of herself in a bathing suit. Slut, much?

OMG that reminds me of this slutty gurl at my school and her drug dealer sister... they slept around with everyone... and then they moved... and came back... and don't ask for a pic.. cuz even if you did take a pic of her the camera would break. =/

This is 100% relevant to the topic.

OMG that reminds me of this slutty gurl at my school and her drug dealer sister... they slept around with everyone... and then they moved... and came back... and don't ask for a pic.. cuz even if you did take a pic of her the camera would break. =/

yeah Never date a slut... you never know who's shes been F***ing

because shes the prettiest girl on YCM. Duh.

I think she's regreting putting up those pics.

Yep

You're revelance Is irrelevant

Silver Lining is only the "hottest girl on YCM" because she posted a picture of herself in a bathing suit.

Otherwise you wouldn't all be overreacting this much.

Maybe if she showed some more...

I mean, she was acting like a slut, even if it was unintentionally.

Silver Lining is only the "hottest girl on YCM" because she posted a picture of herself in a bathing suit.

uh-huh

(*waves*)

she pretty much got hounded but again...... she's prolly used to it.... don't you agree

she pretty much got hounded but again...... she's prolly used to it.... don't you agree

One could only wonder why...

she's a slut.. they like things like that... so i hear.... =/

Don't take what you hear from me as the truth. I said she LOOKED like a slut.

I am.

She posted a picture of herself in a bathing suit. Slut' date=' much?

[/quote']

Right now, I could warn you all for flaming and harassing, and spend the next 5 minuites doing so when none of you will learn a lesson, or I can tell you all to shut the hell up. If you want to talk about sluts, go to myspace. Not YCM.

And this is the RELATIONSHIPS thread, not the trash talk another member thread. And this is not an invitation to make one of those either. Can we act mature? Or do I have to ban some sense into you all?

I am.

She posted a picture of herself in a bathing suit. Slut' date=' much?

[/quote']

Right now' date=' I could warn you all for flaming and harassing, and spend the next 5 minuites doing so when none of you will learn a lesson, or I can tell you all to shut the hell up. If you want to talk about sluts, go to myspace. Not YCM.

And this is the RELATIONSHIPS thread, not the trash talk another member thread. And this is not an invitation to make one of those either. Can we act mature? Or do I have to ban some sense into you all?

[/quote']

I was planning on joining in that conversation, but seeing as how it's off topic and getting out of hand.... I'll go back to the real topic.

So yeah. Me and my girlfriend are going quite well. We've been together for 2 1/2 years. And... yeah... She's pretty much awesome.

Cool story' date=' bro. Thats a long relationship.

[/quote']

Yeah... It doesn't really hit me until I actually stop and think about it...

You're still in high school, right? What do you guys plan on doing for college?

Yes, we're seniors this year.

Well, I'm going to a community college for my basics, then I've yet to figure out where I'm going from there. She's going to the same community college as me for her basics, then transferring to a college that's about a 30-minute commute from the neighborhood we currently live in.

We're not going to colleges that are on opposite sides of the country, if that's what you're wondering...

[/quote']

Well, I'm going to a community college for my basics, then I've yet to figure out where I'm going from there. She's going to the same community college as me for her basics, then transferring to a college that's about a 30-minute commute from the neighborhood we currently live in.

We're not going to colleges that are on opposite sides of the country, if that's what you're wondering...

Well, I mean, even a couple hours drive is still a pretty big obstical. And you don't always end up going to the same college, ya know? My gf is a grade under me, so she's still in HS right now... >_>

Hopefully she comes to this college next year.

[/quote']

Well, I mean, even a couple hours drive is still a pretty big obstical. And you don't always end up going to the same college, ya know? My gf is a grade under me, so she's still in HS right now... >_>

Hopefully she comes to this college next year.

Well, there's only one community college in our area (that I know of). We're both going to it. And she's not going to a college that's several hours away. It's 30 minutes. And I don't plan on going to a college that's hours away either. There's 3 or 4 that I'm planning on looking into this year. They're all within 45 minutes of my house.

Hopefully your GF can make it. That would be epic for you.

Archived