Official Relationships Thread

Huntar!

WAHH? Me? xD

I honestly, wasn't expecting that xD

But well, my love life is going well =3

Got a boyfriend two days ago, by the name of Alex.

At first, I knew he liked me, and I liked him too, but I wanted to reject him if he told me his feelings because I didn't wanna loose him as a friend. I was scared for that to happen, and if we were together, and something bad happened, I'd loose everything.

But, he admitted his feelings that night over the phone, and I decided to tell him I liked him too and before I could tell him, "let's just be friend though", he made a vow that our friendship would always be the most important and if anything went wrong, we'd always be friends no matter what.

So I smiled at that, and said "Okay," and so we are now together~

I talk to him a lot and we hang out a lot. It's really great ^_^

Now enough about me! More about someone else ;D

• Replies 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Mkay' date=' Haris, explain yerr love life =3

[/quote']

Thank you.

Well, it all started a week ago.

I was walking down to my basement to feed my captured childrencats and suddenly my phone rings.

I retrieve my phone from my pocket and notice the caller I.D reads, "Matt".

I answer the phone only to be surprised by my friends joyful, childish scream.

He starts talking about how this girl likes me and wants my number.

I couldn't care less but I managed to answer with a disgruntled, "meh", causing him to srsly raeg.

He ended up giving the girl my number anyway and she called me that night. We hit it off, surprisingly, and became somewhat "close".

Well over the course of the week, we talked more and more. I finally asked her out yesterday and she said yes.

Yeah, so here I am. Day later. Loving the life.

Her name's Steph, if anyone cares.

[/quote']

Thank you.

I was walking down to my basement to feed my captured childrencats and suddenly my phone rings.

I couldn't care less but I managed to answer with a disgruntled, "meh", causing him to srsly raeg.

He ended up giving the girl my number anyway and she called me that night. We hit it off, surprisingly, and became somewhat "close".

Well over the course of the week, we talked more and more. I finally asked her out yesterday and she said yes.

pix?

This Matt character sounds cute.

[/quote']

Thank you.

pix?

This Matt character sounds cute.

Picture of who?

Matt or Steph?

Not going to well on my end.

My friend introduced me to one of her friends' date=' and in honest, she was pretty cute. We got along great and everything, shared similar likes/etc. I just cba to ask her out, [b']she's like, older than me by a year. D:[/b]

Age is only a number.

:P

My friend introduced me to one of her friends' date=' and in honest, she was pretty cute. We got along great and everything, shared similar likes/etc. I just cba to ask her out, [b']she's like, older than me by a year. D:[/b]

Age is only a number.

I realize that, I like older women anyway. xD

It'll be a bit odd going out since we're part of a group of friends. Seeing as me and my other friend are the youngest, it would be sort of awkward. =/

Age is only a number.

It'll be a bit odd going out since we're part of a group of friends. Seeing as me and my other friend are the youngest, it would be sort of awkward. =/

nah I have seen/heard of awkwarder situations.

Age is only a number.

That's not the point. >>

In my situation, it's still awkward. Idc if you've seen more awkward situations.

Age is only a number.

That's not the point. >>

In my situation, it's still awkward. Idc if you've seen more awkward situations.

touchie >.<

Fine it's awkward. You fear the if you two get together, and it don't work out it'll ruin your friendship. it's understandable.

I though you've dunnin got over her? WTF. xD Or you could go with option three' date=' lose the pride and break down in front of her, sure you looks your integrety but you could get the girl.

[/quote']

That never works. :/

Update: The shortest thing I can type without being vulgar is that I will castrate someone with a rusty butter knife.

Always the gentleman' date=' right?

He's been a friend of another friend of mine since last year, so I saw him around. But this year he is in two of my classes; History and Gym. We sit right next to eachother in History and we hang out during Gym.

So we met within those classes =]

This will not work out if you break up. :/

*Facepalm*

So' date=' instead of carrying on with your life and just ignoring the girl, you're going to get another girlfriend(that you wont care much for) to get the girl you really like out of your mind/liking(or possibly to make her jealous)?

Man, I've yet to meet a person as unique as yourself.

[/quote']

I cant ignore the girl, I see her EVERYWHERE. We run in the same circles. :/

And yes, to get Kayla out of my head I need to get a new girl, and if it makes her jealous, all the better right?

And especially if she doesn't like you.

When guys try to make a girl jealous' date=' girls can usually see through their act and they think of the guys as jerks after that.

That's what all the girls at my school do.

Seriously, trying to make someone jealous is low.

Dun do it D:

[/quote']

She's doing that to me. -.-

Not to mention the girl has a boyfriend. and she's not gonna pay attention to Hunter.

GTFO.

So it's agreed the best thing is to forget the whole thing' date=' and move on.

[/quote']

Once again, its impossible to forget. So I plan on moving on. Thats my goal with all of this. >.<

Well' date=' the rightous thing to do for Hunter is to keep liking her; don't give up.

[b']Naaaah[/b]

Support her for her actions, and support her if anything goes wrong between the two.

Hell no

Don't be in pain over her boyfriend, don't feel jealous that she's with him; understand her choices. If he really liked her; he'd understand her choices and accept them instead of being sad about it. Be happy for her. And maybe in the end, she'll realize how great of a guy Hunter is and like him.

Guys do not operate in such a way. Im friendly, I wave and say hi, but she is still so spiteful. Keep in mind, I DID NOTHING WRONG, except for breaking up with her. >.<

So' date=' you broke up with her and now you want her back?

Srs bsns, Hunter. O:

Btw, thanks. :']

Its complicated. If I had her back, she'd treat me the same way and I'd have to either: A (break up with her again, and repeat this cycle), B (put up with it and change her over time) or C (suck it up and keep my mouth shut). And I'd really think about it and debate it, before going back with her. I want her back, but I shouldn't. But I also at the same time dont want her back but I should. God, I make no damn sense. >.<

So' date=' you broke up with her and now you want her back?

Srs bsns, Hunter. O:

Btw, thanks. :']

Its complicated. If I had her back, she'd treat me the same way and I'd have to either: A (break up with her again, and repeat this cycle), B (put up with it and change her over time) or C (suck it up and keep my mouth shut). And I'd really think about it and debate it, before going back with her. I want her back, but I shouldn't. But I also at the same time dont want her back but I should. God, I make no damn sense. >.<

Err, if she treats you like sheet, don't bother with her. =/

It's that simple, as 'There's plenty of other fish in the sea'.

Today, took my girlfriend to our local Menchies (Ice Cream Place for those of you who don't know.) Anyways we saw her friend, their with her boyfriend, I didn't know him. But afterwords my girlfriend asked me Why I couldn't be more like her freinds Boyfriend, She was just joking around but Im pretty sure she's going to break up with me.

Hunter Dude You've seen her. This is a problem.

Today' date=' took my girlfriend to our local Menchies (Ice Cream Place for those of you who don't know.) Anyways we saw her friend, their with her boyfriend, I didn't know him. But afterwords my girlfriend asked me Why I couldn't be more like her freinds Boyfriend, She was just joking around but Im pretty sure she's going to break up with me.

Hunter Dude You've seen her. This is a problem.

[/quote']

Can't take you seriously with your random capitalizing. @-@

-rubs eyes-

I have a guess that there's a 50/50 chance she'll do it. My friend went through that, and he got dumped a week later.

I know. I'm trying to move on now.

Because if I dont, I'm going to be lonely and miserable for a long time.

Update: The past few nights I've gone out with 2 different girls. My friends Erda and Lea. Erda used me as her boy toy lastnight. She held my hand, bit the sheet out my arm >.<, and was clinging to me. I was like "EWWWW" shes a whore. :/ And lea earlier tonight was susposed to be a double date. Me with Lea's friend and her with this one dude. But this dude was a loser so all night lea and her friend were all over me so I was PIMPIN.

Archived