Official Relationships Thread

Huntar!

• Replies 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yeah' date=' kitty princess, we all support and care for you, I guess, but don't you think being too excited with him is just a set up to be hurt even more if anything bad happens? I mean, there's more then your boyfriend that is important.

The term love is so overly used by minors, it makes me sad.

[/quote']

Srsly? You're 12... are you saying you aren't a minor?

Yeah' date=' kitty princess, we all support and care for you, I guess, but don't you think being too excited with him is just a set up to be hurt even more if anything bad happens? I mean, there's more then your boyfriend that is important.

The term love is so overly used by minors, it makes me sad.

[/quote']

Srsly? You're 12... are you saying you aren't a minor?

Of course I'm a minor.

I never said I wasn't.

I was talking about the whole grouping of minors. Even I was brainwashed into saying "I love you" just for words to say before.

We learn though, we learn by our mistakes.

Actually when he gives me the ring it won't even be a year yet. October the 26 sill be a year. But still. He says his heart is mine. He says he loves me. I don't know. Should I tell him to wait?

-.- But that would hurt him. I don't wanna hurt him, He's so cute when he's smiling, I can't stand it when he's sad.

I know it seems that our relationship is so normal, but that's where you're wrong

Actually when he gives me the ring it won't even be a year yet. October the 26 sill be a year. But still. He says his heart is mine. He says he loves me. I don't know. Should I tell him to wait?

-.- But that would hurt him. I don't wanna hurt him' date=' He's so cute when he's smiling, I can't stand it when he's sad.

I know it seems that our relationship is so normal, but that's where you're wrong

[/quote']

Stop sounding like some Twilight fangirl.

I honestly consider the guy stupid for actually BUYING it.

-.- But that would hurt him. I don't wanna hurt him' date=' He's so cute when he's smiling, I can't stand it when he's sad.

[/quote']

It'd hurt him to accept your decisions?

If he really loved you he'd be happy over your decision and accept it.

If it hurts him, he's the one hurting himself.

Don't kid yourself.

But do what YOU think is right, not what we think.

[/quote']

That's what they all say. I'll probably say that one day, but it probably won't be true. Besides, if your parents ever see the ring, you're dead.

@Fenrir: His sister helped buy it for him, She knows and is ok with it.

@ Fire Haze: This is my decision, I love him and I kno he loves me. You guys can't tell over the internet how strongly we feel for one another, so please stop with the whole yeah we know how you feel, you don't. Tbh you don't. =/

@Orihime: I know but i plan on hiding it. ;) Don't worry I got it planned out.

And I found this and i think it's cute see:

2i72v7k.jpg

@Fenrir: His sister helped buy it for him' date=' She knows and is ok with it.

@ Fire Haze: This is my decision, I love him and I kno he loves me. You guys can't tell over the internet how strongly we feel for one another, so please stop with the whole yeah we know how you feel, you don't. Tbh you don't. =/

@Orihime: I know but i plan on hiding it. ;) Don't worry I got it planned out.

And I found this and i think it's cute see:

[img']http://i10.tinypic.com/2i72v7k.jpg[/img]

Uhh, that's strange. When I read that, I don't text her, call her, email her, or im her, but 1-11 were all true. I've never even been mad at her.

laugh at it xD

This.

Honestly' date=' I wouldn't be surprised if in a month, you two break up. >.>

[/quote']

He'd never let that happen. He gets rough when he needs to, and he gets firm with me when he needs to. But he does care for me guys, he doesn't wanna lose me.

You've tricked yourself into believing you love him. The truth is' date=' nobody else wants either of you:/

[/quote']

That's true. =( I can't disagree with you.

no' date='kitty, i was afraid of the same thing u wer...

*kiss*

i love u too

[/quote']

Afraid of heights, the dark, scary clowns, and aloneness?

lol our parents.

But you know one thing I'm glad about dearest?

it's that I have you forever, and I love you. And my heart will never stray because noone makes me feel beautiful except you. My dear, mi novio, my lover, my handsome prince.

And ok, but honestly your real name is so much cuter. I say Mako i imagine a fish fry =/ xD lol But Mako it is.

=/ I'm not buying it' date=' you're just deleting it so Princey or Icy won't warn you.

T.T :(

:cry:

Tis True nobody wants me.

[/quote']

Because everybody knows I enjoy being a massive douche... I am genuinely sorry. Now don't go on about it or I'll count it as milking my apology.

no' date='kitty, i was afraid of the same thing u wer...

*kiss*

i love u too

[/quote']

Afraid of heights, the dark, scary clowns, and aloneness?

lol our parents.

But you know one thing I'm glad about dearest?

it's that I have you forever, and I love you. And my heart will never stray because noone makes me feel beautiful except you. My dear, mi novio, my lover, my handsome prince.

Lol, you two really care for each other. I can tell.

Although, there's something weird. Whenever I'm near the girl I like, even when I can't see her, All I have to do is think "I wonder where she is right now?" and I suddenly picture the exact spot she's standing on. When I look at the spot that I thought of, she's always there. And no, I do not use a tracking device. That would be creepy.

Archived