Official Relationships Thread

Huntar!

• Replies 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

*orihime: it's weird cuz we're related that's it. If it wasn't for the blood we share, or if it wasn't for us understanding each other. We prolly would last. But since that not being the case we're free to love as we please, no secrets, no barriers, nothing.

*orihime: it's weird cuz we're related that's it. If it wasn't for the blood we share' date=' or if it wasn't for us understanding each other. We prolly would last. But since that not being the case we're free to love as we please, no secrets, no barriers, nothing.

[/quote']

I mean the weird ability that I have. Re-read my post. Isn't that weird? Also, nobody tells me where she is. It's a cool ability.

*orihime: it's weird cuz we're related that's it. If it wasn't for the blood we share' date=' or if it wasn't for us understanding each other. We prolly would last. But since that not being the case we're free to love as we please, no secrets, no barriers, nothing.

[/quote']

I mean the weird ability that I have. Re-read my post. Isn't that weird? Also, nobody tells me where she is. It's sortof like a sixth sense. It's a cool ability.

i read, it's weird but not usual.

I can tell when Mako's standing behind me. ^^ I'm incompasitated.

Btw i forgot to ask.

@ Mako: Can i bite you tomorrow? pwease? pretty pretty pwease?

[/quote']

I mean the weird ability that I have. Re-read my post. Isn't that weird? Also, nobody tells me where she is. It's sortof like a sixth sense. It's a cool ability.

Btw i forgot to ask.

With the bad grammar, I'm having a hard time understanding. Is it rare, or is it somewhat common?

[/quote']

Btw i forgot to ask.

With the bad grammar, I'm having a hard time understanding. Is it rare, or is it somewhat common?

Sorrieh I'm tired. -.-; It's common around my parts and i can't spell big words.

Update: funk Steph, I dont need that jabroni.

At first it was a great relationship, but then she started treating me like sheet and wouldn't even look at me. I didn't even do anything to her. Whatever, I dont need her.

EDIT: Lol, Kitty's a 15(?) year old that can't spell. xD

Update: f*** Steph' date=' I dont need that b****.

At first it was a great relationship, but then she started treating me like s*** and wouldn't even look at me. I didn't even do anything to her. Whatever, I dont need her.

[/quote']

You could ask wtf is up with her?

At first it was a great relationship, but then she started treating me like s*** and wouldn't even look at me. I didn't even do anything to her. Whatever, I dont need her.

[/quote']

I tried.

I think it was her time(s) of the month or something.

[/quote']

I tried.

I think it was her time(s) of the month or something.

Weird, shrug your shoulders and wait to see if she chills out... If you did do something wrong she's hoping you'll figure it out your self, you can bet on it.

[/quote']

Btw i forgot to ask.

Sorrieh I'm tired. -.-; It's common around my parts and i can't spell big words.

It's ok, I'm tired too. Oh, and I agree, #9 feels awesome, and the "aftershock" is the same too. When I think about her, my heart feels like someone has zapped it with electricity. #4 is awesome too.

^^ of course Orihime. Love shocks your heart' date=' and your lover touch is like cocane or something

and I've gotten High off of Mako's scent before. [b']I smelled it all day, it was awesome.[/b]

Lucky... -.-

Well, I guess I'll tell you guys her first name, but nothing more. Her name is Hannah.

Everytime I hear, say, read, or type her name, I long to be with her.

^^ of course Orihime. Love shocks your heart' date=' and your lover touch is like cocane or something

and I've gotten High off of Mako's scent before. I smelled it all day, it was awesome.

[/quote']

That's sounds creepy 0_o

And I'm talking to Alex right now~

We have a problem of what to talk about over the phone, but when in person, we could talk for years~

I like it like that, it's pretty funny =D

and I've gotten High off of Mako's scent before. I smelled it all day, it was awesome.

[/quote']

That's sounds creepy 0_o

And I'm talking to Alex right now~

We have a problem of what to talk about over the phone, but when in person, we could talk for years~

I like it like that, it's pretty funny =D

That's hilarious. :lol:

Awh, cute song!

Wow, I remember when I first started liking Alex... That song fits me too, kind of. I kept hiding from the truth, I told myself I'd just reject him and it was just like a rush. It came so quickly and I didn't know what to do about it.

It confused me, but... It ended up great in the end =]

Awh, I really wanna see him now ^^

*sigh* Touchie aren't we.

I was saying that she rethinks it. And she may want Rain more.

And now i see why you can't get a girl Hunter. =/ You're going about it in a jerkish way TBH

I can get girls. Just not the ones I want. >.<

I'm agreeing with Rain on this' date=' it doesn't matter what number you are when the girl or guy in my case asks you out, as long as you can have a good relationship, does it really matter? TBH again you guys have to much Pride, The oh, "I wanna be the first she loves or I don't want her to love me." It's jerkish, stupid, and is more than most likely gonna drive the girl off.

[/quote']

Pride is ONE thing a man can have without feeling bad about. He can have pride in the fact that he has pride. /egostreak

Maybe She'll make that decision' date=' and when he sees her again she'll want him as a b/f.

Geez cut the girl some slack.

[/quote']

I would NEVER be some girl's second choice. Im too important for that. If Im not number 1, I'm nothing at all.

How has that worked out so far, Hunter?

Because being the whipping boy is so much better.

I'd rather be someone who has a chance at a steady relationship than be the man-whore who switches from girl-to-girl every few days.

Totaly different things, don't get confused. Being Mr. Second sucks and you know it.

Ah, I was more referring to the way Hunter handles his relationships, but either way, I'm not Mr. Second. ;P I'd rather wait for a girl whom I know is worth waiting for.

1: Its worked out alright. :3

2: Being the second choice makes you feel like sheet, and you know it.

3: Manwhore is a compliment, my good sir.

4: You are totally in denial. You're Letter B, in this multiple choice test. The other guy is Letter A.

Maybe She'll make that decision' date=' and when he sees her again she'll want him as a b/f.

[/quote']

I would NEVER be some girl's second choice. Im too important for that. If Im not number 1, I'm nothing at all.

I'd rather be someone who has a chance at a steady relationship than be the man-whore who switches from girl-to-girl every few days.

lol, no you wouldn't.

I actually, I would. I'm fine with where I stand, and I find healthy relationships more fulfilling than:

Ask random girl out.

Make out/Hang all over random girl for a week or less.

Break up with random girl.

Repeat.

ITS A GOOD SYSTEM DX

2i72v7k.jpg

funk. I'm in love with Lea. >.<

Or almost' date=' I had most of them being of relation. Half were just creepy. o.o

13 - true

12 - no ims. :/

11 - true

10 - We're quite open tbh

9 - sometimes

8 - true

7 - so true

6 - it happened. D:

5 - Not all. But alot.

4 - smelling people is creepy. >.<

3 - True.

2 - True

1 - True. Dx

Update: f*** Steph, I dont need that b****.

EDIT: Lol, Kitty's a 15(?) year old that can't spell. xD

Its ok, my friend. *man-hug* I've been through this. It is not a good road to be on.

Now learn the arts of being a man-whore. :cool:

[/quote']

Totaly different things, don't get confused. Being Mr. Second sucks and you know it.

Ah, I was more referring to the way Hunter handles his relationships, but either way, I'm not Mr. Second. ;P I'd rather wait for a girl whom I know is worth waiting for.

2: Being the second choice makes you feel like s***, and you know it. Actually, the fact she still tells me she likes me and keeps reassuring me that we'll probably be together soon makes me feel very nice. Maybe it's just you, Hunter? ;P

4: You are totally in denial. You're Letter B, in this multiple choice test. The other guy is Letter A. Nope. I don't go into denial over relationships. I'm not the letter that you speak of, in which that letter is the second choice, I'm the letter that makes her rethink her answer and fill me in instead. I'm the letter who she keeps looking at, wondering if she has made the right decision to choose the other letter. If B happens to be that letter, then yes, I am B.

[/quote']

lol, no you wouldn't.

I actually, I would. I'm fine with where I stand, and I find healthy relationships more fulfilling than:

Ask random girl out.

Make out/Hang all over random girl for a week or less.

Break up with random girl.

Repeat.

ITS A GOOD SYSTEM DX If you want to contract STD's, then yes, a very good system indeed.

@Soror - Glad to see it went well, bro. =]

Archived