Official Relationships Thread

Huntar!

I dont know about you guys' date=' but to me:

-Talking to girls is waay to easy.

-Getting numbers is still simple.

-Asking them out is more difficult, since you have to pick the best time to do so.

UPDATE:

Well yesterday I saw Kayla with her boyfriend. I was freaking out and I was so close to beating him up because he was ALL over her. OH MY GOD.

So I realized I need to get over Kayla before this starts to kill me or I start to kill this new guy. [b']So to get over Kayla I need a new girlfriend. [/b]So I can do that whenever, I have moderately attractive girls who like me, but I want something better. So I'm going to be all over this girl Sadie in my class, and see where that takes me. Shes hot. :3

*Facepalm*

So, instead of carrying on with your life and just ignoring the girl, you're going to get another girlfriend(that you wont care much for) to get the girl you really like out of your mind/liking(or possibly to make her jealous)?

Man, I've yet to meet a person as unique as yourself.

• Replies 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

-Asking them out is more difficult, since you have to pick the best time to do so.

UPDATE:

Well yesterday I saw Kayla with her boyfriend. I was freaking out and I was so close to beating him up because he was ALL over her. OH MY GOD.

So I realized I need to get over Kayla before this starts to kill me or I start to kill this new guy. [b']So to get over Kayla I need a new girlfriend. [/b]So I can do that whenever, I have moderately attractive girls who like me, but I want something better. So I'm going to be all over this girl Sadie in my class, and see where that takes me. Shes hot. :3

371750563-picard-facepalm.jpg

So, instead of carrying on with your life and just ignoring the girl, you're going to get another girlfriend(that you wont care much for) to get the girl you really like out of your mind/liking(or possibly to make her jealous)?

Oh god.

Absolute recipe for disaster.

UPDATE:

371750563-picard-facepalm.jpg

Oh god.

Absolute recipe for disaster.

I though all of what was said i just didn't dare post it =D

Seriously Princey you won't make the girl jealous. Not when she has a b/f

Not to mention the girl has a boyfriend. and she's not gonna pay attention to Hunter.

Exactly.

In the end' date=' you'd just domb yourself and it'd make your life harder.

*sigh*

[/quote']

mhmm

So it's agreed the best thing is to forget the whole thing, and move on.

Not to mention the girl has a boyfriend. and she's not gonna pay attention to Hunter.

Exactly.

In the end' date=' you'd just domb yourself and it'd make your life harder.

*sigh*

[/quote']

mhmm

So it's agreed the best thing is to forget the whole thing, and move on.

Well, the rightous thing to do for Hunter is to keep liking her; don't give up.

Support her for her actions, and support her if anything goes wrong between the two.

Don't be in pain over her boyfriend, don't feel jealous that she's with him; understand her choices. If he really liked her; he'd understand her choices and accept them instead of being sad about it. Be happy for her. And maybe in the end, she'll realize how great of a guy Hunter is and like him.

You ppl and your love stories.

...So we've decided not to have a baby.

How old are you?

Umm... dude' date=' don't even THINK of having a baby at the age of 17.

The babies life would SUCK cause you are to YOUNG to raise him/her, and getting a girl pregnant at such an age is just WRONG.

Geez, what's wrong with teens these days >_>

[/no offense, it's just the truth']

You ppl and your love stories.

...So we've decided not to have a baby.

How old are you?

Umm... dude' date=' don't even THINK of having a baby at the age of 17.

The babies life would SUCK cause you are to YOUNG to raise him/her, and getting a girl pregnant at such an age is just WRONG.

Geez, what's wrong with teens these days >_>

[/no offense, it's just the truth']

no clue, I'm trying to avoid kids ^^

Oh' date=' and just for the record, every time I hear Mako mentioned I picture this.

[img']http://media.giantbomb.com/uploads/0/966/483692-mako_large.jpg[/img]

Don't we all?

Hahaha, oh man, that's glamorous.

But kidding aside, let's discuss someone else's love life besides kitty princess. It's going well, kitty princess, and I'm glad, but let's put the spotlight on someone else~

Anyone?

Archived