Official Relationships Thread

Huntar!

• Replies 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I know. I'm trying to move on now.

Because if I dont' date=' I'm going to be lonely and miserable for a long time.

Update: The past few nights I've gone out with 2 different girls. My friends Erda and Lea. Erda used me as her boy toy lastnight. She held my hand, bit the s*** out my arm >.<, and was clinging to me. I was like "EWWWW" shes a whore. :/ And lea earlier tonight was susposed to be a double date. Me with Lea's friend and her with this one dude. [b']But this dude was a loser so all night lea and her friend were all over me so I was PIMPIN.[/b]

Oh god.

I feel bad for that other guy. What that must of done to his self esteem. But hey, if you've never met him before, it's all good.

Hunter Dude You've seen her. This is a problem.

That is a problem. Shes hot. >.<

Uh' date=' how about you wait it out. See what she wants you to do. If she breaks up with you, dont follow my path. Its a path of pain and suffering. D;<[hr']

Hunter you like dog ;)

:cool:

I know. I'm trying to move on now.

Because if I dont' date=' I'm going to be lonely and miserable for a long time.

Update: The past few nights I've gone out with 2 different girls. My friends Erda and Lea. Erda used me as her boy toy lastnight. She held my hand, bit the s*** out my arm >.<, and was clinging to me. I was like "EWWWW" shes a whore. :/ And lea earlier tonight was susposed to be a double date. Me with Lea's friend and her with this one dude. [b']But this dude was a loser so all night lea and her friend were all over me so I was PIMPIN.[/b]

Oh god.

I feel bad for that other guy. What that must of done to his self esteem. But hey, if you've never met him before, it's all good.

They offered to give him a hug goodbye, for showing up, but he refused. loser

Anyways, I felt like a total jabroni at school the other day because some girl I didn't know asked me out, I obviously told her word for word.

"Wow, Um I'm, really sorry but I have a Girlfriend I'm taking her out tonight, I'm really sorry"

And I kinda just waited a second then walked away, The girl wasn't ugly or anything, in fact she was kind of cute, but I was being honest. Anyways I told me girlfriend about that, I think I shouldn't of.

=/

Anyways' date=' I felt like a total b**** at school the other day because some girl I didn't know asked me out, I obviously told her word for word.

"Wow, Um I'm, really sorry but I have a Girlfriend I'm taking her out tonight, I'm really sorry"

And I kinda just waited a second then walked away, The girl wasn't ugly or anything, in fact she was kind of cute, but I was being honest. Anyways I told me girlfriend about that, I think I shouldn't of.

=/

[/quote']

Get her number. Keep her as backup just incase.

:cool:

o i could nvr stay mad @ u. ;)

o i kno babe <3 :P

Well I don't want to get her number' date=' then my girlfriend finds out, dumps me, then I go ask out the other girl and then she feels bad that I ask her out because I got dumped.

[/quote']

Are you serious? You cant even get other people's phone numbers in your relationship? God

Well I don't want to get her number' date=' then my girlfriend finds out, dumps me, then I go ask out the other girl and then she feels bad that I ask her out because I got dumped.

[/quote']

Are you serious? You cant even get other people's phone numbers in your relationship? God

-facepalm-

it depend son how intelligent/trusting your gf/bf is. If she/he understands that that person is just a friend, they would let you. Other cases, people are too insecure to do that.

[/quote']

-facepalm-

it depend son how intelligent/trusting your gf/bf is. If she/he understands that that person is just a friend, they would let you. Other cases, people are too insecure to do that.

I got people's phone numbers whilst going out with Kayla. And obviously she was talking to other guys whilst dating me (whore/jabroni/slut/skank/i hate u) too. I'd put a stop to that.

[/quote']

-facepalm-

I got people's phone numbers whilst going out with Kayla. And obviously she was talking to other guys whilst dating me (whore/b****/slut/skank/i hate u) too. I'd put a stop to that.

Which is why you can't go and say 'Wow, your gf won't let you get other girl's numbers?' It's the same as how guys feel when their gf gets a guy's number, or starts to talk with them more.

But not letting them talk to other guys would be hypocritical' date=' since I talk to girls all the damn time. I hug girls who I dont date whilst dating my girlfriends in their presence, and its fine for them to do the same. Not like I'm married or something.

[/quote']

Obviously, but how much times have you gotten jealous when your gf talks to another guy for a while?

Well... Those who have been on, have seen that I've been on most of today. But I wasn't able to look at this thread, due to being at my Grandmas with Brit for obvious reasons...

Anyway...

My dad went back to how he was. Throwing stuff around the garage, and murmuring delusional stuff. So I had Brits sis call my grandma on my phone. His vibes were terrifying, like... He doesn't like that me and Brit are together; (though we haven't said anything it SHOULD be obvious). But I managed to keep all the kids under control, and I didn't say a word to my father.

As for me and Brit. We had more alone time, but not much since her sister was constantly following us. Little holding hands, and we cuddled once; wished we could do it more (and yes I do mean WE). But, we rub each others heads like animals do in order to keep our privacy in public. We smiled a lot and played though... So my day with her was a great one.

Well... Those who have been on' date=' have seen that I've been on most of today. But I wasn't able to look at this thread, due to being at my Grandmas with Brit for obvious reasons...

Anyway...

My dad went back to how he was. Throwing stuff around the garage, and murmuring delusional stuff. So I had Brits sis call my grandma on my phone. His vibes were terrifying, like... He doesn't like that me and Brit are together; (though we haven't said anything it SHOULD be obvious). But I managed to keep all the kids under control, and I didn't say a word to my father.

As for me and Brit. We had more alone time, but not much since her sister was constantly following us. Little holding hands, and we cuddled once; wished we could do it more (and yes I do mean WE). But, we rub each others heads like animals do in order to keep our privacy in public. We smiled a lot and played though... So my day with her was a great one.

[/quote']

PM me with more details. :3

Lol' date=' my friend lea told me that if I got back with kayla, that she'd kick me in the nuts, then shed beat kayla up. xD

[/quote']

Be fun to see if she'd go through with it though.

She cares about me enough not to let me do that again. xD

meh -.-;

by tomorrow I'm not gonna be up to anything. My moms sick' date=' and I wanna talk to Kevin, but well, I can't. T.T I can't wait til tomorrow

[/quote']

Cell phones?

Okay, so I'm kind of single again. I say kind of, because it's a strange situation. This girl and I have been talking and I really like her and she told me she really likes me, as well. We've actually held a couple times, and last night during a party we held hands and she laid her head on my shoulder and stuff. It was pretty awesome, actually. ;D Anyways, she has been kind of mixed, because she really likes me but we don't go to the same school and she likes this other guy at her school. ;/

So basically she can't decide who she wants. I just told her to give it some thought and stuff, and she's really confused and crap, but I think she's going to choose me, at least, that's what I've gotten as a message since last night. ;P My friends are kind of against it, though. I think my best friend is jealous. He flirts with her a lot and he says it'll be awkward and stuff if he wants to hang out with her. ;/

Okay' date=' so I'm kind of single again. I say kind of, because it's a strange situation. This girl and I have been talking and I really like her and she told me she really likes me, as well. We've actually held a couple times, and last night during a party we held hands and she laid her head on my shoulder and stuff. It was pretty awesome, actually. ;D Anyways, she has been kind of mixed, because she really likes me but we don't go to the same school and she likes this other guy at her school. ;/

So basically she can't decide who she wants. I just told her to give it some thought and stuff, and she's really confused and crap, but I think she's going to choose me, at least, that's what I've gotten as a message since last night. ;P My friends are kind of against it, though. [b']I think my best friend is jealous.[/b] He flirts with her a lot and he says it'll be awkward and stuff if he wants to hang out with her. ;/

No offense or anything, but you have some awful funking friends...

;/

Archived